MAT 2021 – Apply Online Now!! Students who are going to appear in MAT CBT, PBT & IBT February Exam must fill online MAT Application Form 2021. MAT February Exam is going to conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). Candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria can apply through online mode .
MAT February 2021 – Important Dates
|Last Date for Online Registration||14-02-2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||16-02-2021 (1600 Hrs)|
|Last Date for Online Registration||01-03-2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||03-03-2021 (1600 Hrs)|
For IBT Test:
|IBT Test Date||Last Date for Registration||Availability of Admit Card|
Candidates participating in MAT February 2021 must go through the following details to check their eligibility, applying process, dates of IBT, PBT and CBT Exam given in this page. They are required to visit the official website in order to fill MAT Application Form 2021.
Q – What educational qualifications are required?
MAT Eligibility 2021: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q – What is the age Limit required for MAT Feb 2021?
There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
Q – Is there any fee for this Exam?
MAT Exam Fees
- For Both PBT and CBT: Rs. 2650/-
- For PBT or CBT: Rs. 1550/-
Q – What is the mode of payment fee?
Pay the Exam Fee through Online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q – Which sections are included in MAT Syllabus 2021?
MAT 2021 Syllabus includes five sections namely:
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Language Comprehension
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Important links related to MAT 2021
|How To Calculate MAT|
|MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Syllabus||MAT Answer Key|
|MAT Question Papers||MAT Result|
Q – What is the MAT Exam Pattern?
MAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode: Both Online (CBT) and Offline (PBT)
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Paper Type: Multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Sections: 05
Negative Marking: Deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
MAT Paper Pattern
|I||Language Comprehension||40 in 30 min|
|II||Mathematical Skills||40 in 40 min|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40 in 35 min|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40 in 30 min|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40 in 15 min|
Q – What is the Applying Process of MAT 2021?
MAT Exam Registration: Students who wish to apply for MAT February Exam Notification are required to registered first then submit the MAT Online Form 2021. Go through below mentioned steps for MAT Online Registration –
- To fill up the MAT Exam Form firstly, hit the official link of All India Management Association that is “www.aima.in”.
- Press the “MAT” tab which is available on the homepage.
- Go through the details available in the page to ensure your eligibility.
- If you satisfy all the requisite eligibility norms then switch back to the previous page and hit “Online registration by Candidates for February 2021 MAT” link.
- Further hit on “Fresh Candidate to create Log In (New Log In)” link
- Fill up the MAT 2021 Registration Form and submit it to obtain a unique Log In ID and Password.
- Now login using your Log-in ID and Password obtained at the time of Registration.
- Dully enter all the details as asked in MAT 2021 Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of all relevant documents and particulars.
- Now complete the payment process of Application Fee.
- Once the whole applying process is completed Re-check once.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ tab and take a printout of MAT Application form 2021 and keep it safe for future reference
Direct Links Related to MAT February 2021
|MAT 2021 February Details||Read Here|
|MAT 2021 Login||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q – What documents are required at the Time of MAT Exam Registration for February Exam 2021?
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Written Exam
Q – Which are the months in which MAT exam take place?
MAT exam is conducted in February, May, September and December every year.
Q – What is the number of attempts limit in MAT?
There is no such limit for attempting MAT Exam.
Q – When will be the MAT 2021 Admit Card released?
MAT CBT Admit Card:
MAT Admit Card for Management Aptitude Test February 2021 Exam will be released for Computer-based Test (CBT) on 16-02-2021.
MAT PBT Admit Card:
MAT Admit Card for Management Aptitude Test February 2021 Exam will be released for Paper-based Test (CBT) on 03-03-2021.
Q – What is the process of MAT Counselling 2021?
MAT Counselling 2021:
MAT 2021 Counselling Process begins after the declaration of every MAT Result for the aspirants qualifying the Examination. During the counselling process, participating candidates are required to select 5 MBA colleges of their own choice. On the basis of Participant’s MAT 2021 Rank seats are allotted and the Process of MAT 2021 admission gets completed.
Want to Know? How Do Toppers Study?
Q – Which colleges do accept the MAT Score?
Following is the list of colleges which accept the MAT Score:
|College||MAT Cut Off|
|N L Dalmiya Institute of|
|AIMS Institutes, Bangalore||90|
|O.P. Jindal Global University,|
College Fee with Average Placement Packages:
range in Lakhs
|N L Dalmiya Institute of|
|AIMS Institutes, Bangalore||9.00||5.25|
|O.P. Jindal Global University,|
Q – Which books do I refer while preparing for MAT 2021?
MAT Books 2021: Aspirants can refer to the following MAT Books 2021 for the effective preparation of MAT February 2021 Examination:
|Name of the book||Author|
|Math’s – XI & XII||S. Aggarwal|
|Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||L. Loni|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||L. Loni|
|Practice Book on quicker Maths||M. Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pendy|
|Besides candidates’ must also read newspapers and magazines regularly|
START Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
MAT February Exam 2021
All India Management Association (AIMA) organizes Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times in a year in the months of February, May, September and December. The Examination is conducted in two modes, namely, Paper based Test (PBT) and Computer based Test (CBT).
One can choose the mode through which they wish to attempt MAT Exam or they can also appear in both the modes of MAT Exam by paying the prescribed amount of application fee.
Read Also: List Of Universities In India
Tips to prepare for MAT 2021:
- Make a proper study plan so that every single shall be covered within the available time.
- Try to make your own study notes which will you to make a record of detailed information in brief. It will be easy for revision at exam time.
- Practice as much as mock papers or solve previous exam papers. It will give you an idea about the level of Examination and help in maintaining your speed while solving the paper.
- Do proper revision during the last 3-4 days of MAT 2021 Exam.
- Prepare for the exam confidently and don’t forget to keep yourself healthy and energized.
For any clarification regarding PBT/CBT, Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 8130338839, 9599030586, 011-47673020 (between 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM).