Latest Notification titled as JNU Recruitment 2019 has been promulgated by Jawaharlal Nehru University for filling up 271 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Vacancies. Interested Applicants can apply for jnu.ac.in recruitment 2019 through online mode till last date. Candidates who meet required criteria can check all details regarding JNU Faculty Recruitment 2019 from this page.
JNU Job Notification 2019 – Quick View
|Last Date For JNU Recruitment||19-08-2019|
|JNU Job Vacancy|
|Position||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor|
|Number Of Vacancies||271|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700 to Rs. 1,82,400/- per month|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400/- to Rs. 2,17,100/- per month|
|Professor||Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs. 2,18,200/- per month|
|Important Links of JNU Teaching Recruitment|
|JNU Professor Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|JNU Associate Professor Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|JNU Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|JNU Notification Link||Press Here|
|JNU Official Website||Press Here|
JNU Vacancy 2019:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
Q1: What is the Eligibility Criteria to apply for JNU Jobs?
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor||Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university|
|Associate Professor||Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).|
|Professor||PhD degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed|
You Can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Job
Q2: What Pay Scale is offered for JNU Recruitment 2019?
The recruited candidates will get a JNU salary package as given below:
- JNU Assistant Professor Salary: Rs. 57,700 to Rs. 1,82,400/- per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400/- to Rs. 2,17,100/- per month
- JNU Professor Salary: Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs. 2,18,200/- per month
Q3: What is the Mode of Selection against JNU Vacancies?
Selection of Candidates for JNU Career will be done on the basis of Interview. Short listed candidates will be called for an Interview only by SMS/ Email. No TA/ DA will be admissible to applicants for attending selection process.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Q4: What is the application fee for JNU Delhi Recruitment?
Candidates who belong to General/ OBC/EWS Category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fees. SC/ST/PwD category Candidates will be exempted. Applicants need to make payment of fees through online mode via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Q5: What is The Procedure to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2019?
Follow the simple procedure as explained below in order to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.jnu.ac.in
- Go through “Career” link (in Image form) available at the top of the home page.
- On this new page, you have to follow “Teaching” section.
- Hit appropriate link from below:
” Advt. No. RC/62/2019 for Assistant Professor “
” Advt. No. RC/61/2019 for Associate Professor “
” Advt. No. RC/60/2019 for Professor “
- Candidates can check detailed JNU University Recruitment notification according to the post you are willing to apply for.
- After this, Those Candidates who meet required criteria can press “Click To Apply Online” Link.
- New Applicants need to hit “Register” tab & fill all the details in it to get registered
- Those Candidates who already registered, need to press “Sign In” tab & enter registered email id & password.
- Now, Aspirants need to fill JNU online application form & upload photograph, scanned copies of all certificates, marksheets, evidence of teaching, research, NOC from the employer, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, caste certificate, etc.
- Make Payment of JNU Application fee through proper mode.
- Now, Applying Aspirants need to check filled in online application form & Press “Submit” button.
- You can also take print out of it for future use.
Q6: What is the Last date for JNU Job Vacancies?
JNU Last Date To Apply: 19-08-2019
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2019:
Looking for good job opportunities in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Apply for various teaching jobs in this reputed university. There are various job positions for the posts of associate professor, assistant professor, professor. Candidates will shortlisted on the basis of qualifications, interview and other necessary eligibility. The hired candidates will be given good pay scale.
For More Updates Regarding JNU Recruitment 2019, You Are Suggested To Be In Touch With Us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|