J&K High Court Recruitment
Apply for 148 Steno, Assistant Protocol Officer, Accounts Clerk, Library Assistant, DEO & Other Posts!! J&K High Court Recruitment Procedure for the available posts comprising submission of online form, written test and interview. Submission of JK Application form is scheduled from 15.01.2019 to 03.02.2019. For more details, move your cursor downwards!!
|High Court Of Jammu & Kashmir|
|JK High Court Recruitment Official Link||Press Here|
|J&K High Court Recruitment|
2019 Apply Online
|Reset Password||Press Here|
|J&K High Court Registration||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Press Here|
|JK High Court Admit Card||Press Here|
Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment Highlight
- Name of the Organization: High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
- JK Vacancy Name: Stenographer, Assistant Protocol Officer, Accounts Clerk, Library Assistant, Data Entry Operator/Computer Operator and others
- of Jammu & Kashmir High Court Vacancies: 148
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 15.01.2019
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 03.02.2019
- Last Date for submission of fee: 03.02.2019
J&K High Court Recruitment
What Are The Requirements For J&K High Court Notification?
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Urdu Stenographer||Graduation with Diploma|
|Assistant Protocol Officer||Graduation with minimum|
six months Diploma certificate
in travel and tourism management
or hospitality management
|Accounts Clerk||Graduation in commerce or|
Business Administration or any
other discipline with Mathematics
or Statistics or Economics as one
of the subjects.
|Library Assistant||B. Lib.|
|Data Entry Operator/|
|Graduation OR Bachelors Degree|
in Computer Applications OR
B.Sc. IT from a recognized Institution.
|Driver||10th with valid LMV/ HMV driving|
Licence issued by the Competent Authority.
|Other Vacancies||10+2 or equivalent|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum age not above in case
- Open Merit: 40 Years
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates: 43 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- Government Service/Contractual employees: 40 Years
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Relaxation (in Upper age limit )
- 08 years for Ex servicemen
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 02 years for PH candidates
Do You Know About The Available J&K High Court Vacancy?
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Protocol Officer||7|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator||10|
|Process Server (Srinagar)||1|
|Process Server (Anantnag)||3|
|Process Server (Baramulla)||3|
|Process Server (Ganderbal)||1|
|Process Server (Kargil)||1|
|Process Server (Shopian)||1|
|Process Server (Jammu)||2|
|Process Server (Doda)||11|
|Process Server (Kathua)||1|
|Process Server (Kishtwar)||1|
|Process Server (Rajouri)||8|
|Process Server (Ramban)||6|
|Process Server (Samba)||2|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is There Any Application Fee Requisite for J&K High Court Jobs?
- For Class-IV i.e. Process Servers, Orderlies, Chowkidars and Sweepers: Rs.160
- For other Non-Gazetted posts: Rs. 260
- Mode of Payment: Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What Will Be The Procedure For Selecting Candidates?
Do You Know About the Given J&K High Court Pay Scale?
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Urdu Stenographer||Rs.9300-34800 + 4600|
|Assistant Protocol Officer||Rs.5200-20200 + 2400|
|Accounts Clerk||Rs.5200-20200 + 2400|
|Library Assistant||Rs.5200-20200 + 1900|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator||Rs.5200-20200+ 1900|
|Process Server||Rs.5200-20200 + 1900|
|Orderly||Rs.5200-20200 + 1300|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
What is The Procedure of Submitting JK High Court Application Form?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Hit “Recruitment” tab available at the left side of the home page.
- Hit “Notifications” under the drop down list and by pressing that link, list of J&K High Court Notification will show at your computer screen.
- Press “Advertisement for Divisional/District Cadre Posts in Subordinate Judiciary” link.
- Ensure requirements from J&K High Court Advertisement and eligible contenders have rot go back to the home page.
- Hit “Apply Online” link and go for registration.
- Already registered candidates have to login their ID.
- Fill J&K High Court Application Form and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of J&K High Court Online Application Form for future use.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Jammu and Kashmir High Court Notification
Jammu and Kashmir High Court has released J&K High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification. There are 148 Stenographer, Assistant Protocol Officer, Accounts Clerk, Library Assistant, Data Entry Operator/Computer Operator and others vacancies.
Admission for selection process of the willing contenders will be done on the basis of Written Test/ Interview as mentioned in Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment Advertisement.
Online application process to apply for J&K High Court vacant posts has been decided to be started from 15.01.2019 and will over till 03.02.2019. To check complete information for J&K High Court Recruitment 2019, you need to read this page in proper manner.
Applicants are advised to visit the Official Website of high court of Jammu and Kashmir on regular basis to get more information and latest updates regarding J&K High Court Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 14-01-2019: