LIC Admit Card
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is going to conduct prelims Exam for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) on 4th & 5th May 2019. LIC Admit Card for the prelims exam will be available before LIC AAO (Prelims) Exam Date @ www.licindia.in while candidates will be able to check their LIC AAO Call Letter here also.
LIC AAO (Prelims) Exam Details
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||590 Posts|
|Date for Online Registration &|
Online Payment of Application Fee/
|02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online|
|22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination –|
|4th & 5th May 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination –|
|28th June 2019|
LIC Admit Card Date for Prelims Exam
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will release the Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination on 02.03.2019 and candidates will be able to download their LIC AAO Admit Card till 22.03.2019. To get more LIC AAO (Prelims) Exam updates, be in touch with us.
LIC Admit Card
Guidelines To Download LIC Online Exam Admit Card 2019
Candidates who are willing to download Life Insurance Corporation of India Admit Card are advised to follow with the help of below stated process:
- Go through the official website www.licindia.in
- Move your cursor “Careers” tab from the bottom of the home page.
- Choose the appropriate link related to LIC Admit Card.
- Enter registration number, Password, Date of Birth in the given space.
- Take a hard copy of LIC AAO Exam Admit Card and affix photograph on LIC AAO Exam Call Letter.
- At last, keep LIC AAO Prelims Exam Admit Card safely for exam purpose.
|LIC Assistant Administrative|
Officer Admit Card Download Link
|LIC AAO Recruitment link||Press Here|
|LIC India Website||Press here|
|LIC AAO Syllabus||Get Details|
|LIC AAO Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|LIC AAO Admit Card||Get Details|
|LIC AAO Recruitment||Get Details|
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|Free Books for LIC AAO||Get Details|
|LIC Syllabus||Get Details|
LIC AAO Online Exam Pattern 2019
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Medium of Exam will be English & Hindi.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 01 Hour.
- No Information about the Negative Marking is Provided by the Official Department.
|Reasoning Ability Test||35||35||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||35||35||20|
|English Language with|
Special emphasis on
Note: English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
Must Know: How To Find Online Study Material
LIC AAO Online Exam Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|Reasoning Ability Test||16||18|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||16||18|
|English Language with Specialemphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary|
Issue Of LIC AAO Call Letters For On-Line Exam
Candidates will have to visit the website under the heading “Careers” for downloading call letters for on-line Preliminary examination from 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019 from the given link hosted on LIC’s website. Intimation for downloading LIC Call Letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS. Once the candidate presses the relevant link, he/she can access window for LIC Admit Card download.
You May Also Read: Strategies To Improve Memory
Document Required With LIC AAO Admit Card
In the examination hall, the LIC Admit Card along with the following documents must be carried by the candidates:
- photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College /University/Aadhar Card with a Photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification
Instructions Related To LIC Admit Card
- The photo identity proof must contain exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photo copy of the photo identity proof along with Examination Call Letter while attending the examination without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Call Letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the start time of the test including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, biometric data capture, logging in, giving of instructions.
- Call letters will not be dispatched by post or any other mode. Candidates will be required to download the call letters from the referred website.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
Read Now: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
For more details in concern to LIC Admit Card 2019, visit the Official Website. Dear candidates, whenever the Life Insurance Corporation of India will release the admit card on its official portal, we will update this page with latest information and direct link to provide you hall ticket for recruitment exam. So, stay connected with our web portal to get updated details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Get Motivated for Everything||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Avoid Sleeping While Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||How Do Toppers Study?|