JCECE Application Form
To get admission in B.Tech (Agriculture Engg.), B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry, B.Sc. Agri. & others, it is must to submit JCECE Application Form 2020 from 1st Week of May 2020. Also, we are discussing on JCECE Eligibility, Fees, Jharkhand Entrance Exam Date & others.
JCECE ( Engg. / Diploma / Agr) Dates 2020:
|Conducting Authority||J.C.E.C.E.B (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)|
|Exam Name||JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
|Diploma Lateral Entry Schedule|
|JCECE Diploma Entry Last Date||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Admit Card Download from||Last Week of May 2020|
|Diploma Entry Exam Date||1st Week of June 2020|
|JCECE Engineering Application Form Relevant Dates|
|JCECE Engineering Lateral Entry Registration ends on||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Admit Card along with details of Examination Centre will be available for download||Last Week of May 2020|
|JCECE Engineering Exam Date 2020||1st Week of June 2020|
|Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry Exam Dates|
|JCECE Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry Online Form Submission Closing on||Last Week of May 2020|
|Availability of Call Letter||1st Week of June 2020|
|Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry Exam Date|
|ITI Admission Last Date 2020|
|JCECE Admission in ITI Last Date||1st Week of June 2020|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Courses offered||B.V.Sc. & A.H, Agriculture, Forestry, BHMS, etc.|
JCECE Application Form
- V.Sc. & A.H, Agriculture, Forestry
- Diploma & Others
JCECE Eligibility 2020:
Applicant should belong to Indian national.
Permanent/local resident of Jharkhand state may apply for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020.
Course Wise Eligibility for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020:
|Diploma Lateral Entry||Passed 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the subject) or Intermediate Vocational Course Examination in (Computer Science /Electronics Technology / Radio TV Technician / Automobile Engg. & Technician / Mining Geology / Electrical Domestic Appliances) or 10th + 2 Years ITI in (Fitter / Turner / Mechanist / Mech. Motor Vehicle / Mechanist Grinder / Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Draftsman Mechanical / Production & Manufacturing / Instrument Mechanic / Electrical / Electrician / Wireman / Electroplater /Surveyor / Draftsman Civil / Mech. General Electronics / Mech. Radio & TV / Mech. Consumer Electronics / Mechanic Industrial Electronics / Electronics Mech. / Mech. Computer Hardware /I.T. & E.S.M.) at time of fillling JCECE Application Form 2020.|
|Engineering Lateral Entry||Must passed/appearing in Diploma Examination from an AICTE Approved Institution in appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology or B.Sc from a recognized University as defined by UGC and XII Standard with mathematics for appearing in the Engineering Entrance Competitive ExaminationPassed BSc degree with minimum of 45% marks(40% for reserved category)|
|Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry||Pass 12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of Mathematics/Biology subject|
|Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)||10+2/equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects|
|BHMS||10+2/equivalent class exam with PCB and English from Jharkhand or any other recognized board for filling JCECE Application Form 2020.|
|ITI||Applicant must passed in 8th or 10th are eligible for applying Application From for Admission in ITI-2020. There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in ITI course|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
For Engineering and B.H.M.S:
There is no age bar for admission in Engineering and B.H.M.S
For B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Sc. Forestry:
- Age of the candidates applying for the examination should not be less than 17 years and the maximum age of the applying candidates should not be more than 22 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, there will be 3 years relaxation in maximum age.
Amount Of Application Fee:
At time of filling JCECE Online Application Form 2020 for Diploma Lateral Entry, Engineering Lateral Entry or others, deposit fee using online (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking).
|Diploma Lateral Entry|
|Unreserved / EWS Category / BC – I / BC – II||Rs. 650/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 325|
|Engineering Lateral Entry|
|Unreserved / EWS Category / BC – I / BC – II||Rs. 900/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 450/-|
|Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry|
|Unreserved / EWS Category / BC – I / BC – II||Rs. 900(PCB/PCM) and 1000 (PCMB)|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 450(PCB/PCM) and 500 (PCMB)|
|Unreserved / EWS Category / BC – I / BC – II||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 200/-|
Mode To Pay The Application Fees:
Applicants must pay the fees via online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card or net banking at time of filling JCECE Application Form 2020.
