IMU CET Application Form
Submit IMU CET Application Form to apply for the Admission in UG/ PG/ Ph.D/ MS Courses on or before the last date which is given below. IMU CET Registration for the aforesaid programmes has been started. So, go ahead and ensure requirements before submitting the IMU CET Online Application Form with the help of this page.
Important Dates for IMU’s Online CET
|Name of the Activity||Dates|
|Date of commencement of|
Registration for IMU CET
|Last Date for Basic Registration|
and Online Payment for
CET Registration Fee
|Last date for Online submission|
of Detailed Application Form
|Hall Ticket can be downloaded from||May 2021|
|Date for Computer Based CETs||June 2021|
|Date for Publication of Results||June 2021|
IMU CET Application Form
Courses Offered by IMU:
|Program Name||Name Of Discipline|
|4-Year B. Tech||(Marine Engineering)|
|(Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)|
|3-Year BBA||(Logistics, Retailing and E-Commerce) *|
|3-Year B. Sc||(Maritime Science)|
|(Ship Building & Repair)|
|1-Year Diploma in||Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)|
|2-Year M.Tech||(Marine Technology and Management) *|
|(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)|
|(Dredging and Harbour Engineering)|
|2-Year M. Sc||(Commercial Shipping and Logistics) *|
|2-Year MBA||(Port and Shipping Management)|
|(International Transportation and Logistics Management)|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
IMU CET Eligibility Criteria:
|For DNS||10+2/ equivalent examination or|
B.Sc or BE/B.Tech (from IIT or
college recognized by AICTE) with
minimum 60% marks (10+2/ equivalent
examination) or not less than 50%
marks (B.Sc & BE/B.Tech).
|For B.Sc||10+2/ equivalent examination with|
minimum 60% marks in PCM & 50%
marks in English.
|For B.Tech||10+2/ equivalent examination with|
60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.
|For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Engineering.|
|For MBA||Bachelor degree from a recognized|
university with 50% marks. Score 50%
marks in English Subject in 10th/12th/
|For M.Tech||Graduation or equivalent degree with|
minimum 60% aggregated marks.
|PhD||SSLC (10th or 11th class/grade and|
PUC or higher secondary (12th grade)
before joining undergraduate (UG) programme
(3 or more years) and UG before
joining PG degree programme.
|Under Graduate (U.G) degree|
with 10+2+( 3 or 4) pattern in a
relevant discipline with at least 55%
marks or equivalent Cumulative
Grade Point Average (CGPA)
Check More Links Related To IMU CET
Age Criteria For IMU CET Entrance Exam 2021:
- The age limit of applying candidates should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 25 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given 5 years to reserved category candidates.
- Students who want to take admission to marine courses (DG Shipping-approved courses) they need to produce a medical fitness certificate which is approved by the Director General of Shipping.
- Students with Disability (DA) are not eligible for admission to marine programme.
- Students have to physically fit & meet the medical necessities as specified by DGS guidelines.
- Candidates should have good binocular visualization.
- Their vision should be 6/6 (normal) in each eye separately.
- Candidates joining B. Tech (Marine Engineering) degree course, their vision should be unaided 0.5 (6/12) in each eye or 0.67 (6/9) in the better eye and 0.33 (6/18) in the other eye.
- Those applied for DNS, B.Sc. (Nautical Science) & B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course, their vision should be unaided 1.0 (6/6) in the better eye and 0.67 (6/9) in the other eye.
Check Also: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
IMU CET Seat Reservation: (As per previous stats)
Here we are providing reservation of seats according to the category:
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|
IMU Admission Process 2021:
- Candidates who will qualify the Computer-based CET Exam they will be eligible for getting admission to DNS Leading to B.Sc.(Applied Nautical Science) programme.
- IMU CET qualified candidates will be admitted for training at Maritime Training Institute (MTI) at Powai and Tuticorin for which candidates need to apply separately.
- The CET syllabus for UG programmes will comprise of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level.
- The Common Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
PhD and MS
The Written Test (Stage I) in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to test a Candidate’s General Mental Ability, knowledge on the Maritime sector, and knowledge on the relevant discipline/area of research in which the Candidate proposes to do the Ph.D or M.S (by Research).
IMU CET Application Fee: (As per previous stats)
After filling the online application form, candidates must have to pay the application fee of following amount.
|Programme||Ph.D||M.S. (by Research)|
|Annual Fee (Full Time)||30,000/||1,50,000/-|
|Annual Fee (Part Time)||60,000/|
|Admission Registration Fee||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|Programme Fee (p.a.)||Nil||25,000/-|
|Schedule Caste||Rs 700/-|
|Schedule Tribe||Rs 700/-|
IMU CET Exam Pattern:
- The question will be 200 questions of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The duration of the exam will 3 hours
- Each question carries one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- IMU CET will be held through online mode (Computer Based Exam).
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
IMU CET Examination Centres: (As per previous stats)
Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) will be held in the following 12 cities:
- New Delhi
How to fill IMU CET Application form 2021?
- First of all, log on to the official website of university that is www.imu.edu.in
- On the home page you need to select the “Academic Brochure 2021” link related to Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to DNS.
- Complete information will be opened on your screen in the form of pdf. Read the entire details carefully, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then go for further process.
- After that, hit on “PRESS HERE to Apply Online” link from “CET for Admission to DNS
- Read all the instructions carefully and then tick the check box and hit on “Register” button.
- Fill the correct details in registration form and then press on “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, candidates need to note down their registration number. After that, use your registration number and fill the online application form with complete details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature, and other required documents in prescribed format. Then pay the application fee according to the category.
- At last, recheck your filled details and press on “Submit” button. Then, download the duly filled application form for appear in IMU CET Entrance Exam 2021.
Press Here: IMU Official Website
IMU CET Required Documents:
All the applying applicants need to upload the following documents with IMU Common Entrance Exam Application Form.
- Certificate of proof of reserved category
- Passing certificate of High school or any other as the proof of age
- Passing Certificate of class 12th
- Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing
- Any other documents as required
IMU Contact Details:
A Central University established in 2008,
East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai – 600119
Email id – email@example.com
Phone: +91 (44) 2453 9020
Things To Be Kept In Mind!!
This university offers assorted UG & PG courses in relevant disciplines. According to the latest IMU CET Notification 2021, candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the IMU CET Application Form 2021.
To get further details about IMU CET Application Form 2021, you need to go through the whole page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
You may go through Official Link to get more details about IMU CET Online Application 2021. All the candidates can also bookmark this web page by using CTRL + D to get latest updated information time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Scholarship in India|