Online applications for Joint Employment Test will be invited from eligible candidates. Interested candidates can fill the application form for JET Exam 2021 before last date.
JET Exam 2021 Overview:
|Organization Name||Joint Employment Test|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Clerk Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
JET Exam 2021
Q 1: What is the education qualification required for JET Clerk Officer Exam 2021?
Applying candidates must hold Graduation Degree
Q 2: Describe the age range for applying individuals.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
Q 3: What is the Selection process for JET Clerk Officer Vacancies?
Online Written Examination
Q 4: Is there any application fee for applying?
Yes, candidates are required to pay the following sum while applying for JET Exam (as per previous stats)
- For General Candidates: Rs. 650
- For other Candidates: Rs. 500
Check Here- How to Pay Fees Online
Q 5: What is the salary structure for hired individuals?
Selected individuals will get Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 22,000 on monthly basis as salary. (As per previous stats)
Q 6: What is the medium of Online JET Exam 2021?
Examination medium: English, Hindi
Q 7: How to Fill JET Application Form?
- First of all, applicants will have to open official website of JET Exam Board i.e. jet-exam.com
- After opening official web portal, hit on “Vacancies” tab available on the left side
- Further look for “JET Clerk Officer Exam 2021” and hit on “View details and Apply” button
- Read complete information regarding JET Exam 2021 and then select “Apply Now” tab.
- Fill Online Registration form with required information and Press “Register” button.
- After that, registered applicants may simply login with registered id and password and fill JET Application Form.
- Also upload digital images of all documents (if required) and hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of filled application form for future need.
Press Here: JET Official Website
Q 8: What is the JET Exam syllabus?
- Duration – Composite Time of 1.30 hours
|General Awareness, General knowledge||35|
Q 9: Write about the expected question that are going to come in JET Exam.
JET EXAM SYLLABUS for Reasoning
JET EXAM SYLLABUS for English Language
|Fill in the blanks||0-5|
START: English Language Online Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude – JET EXAM SYLLABUS
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||3|
|Profit & Loss||2|
|Mixtures & Alligations||1-2|
|Simple Interest & Compound|
Interest & Surds & Indices
|Work & Time||2|
|Time & Distance||2|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||1-2|
|Sequence & Series||5|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability||5|
START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
General Awareness – JET EXAM SYLLABUS
General Knowledge: General Knowledge Related TO Current Affairs
This would primarily focus on all news based items from various fields like sports, awards, summits, new appointments, obituaries, Indian Defense, etc. Please be thorough with newspaper, preferably “THE HINDU”.
- Regulatory Bodies like – RBI, (RBI History/ Functions/ Roles/) SEBI, IRDA, PFRDA, FSDC, FMC etc. its role functions and fact based details
- Monetary & Credit Policies who decides, basis of change and its relation with Inflation and other related issues & Inflation (Types) CRR/ SLR/ Repo/ Re-Repo/Bank Rate etc.
- International Organizations/ Financial Institutions– IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN related agencies, recent development in them members heads etc. functions, recent loans given by them to India or any country in the world where Crisis is going on.
- Government Schemes – All important schemes for ex. Bharat Nirman, Swavlamban, Swabhiman, All schemes discussed in budget – the details like when was it introduced, important facts related to same, budgetary allocation etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies – Frequently discussed in newspaper
Get Here: General Knowledge Online Test
Computer Knowledge –JET EXAM SYLLABUS
- Database (introduction)
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN)
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application)
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- MS Windows & MS Office
- Logic Gates
- Number System
- History of Computers
Q 10: Whom to contact in case of query?
For any query send individuals can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
JET Exam 2021
JET Exam Board is going to conduct online written Examination to hire candidates for Clerk officer posts. Candidates who are going to appear for Joint Employment Test are advised to first check complete details.
Find More: Upcoming Government Jobs
JET Exam application forms are available at the official website of JET Board. Candidates have to fill the application form online before the last date. Along with the Joint Employment Test application form, candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
Joint Employment Test 2021
The Organization is going to select candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria and online written examination. Individuals who are having graduation degree can apply for the available vacancies by hitting on the above mentioned direct link or by following some of the simple steps that are well explained above.
For more details about JET Exam 2021, keep visiting our web portal from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Which Career Suit Me?||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|