IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment
To fill up vacant Post of Contingent Duty Medical Officer (General Duty), IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released online. Interested Doctors who meet the below provided minimum qualification & experience are invited for Walk-In-Interview on 12th June 2019. Have a look below for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Jobs!!!
Overview of IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Association: Indian Oil Corporation Limited Gujarat Refinery
- Posts Name: Contingent Duty Medical Officer
- Date of Walk-In: 12-06-2019
- Official Website: www.iocl.com
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Vacancy Name:
Contingent Duty Medical Officer (General Duty)
Q.1 Are You Eligible to Apply For IOCL Jobs?
- Candidates should possess MBBS with completed internship and registration with Medical Council of India. Candidates with Diploma in Medical Specialty and Post Graduate qualification (MD/MS) in Medicine/Surgery and Obst & Gynecology may be considered for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment.
- Diploma in Industrial Health/ Certificate in Industrial Health or Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health is desirable for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Vacancies.
- Contenders must have MBBS Degree with One Year experience in Surgery/ General Medicine in a reputed/ dedicated hospital/Nursing Home for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Notification.
- Post Graduate qualification in Medicine/Surgery and Obst. & Gynecology will be additional advantage for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Medical Officer Recruitment.
Maximum age limit of applicants will be decided by administration of association against IOCL Gujarat Refinery Medical Officer Recruitment 2019.
Q.2 What is Salary Structure?
Selected applicants will get an impressive and consolidated amount of salary as per norms. Applicants can also get the other allowances and perks along with basic pay against IOCL Gujarat Refinery CDMO Recruitment 2019.
|IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|IOCL Recruitment 2019||Check Here|
|IOCL Admit Card||Check Here|
|IOCL Scholarship||Check Here|
|IOCL Syllabus||Check Here|
|IOCL Results||Check Here|
|IOCL Salary||Check Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q.3 What is IOCL Gujarat Refinery 2019 Recruitment Process?
Walk-in Interview will be conducted on 12-06-2019 for selection to the Post of Contingent Duty Medical Officer (CDMO) – General Duty for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Advertisement.
Q.4 What is Process to Apply for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Jobs?
- First visit the official website of organization that is www.iocl.com
- Go to “Careers” section and hit “Latest Job Openings” tab.
- Follow “Walk in Interview for Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMOs) at Gujarat Refinery for full time tenure appointment basis for a period of one year – JR/CDMO-02/2019” and hit the link.
- Now read the IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment Notice carefully.
- Now prepare the IOCL Gujarat Refinery Application Form mentioning name of applicants, father name, qualification etc.
- Attend the Walk-in interview on the below prescribed date along with duly filled IOCL Application Form, original as well as Xerox copies of all essential documents.
Occupational Health Centre,
Gujarat Refinery Hospital, Gujarat Refinery Township,
P.O. Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320
Find Out: More Jobs in Gujarat
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its refinery unit at Gujarat.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Gujarat Refinery Recruitment Notice has been released to fill up vacant Post of Contingent Duty Medical Officer (CDMO) – General Duty. Those applicants who are interested can apply for openings by attending walk-in-interview.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|