In order to fill 20 Deputy Manager/Sr Assistant Posts, latest employment Notification entitled as ITPO Recruitment has been published by India Trade Promotion Organisation. So, candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in India can apply for ITPO Recruitment 2019 till 18-02-2019.
|Official Notification||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
ITPO Recruitment Details:
- Name of Department: India Trade Promotion Organisation
- Name Posts: Deputy Manager/Sr Assistant
- Number of ITPO Vacancy: 20 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: indiatradefair.com
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Last Date: 18-02-2019
- Last date and time for payment of Application fee: 20-02-2019
Educational Qualification for ITPO Jobs:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/ LL.B./B.G.L. Degree/ Associate membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- ITPO Age Limit: 28 years/ 30 years/ 32 years
- Nationality: Indian
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
|Deputy Manager (General Cadre)||09|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||01|
|Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||02|
|Deputy Manager (Electrical)||01|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||01|
|Deputy Manager (Design)||01|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||01|
|Senior Assistant (Electrical)||04|
What is the age Limit post wise?
|Post||Age Limit (as on closing date)|
|Deputy Manager (General Cadre)||30 years|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||30 years|
|Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||32 years|
|Deputy Manager (Electrical)||30 years|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||30 years|
|Deputy Manager (Design)||30 years|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||30 years|
|Senior Assistant (Electrical)||28 years|
ITPO Recruitment Application Fee:
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Deputy Manager) and Rs 700 (Sr. Assistant).
- SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates: Nil
What is the ITPO salary?
- Deputy Manager: Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,40,000/-
- Senior Assistant (Electrical): Rs 29,000 to Rs 110000/-
What is the ITPO Recruitment Process?
- Stage 1: Screening of Applications
- Stage 2: Written Test
- Stage 3: Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for ITPO Recruitment:
- Reach to the official site: www.indiatradefair.com
- Follow to “Careers” section from right side and hit on “Current Openings” from drop-down list.
- Search the suitable link for ITPO Recruitment.
- Read all the instructions in appeared ITPO notification.
- Hit an appropriate link for filling ITPO online application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in ITPO Online Form.
- Press “Submit” tab for final submission.
- At last take a hard copy of ITPO Recruitment Form for future reference.
Latest vacancy notification has been asserted as ITPO Recruitment by India Trade Promotion Organisation. Organization has decided to hire skilled and career-oriented contenders for filling up 20 posts of Deputy Manager and Senior Assistant in different departments through ITPO Recruitment Advertisement.
Check Out: Upcoming Government Jobs
Those contenders who are seeking Government Jobs in New Delhi and also fulfill all requirements then must grab this opportunity by applying for ITPO Recruitment via online process and submit their application form till the last date that is 18-02-2019.
Candidates may acquire additional facts regarding ITPO Recruitment 2019 through Official Link mentioned above. You can also bookmark this page pressing Control+D for instant access to this web page.
Latest Recruitment On 24-01-2019: