Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released Revised & final Seat Matrix list for JCECE Counselling 2019-20 for 2nd Round prepared from NEET(UG)-2019. Also, know counselling schedule for admission in Engineering Colleges of Jharkhand.
JCECE Revised & Final Seat Matrix List for 2nd Round Update:
Provisional State Merit List for Online Second Round of Counselling is released on basis of JEE (Main)-2019 result for Admission in Engineering Colleges of Jharkhand State.
Get Here: JCECE Revised & Final Seat Matrix
Hit Here: To Apply for JCECE Counselling
Login Here: Login for JCECE Offline Counselling
Jharkhand ITI Second Round Merit List 2019-20 Released:
Detailed information related to the conduct of (Second Counseling) on the occasion of nomination in the academic year 2019-20 in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) is accessible.
Also, Jharkhand ITI Second Round Counselling will take place from 25th July 2019 to 31st July 2019.
Relevant Stuff concerning JCECE Polytechnic Counselling Schedule 2019-2020:
|Organizing Body||J.C.E.C.E.B (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)|
|Exam Name||JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|Exam||State level Entrance Test|
|Category||JCECE Counselling 2019|
|Polytechnic Entrance Test Date 2019|
|Admission Notice Released||19-03-2019|
|Polytechnic Registration Commences from||28-03-2019|
|JCECE Polytechnic Application form Last Date 2019||10-04-2019|
|Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 Download||22-05-2019|
|Polytechnic Entrance Exam Date||26-05-2019|
|Polytechnic Entrance Results Link Active in||June 2019|
|JCECE Counselling Date 2019 (Expected)|
|1 to 300||25-07-2019|
|301 to 600||25-07-2019|
|601 to 1450||26-07-2019|
|1451 to 2500||26-07-2019|
|JCECE 3rd Round Counselling 2019||1st week of August 2019|
|Polytechnic Entrance Organized for admission in||Engineering And Non-Engineering Diploma Programs|
List of Courses Offered through JCECE:
|PCM Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.Tech in|
Agriculture Engineering and Dairy Technology
|PCB Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
|PCMB Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.Tech in|
Agriculture Engineering and Dairy Technology, B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)
JCECE Polytechnic Counselling Procedure:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Counselling will be held via offline mode. As per notification, there will be two phase of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Polytechnic Counselling.
Step1: Jharkhand Polytechnic 1st Round Of Counselling 2019:
- In first session of JCECE Counselling, those having rank 1 to 700 and 701 to 2500 or others will be invited. Through this, one will be able to prefer their preferred institute.
- Those having names in merit list have to appear at the specified venue to participate in the counselling process.
- The seat matrix will be displayed through the website and also at the counselling centre.
- Based on rank, you can fill choices of institutions where you wish to get admission in engineering courses.
- Document Verification Process will take place during counseling.
- On criteria of filled choices, rank, category and availability of seats, you will get one seat.
- Also, submit fee during first phase of counselling through Bank Challan, Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order.
Postal Address to Submit Form:
Controller of Examination,
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board,
Science and Technology Campus Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana, Namkum Ranchi-834010
You Can Also Check: Counseling Procedure in Details
Step 2: 2nd Round Of Counselling 2019 of Jharkhand Polytechnic:
- If condition arises, some seats remain vacant after the first round of counselling, 2nd phase took place.
- In order to upgrade in allotted college, those who have been already allocated seats in the first session may also apply.
- Moreover, for confirming your admission, submit seat acceptance fee of INR 1,000 drawn in favour of Controller of Examination, JCECEB, payable at Ranchi.
Step 3: JCECE Counselling Fee:
Step 4: Payment of JCECE Admission fee 2019:
- Students selected for admission are required to make the payment of the admission fee Rs. 1000 through the bank challan of United Bank.
- DD will be sent in favour of Controller of Examinations, JCECE payable at Ranchi.
Step 5: Jharkhand Polytechnic Seat Matrix:
One may view Seat Matrix, seat allotment and the status by referring official website.
Step 6: Document Verification:
Only after verification of the essential documents, you will be allotted seat based on your preference.
Must Read: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Step 7: JCECE Seat Allotment 2019:
- Through Merit-Cum-Choice of aspirants as well as the available vacant seats, JCECE Polytechnic Seat Allotment will take place.
- Once you get shortlisted after the completion of the Counselling Procedure, visit allotted college to confirm admission in undergraduate engineering courses.
Step 8: Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2019:
Subsequent to seat allotment, you must confirm admissions by reporting to the allotted institute. Also, complete required admission formalities for admitted in engineering and non-engineering diploma programs.
JCECE Official Website Link: Hit Here
Check These Related Links for JCECE 2019:
|JCECE 2019 Application Form||Get Details|
|JCECE Admit Card 2019||Get Details|
|JCECE Result||Get Details|
|JCECE Previous Year Question Paper||Get Details|
|JCECE Syllabus 2019 Online||Get Details|
Which Documents are required during Jharkhand Polytechnic & Others Counselling?
Those participating in JCECE Counselling must bring one set of original and one set of Xerox copy of the following documents:
- Counselling letter, if dispatched by the Board
- Income Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil)
- Dependency certificate
- Local Resident Certificate
- One postcard & six passport size photographs
- Discharge Certificate
- 10th admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th science admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- JCECE 2019 admit card (if lost then copy of FIR)
- Domicile certificate issued by sub-divisional officer of deputy commissioner.
- Caste certificate (for availing reserve category benefit)
- Physically handicapped certificate (issued by medical officer)
- One copy of passport size photograph
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Jharkhand (Polytechnic & Others) Seat Allotment 2019:
Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level exam for which seat allotment will take place after releasing of result in June 2019. Subsequent to completion of original certificates verification criteria, allotment of seats will be done.
JCECE Counselling Schedule 2019 for Polytechnic & Others:
Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination Counselling will begin in 2nd week of July 2019. It will take place in 2 rounds as 1st & 2nd. On basis of rank in engineering entrance, you will be admitted admission in various polytechnic courses.
Also Know: Counselling Schedule
JCECE 2019 Counselling Venue:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum, Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010
To access more updates regarding JCECE Counselling 2019 Polytechnic & others, stay tuned with us on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How To Crack Engineering Exams|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|