LPU NEST 2019
LPU NEST 2019 Registration of Phase-IV has been started. Applicants are required to submit the LPU NEST Application Form till the last date that is 20-07-2019. LPU NEST Exam is not only the admission test for the university but also the scholarship test. Check LPU NEST Admission Last Date, Eligibility etc through this page.
Short View of LPUNEST 2019:
|Conducting Body||Lovely Professional University|
|Exam Name||Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST)|
|LPU 2019 NEST Phase-IV Schedule||Provided Below|
LPU NEST Important Dates 2019:
|Events||LPU NEST Phase-IV Dates|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||01-07-2019|
|Last date of submission of Application for LPUNEST||20-07-2019|
|LPU 2019 NEST Exam Dates||10-07-2019 to 25-07-2019|
|Display of LPU NEST Result||Within Two Working Days from the conduct of test|
|Date of Admission (subject to availability of seats)||Upto 31-07-2019|
LPUNEST Courses Offered:
- B.Tech, MBA, B.Des
- LLM, LLB, M.Tech
- Integrated and Dual Degree BTeh+MTech
- Diploma, BSc, BSc Hons
- BBA, BBA Hons, BHMCT
- BEd, MCA, MSc
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
LPU NEST Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have completed or will be appearing in 2019, in the final examination of 10 + 2 from CBSE or ICSE or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college etc for UG Courses admission.
- For admission in B.Tech, B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech – M.Tech and Integrated B.Tech – MBA, applicants should at least have 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English)
- For B.Tech. Biotechnology, the subjects considered is Physics, Chemistry, English & Maths or Biology or Biotechnology, with 60% aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent.
- For B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (CHE), B.Tech. (Petroleum), the subjects considered are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English, with 60% aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent.
- For PG Courses, applicants must hold Graduate Degree with good academic records.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
LPUNEST Courses Fee:
Lovely Professional University charges the following fee per semester as per the different courses. Candidates who are going to apply for any course they can get the fee details through this section. The university also provides scholarships which are also provided on this page.
- B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. and Integrated B.Tech.-MBA: Rs. 89,500/-
- Tech. (Hons.): Rs. 99,500/-
- MBA: Rs. 99,500/-
- MBA (Hons.): Rs. 1,14,500/-
- MBA (Specialised): Rs. 84,500/-
- B.A., LL.B.(Hons.); B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.) and BBA, LL.B. (Hons.): Rs. 69,500/-
- BHMCT, B.Sc. (Hotel Management): Rs. 59,500/-
- B.Sc. (Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality): Rs. 44,500/-
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture: Rs. 59,500/-
- Design, B.Sc. (Design): Rs. 59,500/-
- B.Pharm.: Rs. 79,500/-
- BPT, Dual degree BPT-MPT, B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology): Rs. 49,500/-
LPUNEST Application Form Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for boys and Rs. 250 for girls (for online).
- For offline, the fee is Rs. 500/- for boys and Rs. 250 for girls.
- The fee for Application for LPUNEST can be paid through online mode by using Internet Banking facility/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or through offline mode in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Lovely Professional University Payable at Jalandhar.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the application fee either through online mode by using Internet Banking facility/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or through offline mode in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Lovely Professional University Payable at Jalandhar.
Check Detailed Scholarship Amount:
|Hotel Management||Check Here|
|Applied Medical Science||Check Here|
LPU NEST Admission Process 2019:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in LPUNEST Entrance Exam followed by the document verification which will be held on stipulated date and time.
LPUNEST 2019 Exam Pattern:
B.Tech, Applied Medical Sciences:
The LPU NEST examination is conducted online mode and offline mode both.
The Question paper is only English language. In the question papers contains objective type questions. In this test no negative marking.
|General Awareness||20||3||60 Marks|
For Hotel Management:
- Exam will be conducted in English or Hindi language through online mode.
- There is Multiple Choice Questions.
- The duration of exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer in all subjects except English, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks.
- In the English section, each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks.
- Total Number of Questions is 110 Questions.
- No negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions.
Steps To Fill LPU NEST Application Form:
- First of all, interested candidates must have to visit the official website of university that is nest.lpu.in to fill LPU NEST registration form
- Scroll down to the bottom of the home page, press on “Admission 2019-20” link.
- Read the complete information and then hit on “Apply Now” tab from the menu bar.
- Further hit on suitable Course link to fill LPU NEST Online Registration Form.
- Go through the details thoroughly and hit on “How to Apply” available under “Proceed” Section
- Now hit on “Press Here to Apply” link and fill LPU NEST Application form with complete information.
- Then hit on “Register Now” button
- After successful registration, candidates need to login with their user name and password.
- Make the payment of application fee through proper channels and then fill LPU NEST Online Application Form with complete and accurate information.
- Book your slot for examination by selecting the date and exam center.
- Applicants need to submit this duly filled LPU NEST 2019 Application Form and take a hard copy of LPU NEST Online Form for future use.
- Candidates can also apply for LPU NEST 2019 by visiting the University.
Hit Direct Link For: LPU NEST Apply Online
Important Links Related to LPU NEST 2019:
|LPU NEST Slot Booking||Hit Here|
|LPUNEST Admit Card||Hit Here|
|LPU Admission||Hit Here|
|LPU NEST Result||Hit Here|
|LPU Fee Structure||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
LPUNEST 2019 Exam Cities:
|Test City||City Code|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
LPU NEST 2019 Notification Details:
To participate in the LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test 2019 one has to apply for same by submitting their Application via online mode. Ensure LPUNEST Eligibility norms before applying for LPU NEST Schedule. The university also provides scholarships for those students who will obtain excellent marks in exam.
Students who want to get admissions in concerned courses B.Tech, Design, Law, PHD and other courses have to registered through online by filling and submitting the LPU NEST registration form before last dates. Check all other important details from below customized page regarding LPU NEST Application 2019.
Candidates can gather latest information regarding LPU 2019 NEST Application by visiting our web portal regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|