Must Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Another mode through which the candidates can submit their fees is Offline; in this the fee will be submitted Through Bank Challan in Bank of India.
More Links concerning JCECE 2020:
|JCECE Admit Card||Hit Here|
|JCECE Syllabus||Hit Here|
|JCECE Previous Year Question Paper||Hit Here|
|JCECE Result||Hit Here|
|JCECE Counselling||Hit Here|
|JCECE Official Link||Hit Here|
JCECE Admission Criteria 2020:
- Admission in Diploma Lateral Entry, Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry and ITI is on the basis of score in JCECE Entrance Exam.
- JEE Main 2020 scores will be used for admission in B.Tech programs.
- However, entrance examination for B.Tech Dairy Technology and B.Tech Agricultural Engineering will be conducted on 06th June 2020.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
JCECE Exam Pattern 2020:
- You can either appear in English or Hindi for test.
- There will be 3 group-wise Papers- Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- All the questions are in MCQ (objective type) format.
- Each section will have 50 MCQs with 4 options.
- In the case of any ambiguity in translation of the exam, English version will be considered final.
JCECE Exam Scheme 2020:
|Medium||English or Hindi|
|Duration||PCM/PCB group- 3 hours|
|PCMB group- 4 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||PCM/PCB- 150 questions|
|PCMB- 200 questions|
|Total Marks||PCM/PCB- 150 marks|
|PCMB- 200 marks|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer- 1 mark|
|Incorrect Answer- ¼ mark|
Check These Below Given Tips, To Prepare For Above Related Subjects:
JCECE Syllabus 2020:
Entrance Test is based on the syllabus of class XI and XII for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Biotechnology.
Instructions for Submission of JCECE 2020 Application Form for admission in ( Engg. / Diploma / Agr):
Read out entire Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Notification 2020:
Step-by-step procedure to fill & deposit Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 Application Form is well explained below.
- Initially, log on to official portal of institute i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in for filling Jharkhand Entrance Exam Application Form.
- Thereafter, tap on ‘Hit here for all Online Application Submission-JCECEB 2020’ link displayed at mid-section of page.
- Prefer suitable link as per course you want to apply for filling JCECE Application Form 2020.
- Meet out required qualification from JCECE Notification 2020.
- Now, tap on ‘Hit here to apply online’ link from there.
JCECE Entrance Exam Registration 2020:
- Move back to previous page & tap on ‘New Registration’ link from left ward side over there to fill JCECE Application Form 2020.
- Provide stuff as name, email address, password, mobile number & others as asked.
- Subsequent to it, tap on ‘Register’ link.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Login:
- Once you get successfully registered, strike on ‘Applicant Login’ option.
- Hence, enter email address, password & security code.
- On hitting login option, JCECE Diploma Application Form 2020 or JCECE Application Form 2020 or others as per course you are applying will open up.
Fill Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Application Form 2020 In Correct Manner:
- Move towards filling of Engineering Entrance form. For this, provide details as asked.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in jpeg format.
- Press on ‘Submit’ button and proceed for payment.
- Make payment of application fee & hit on submit tab lastly for final submission of form & preserve it also.
- Also, check JCECE Exam Date from this web page.
JCECE Application Form Last Date 2020:
JCECE Registration 2020 link will be activated on 1st Week of May 2020. Moreover, Jharkhand Entrance Exam Application process includes Registration, Filling the Application form, Uploading of Images, payment of application fee and final submission of form.
JCECE Diploma Entry Last Date is 2nd Week of May 2020. As no changes will be permitted after final submission of JCECE Application Form 2020, so it is must to fill all facts accurately in form.
JCECE Entrance Exam Date 2020:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts Jharkhand Entrance Exam in 1st Week of June 2020 for admission in B.Tech, Diploma Lateral Entry, B.V.Sc, Animal Husbandry & others.
JCECE Admit Card 2020:
In order to attend Engineering Lateral Entry entrance test, it is essential to carry call letter which will be released on 30th May 2020. Also, verify all details are correct from hall ticket after downloading it.
It is must to submit JCECE Application Form within time. Stay tuned with us for more updates concerning latest entrance test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On