Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment
Department of Post, Kerala Circle is going to hire candidates for the Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019-20 for 1000+ Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Candidates meeting the eligibility requirement can apply for the Kerala Postal Circle Jobs from the direct link given here.
Department of Post GDS Recruitment Kerala Important links:
|Kerala Postal Circle Notification||Available Soon|
|Kerala Postal Circle Career||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Organizer||Department of Post (DoP)|
|Name of the Circle||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1193 vacancies|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Recruitment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||Anywhere in the state|
|Application Process||On-line Mode Only|
|Probation Period||Zero Year|
|Online Registration Dates||UPDATE SOON|
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment
Q1: Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- No of Vacancy: Various
Q2: What Education Qualification is needed for DOP Kerala GDS Recruitment?
- Applicants, who are applying for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, should have completed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from the approved state boards by respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Appliers also have computer knowledge.
Find Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limitations for DOP Kerala Postal Circle GDS Jobs?
Applicants, who have decided to apply for the above post, should be 18 – 40 years of age. Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates by 03 years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST according to the norms of the Government of India.
Q4: How much is the Salary for the Kerala Post Office Recruitment?
Appointed applicants will get salary between Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100 as per the rules and policies of organization.
Q5: How much is the Application Fee for Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment?
- Those candidates belong to OC/OBC Male category has to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office.
- Fee can be paid by Registration Number at the PO Counter of any Head Post Office.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q6: What is the Selection Process for the Kerala Postal Circle Vacancies?
For the selection of applicants, an automatic generated merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by candidates in Aptitude Test.
Q7: How to Apply for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment?
- To apply for the Kerala Postal Circle vacancy, candidates have to fill an application form available on the official website of organization that is “www.appost.in”.
- Secondly, you have to choose “AP Postal Circle” tab shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Thirdly, you have to choose “Kerala” link as District and hit on suitable link related to the posts.
- Now, read the entire advertisement carefully and press on “Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill the application form and upload the scanned photograph, relevant documents and signature.
- Lastly you may submit it and after submission you must take the print out of submitted application for future need in future.
Find More: Jobs in Kerala
Q8: Important Date for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs:
Last date to apply for Kerala Post Office Recruitment: Updating Soon
For further information about Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 you must stay connected with us on this page. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book to know more about Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|