Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Check Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Details from here. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has pronounced latest date for Class 1 admissions. According to the KVS Revised Schedule, Class 1 Provisional List to Release on 23 June 2021, the second list will be declared on 30-06-2021 and if the seats will remain vacant then the third list will release on 05-07-2021.
Earlier, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Class 1 list was scheduled to out on 23-04-2021 but got postponed due to the surge in COVID-19 cases across the nation. You can simply download KVS Class 1 Provisional Admission List in PDF form from this page prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
KVS Admission Revised Schedule 2021:
|Declaration of provisional selection and wait list of registered candidates|
|Declaration of a provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any||02-07-2021 to 06-07-2021|
|Declaration of the list of class II onwards||24-06-2021|
|Admission for class II onwards||25-06-2021 to 30-06-2021|
|Last date of admission for all classes except class 11||31-08-2021|
|For KV students Registration for admission in class 11||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 results|
|Display of admission list 8s admissions for Class- 1||Within 20 days after the declaration of class 10 results|
|Non-KV students Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class 11|
|Last date of admission for class – XI||30 days from the date of declaration of class 10 results by CBSE|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for KVS Class I/II Admission?
Ans. In order to be eligible for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021, the applying students must have passed previous standard with recognized Board.
Q: What is the minimum and maximum age limit for KVS Admission 2021?
The Age limit prescribed for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for Class I to Class X is stated in the table below:
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|I||05 years||07 years|
|II||06 years||08 years|
|III||07 years||09 years|
|IV||08 years||10 years|
|V||09 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Q: Is there any Relaxation in terms of seats for reserved category students going for KVS Admission?
Following is the reservation criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions:
|Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|Economically weaker section|
of Society (EWS)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Differently Abled Children||3%|
Q: How to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form?
Follow the few simple instructions as explained below KVS Admission Form 2021:
- Visit the official website of the organization which is www.kvsangathan.nic.in to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021.
- Move the cursor to “Academics” tab in the menu bar. A drop down list will appear.
- Choose “Admission Guidelines” option from the dropped down list.
- Press the link of “Directions for admission to the Central Schools 2021/Admission Guidelines 2021”
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission details will be open on your computer screen in the form of PDF.
- Hit the link of “Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration form”.
- Fill the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application Form in prescribed & correct manner.
- Now upload the necessary documents in KVS Admission Form.
- Submit the duly filled Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021.
- Must also take printout of KVS class 1 Admission Form / KVS class 2 Admission Form/ KVS class 11 Admission Form and keep it safe for future use.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Notification: Download Here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website Link: Get Here
Q: Which Documents to be attached to the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021?
Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Admission 2021 form must be accompanied by the following Documents and Certificates:
- Certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate
- A certificate of relationship must be produced for grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament, PSU Employees and KVS employees.
- SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories candidates are required to produce a certificate issued by a state or union government.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation centre.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel.
- Proof of Residence.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notification has been released on the official web portal of Kendriya Vidyalaya. You can get all the essential details of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 through this page.
The detailed information for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Date 2021 has been provided in the top section of this page. You can also KVS Class I/II Admission Notification PDF through direct link facilitated above.
Must Check Below Mentioned Links:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021
Online registration process for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 of Class I & II for the academic session 2021-22 will be commenced from the last week of March, 2021. Those guardians who want their child to get admitted in Kendriya Vidyalaya must go through the online application process before the last dates so that they may not get last time rush on its official website.
Also, they may follow the simple instructions which are explained here on this page to fill KVS Online Application Form. The direct official links for KVS Admission 2021 will be provided on this page soon after the official announcement and activation of the links by the authority of organization.
Interested parents may gather more detailed important information regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 through its official website. They may also stay tuned with us to get latest updates on KVS Class I/II Admission Notification 2021.