Ministry of Finance Recruitment
Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services invites applications through Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Notification. Organization has decided to enroll eligible and career-oriented contenders for 53+ Recovery Officer, Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Chairperson Jobs.
Desirous aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria for Ministry of Finance Jobs can apply on or before closing date that is 29-05-2021, 07-06-2021 and 30-06-2021 as per posts given below.
Overview of Ministry of Finance Jobs Detail:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Position Name||Recovery Officer, Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Chairperson|
|Total Ministry of Finance Vacancies||53+|
|Closing Dates||29-05-2021, 07-06-2021 and 30-6-2021 as per posts given below|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Ministry of Finance Selection Process||Interview/ Written-test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment
Ministry of Finance Vacancy:
|Posts Name||No of Vacancies|
|Chairperson||As per required|
Download Official Notification:
|Posts Name||Official Notification Link|
|Recovery Officer||Download PDF|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Dates:
|Posts Name||Ministry of Finance Chairperson Recruitment Last Date|
Ministry of Finance Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
|Posts Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Recovery Officer||Degree in Law having legal Experience.||Must not exceed 56 years|
|Registrar||Experience in legal or Judicial work.||Should not above 56 years|
|Assistant Registrar||Must not exceed 56 years|
|Chairperson||Should have ability, honesty and standing, who has knowledge or experience in life insurance, general insurance, actuarial science, finance, economics, law, accountancy,administration or any other discipline||Must not above 63 years|
Grab More: Government Jobs by Qualification
Ministry of Finance Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Ministry of Finance Registrar Recruitment Salary|
|Recovery Officer||In Pay Level 11 (Rs 67700-208700)|
|Registrar||In Pay Level 12 (Rs 78800-209200)|
|Assistant Registrar||In Pay Level 11 (Rs 67700-208700)|
|Chairperson||Rs. 4,50,000/- pm|
Ministry of Finance Selection Process:
Written examination and / or Interview are going to be conducted by Government of India, Ministry of Finance and Department of Financial Services committee, to select eligible candidates for Ministry of Finance 2021 Recruitment.
Steps to apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment:
For Chairperson Positions (Offline Applications):
- Visit to the official website that is financialservices.gov.in
- Press on “Vacancy” tab from drop-down list of “Appointments” from menu bar.
- Hit on “Applications invited for appointment to the office of Chairperson in Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India” link from new window.
- Read Ministry of Finance Notification.
- Download Application Form from the official advertisement and take a print out of it.
- Attach essential documents/ certificates.
- Finally send Ministry of Finance Application Form to address given below.
Vinod Kumar, Under Secretary to the Government of India
Department of Financial Services
Ministry of Finance
Room No. 10, Jeevan Deep Building, 2nd floor
Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
For Other Positions (Online Applications):
- Visit the official website of organization that is financialservices.gov.in
- On the homepage, press the “Appointments” tab from menu bar
- Hit on “Vacancy” tab from drop-down list.
- Choose suitable Advertisement as “Filling up of existing, anticipated and unforeseen vacancies of Recovery Officer in DRTs & DRATs” or “Filling up of existing, anticipated and unforeseen vacancies of Registrar and Assistant Registrar upto 31.12.2021 in DRATs and DRTs under DFS, MoF on deputation basis” link
- PDF file of Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification will be opened.
- Read all the details very carefully.
- After reading Ministry of Finance Notification Hit on to the apply link.
- Ministry of Finance Online Application Form will be displayed on your digital screen
- Fill entire details in proper manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of Ministry of Finance Online Form for future use.
Ministry of Finance Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Notification has been updated now. So, don’t forget to apply for Recruitment in Ministry of Finance, if you have required qualification. To get entire details in concern to Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 such as how to apply for government jobs, Qualification, procedure of selection and more, you need to read this page and go through information carefully.
Applicants who are interested for any of desired post can submit application form as soon as possible. The applying dates for Ministry of Finance Recovery Officer Recruitment are also mentioned on this page posts wise. So, have a glance.
Applicants, can leave comment in below commenting box, for any query or suggestions. Visit our web portal recruitmentresult.com, to get up-to-date information about Railway Recruitment, Government Exam, Exam pattern, syllabus and more or you can also subscribe us on Facebook, Google+ and more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|