INSPIRE stands for Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research. Department of Science and Technology will start an innovative program that is INSPIRE Scholarship 2022-23 registration process in the month of November 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply @online-inspire.gov.in for INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) from First week of November 2022 to Last week of December 2022 by submitting fill the INSPIRE Scholarship Application Form.
Highlights of INSPIRE Scholarship 2022:
|Name of the Scholarship||Innovation in Science Pursuit for inspired Research Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)|
|Offered By||Department of Science and Technology, Government of India|
|Duration||Maximum of five years|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Number of Scholarships||10,000|
|Selection Criteria||Based on applications|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 80,000 per annum|
|Fellowship Duration||05 Years|
|Contact Phone Number||0120-4676260|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
INSPIRE Scholarship 2022 Dates:
|Online INSPIRE scholarship application release date||First week of November 2022|
|Last date to apply for INSPIRE fellowship 2022||Last week of December 2022|
|INSPIRE scholarship result release date||Last week of June 2022|
|INSPIRE scholarship Cutoff date||Last week of June 2022|
INSPIRE Scholarship Scheme
Check INSPIRE Scholarship 2022 List here:
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talents for Science (SEATS)
- Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC).
Get Details: Scholarships In India
What is the INSPIRE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidate should have passed class 12th.
- Age of candidate should be between 17-22 years to apply against INSPIRE SHE Scholarship 2022.
- He/ She should be pursuing B.Sc. or 5-year M.Sc from a recognized institution in Natural/ Basic Science in India.
- INSPIRE is open to the students of IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS, Top 10000 rank students in JEE Advanced.
- Scholars of KVPY, NTSE, Olympiad toppers, JBNSTS who are choosing B.Sc and M.Sc as higher studies can apply for this scholarship.
- Student availing any other scholarship cannot apply for this scholarship.
Subjects under the scope of INSPIRE Scholarship
INSPIRE Scholarship Amount
|S. No.||Scholarship Amount|
|1.||INR 80,000 to selected student|
|2.||An annual scholarship of INR 60,000|
@ INR 5000 per month
|3.||INR 20,000 every year for undertaking|
the mandatory summer research project
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Selection procedure for INSPIRE Latest Scholarship
Selection against INSPIRE Award Scholarship will be done as given below. INSPIRE Scholarship 2022 Selection Process is as follows:
- There is no exam conducted to provide this scholarship.
- Students will be selected on the basis of their marks secured in 12th class.
- Board-wise cutoff marks will be released on the official website in a PDF file.
- Students who will achieve equal or more than the cutoff marks are selected for DST INSPIRE Scholarship.
- They will have to open a savings bank account in SBI bank only and link the same with Aadhar.
- Then upload the scanned file of the self-attested photocopy of the passbook’s first page on the DST web portal.
How to Apply for INSPIRE Scholarship 2022?
Follow the mentioned below steps and apply against Scholarship for Higher Education 2022:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.online-inspire.gov.in
- Then check “Announcement” section provided at the left side of the home page for INSPIRE Scholarship Apply Online.
- Hit “Scholarship” option from the drop down list and select the suitable link.
- Read the details about INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) there and check Sign in section.
- Select “New User Registration” option and fill the correct details.
- You will receive Login ID and password.
- Enter the ID and password and select “Sign In” button.
- Fill INSPIRE Scholarship Online Form with required details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Check INSPIRE Scholarship Status and hit the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of INSPIRE Scholarship Form for further use.
Do You Know: Scholarship for Engg Students
Documents Required for INSPIRE Scholarship 2022:
- Passport size photograph (Compulsory for all)
- 10th class mark sheet (Compulsory for all)
- 12th class mark sheet (Compulsory for all)
- Caste Certificate (for OBC/SC/ST)
- Certificate specifying rank in National level competitive entrance exam (if applying under this category).
- Certificate specifying award in KVPY/ JBNSTS/ NTSE/ International Olympic Medallists (if applying under this category).
- Endorsement form signed by Principal/Director/Registrar of current College/Institute/University (Mandatory for all)
- Eligibility Note/Advisory Note (Not mandatory)
- Any other documents
Specifications of Important Documents for INSPIRE Scholarship:
|S.No.||Name of Document||Type and size of file|
|1.||Applicant’s passport size photograph||JPEG format with size not more than 50 KB|
|2.||Community/caste certificate in case the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST category||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|3.||Eligibility note or advisory note if provided by the State/Central Board||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|4.||Class 12th mark sheet||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|5.||Class 10th mark sheet or certificate (for proof of Date of Birth)||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|6.||Certificate specifying rank/award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE / International Olympic Medallists (if the candidate is eligible under this criterion)||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|7.||Endorsement Form signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|8.||First page of applicant’s SBI bank passbook||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
INSPIRE Scholarship Renewal
Candidates who are availing the INSPIRE SHE Scholarship, have to fill the INSPIRE Scholarship 2022 Renewal Application Form to renew their scholarship. Scholarship Continuation depends on the candidate’s performance in the university conducted examination.
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education
INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) aims to provide scholarship to meritorious students who are pursuing bachelor’s and master’s courses in Natural and Basic Sciences. Every year more than 10,000 scholarship are given by Department of Science and Technology (DST).
INSPIRE Scholarship Registration
Candidates can fill the INSPIRE Scholarship form on the official portal of INSPIRE. Last date to fill the INSPIRE Online form is December 2022. Selected candidates under INSPIRE 2022 Scholarship will get INR 80,000 annually for pursuing any subject of Natural or Basic Sciences.
Check here: INSPIRE scholarship 2022 Details
FAQ’S Related to INSPIRE Scholarship 2022-23
Question 1: What is the password format for INSPIRE scholarship 2022?
Answer: The password must contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one digit, one special character with minimum and maximum length of 8 and 20 characters respectively.
Question 2: Can I apply for INSPIRE scholarship 2022 in 12th?
Answer: No, the minimum eligibility for INSPIRE scholarship program is 12th completed.
Question 3: Who is selected for INSPIRE Scholarship?
Answer: Top 1% in 12th who achieve the cutoff marks are selected for DST INSPIRE scholarship.
Question 4: Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship with a gap after 12th?
Answer: No, students are not eligible for DST INSPIRE scholarship with a gap after 12th.
Question 5: When will I receive my 1st-year scholarship?
Answer: After the approval of the 1st year performance report and mark sheets.
Question 6: Are B.tech students eligible for INSPIRE scholarship 2022?
Answer: No, B.tech or engineering students can not apply for this scholarship.
Question 7: What will happen if I do not achieve 60% or more marks in College?
Answer: Then your scholarship will be forfeited and it will be resumed in the next year subject to performance in the exam.
Question 8: Can I avail INSPIRE scholarship along with other scholarships?
Answer: No, you will have to surrender other scholarships to avail INSPIRE scholarship 2022.
Question 9: How to renew INSPIRE scholarship?
Answer: Students need to send their performance report signed by the Head of Institution and self-attested result marksheet.
Question 10: What is the duration of the scholarship?
Answer: INSPIRE scholarship will be valid for a maximum of five years.
Read Here: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Inspire Scholarship 2022: Expected Cutoff Percentage
|State/Board Name||Expected cutoff percentage|
|Andhra Pradesh||97.5 – 98.5|
|Assam||82 – 84|
|Bihar||73 – 75|
|Chhattisgarh||87 – 90|
|CBSE||94 – 95.5|
|Goa||85 – 87|
|Gujarat||78 – 80.5|
|Haryana||92 – 94|
|Himachal Pradesh||89 – 91|
|Jammu Kashmir||91 – 93|
|Jharkhand||75 – 80|
|Karnataka||93 – 95|
|Kerala||96 – 98|
|Madhya Pradesh||88 – 90|
|Maharashtra||82 – 86|
|Manipur||80 – 86|
|Meghalaya||72 – 74|
|Mizoram||75 – 82|
|Nagaland||79 – 85|
|Odisha||80 – 85|
|Punjab||90 – 92|
|Rajasthan||88 – 90|
|Tamil Nadu||94 – 96|
|Tripura||85 – 90|
|Telangana||97 – 98.5|
|Uttar Pradesh||83 – 85|
|Uttarakhand||80 – 85|
|West Bengal||87 – 89|
|Vishva Bharati||93 – 95|
|AMU||93 – 95|
|CICSE||95 – 97|
Inspire Scholarship 2022: Factors Deciding the Cutoff Percentage
- The total number of students registered
- Total number of scholarships
- Minimum marks scored by a student
- Maximum marks scored by a student
- Board-wise quota
Previous Years’ Inspire Scholarship cutoff
Inspire Scholarship Cutoff 2019-20
|State/Board Name||Cutoff 2019|
|Himacha l Pradesh||90.4|
|Jammu & Kashmir||90.6|
|Madhya Prad esh||88|
Inspire Percentage Cut off Marks:
|Boards Name||XII For 2017|
For any query, contact-
Email ID: [email protected]
The subject line should include prefixes:
INTERNSHIP – Internship program
SHE – Scholarship for Higher Education program
For more information and updates about the INSPIRE Scholarship 2022, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||How Do Toppers Study|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|