MMMUT Counselling Procedure is conducting for providing Admissions to First Year B.Tech/Second Year B.Tech /BBA /MBA / MCA / M.Tech / M.Sc Physics (Specialization in Electronics) / M.Sc Maths (Specialization in Computing) /Ph.D. You may check MMMUT Counselling Schedule, mmmut.ac.in Rank Wise Dates, Seat Matrix and other details by moving your cursor downwards.
Malaviya Entrance Test 2020 Highlights
|Submission of On-line application|
form (Download confirmation page*)
|16-01-2020 (10:00 am) to |
08-04-2020 (Till 05:00 pm)
|Last date for receipt of Confirmation|
Page* along with payment details
|08-04-2020 (Till 05:00 pm)|
|Uploading of admit cards||01-08-2020|
|Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test|
(for UG & PG Programs) and
23-08-2020 (for PhD only)
|Declaration of Result||02-09-2020 (except Ph.D.)|
MMMUT Counselling 2020
Way To Apply For MMMUT Counselling 2020
Step-1: MMMUT Online Registration for Application
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is www.onlinemmmut.in
- You need to create password through registration link and then login using Registration Id/Password.
Step-2: Entry of MMMUT Applicant Detail
Using Registration Id as User-id and Password, enter all the details i.e. JEE MAIN Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, State Eligibility Code, Category/subcategory, JEE MAIN Rank, Aadhaar Card Number, Permanent Address etc. as displayed in application form.
Step-3: Uploading Of Photo, Scanned Rank Card (JEE MAIN Result) And Signature
- Then candidate has to upload his/her photograph and scanned signature, each having size between 5 KB to 15 KB and the Rank Card having max. size less than 1 MB.
- Take the preview of photo, signature and Rank Card to ensure the quality of uploaded photo/signature/Rank Card.
Step-4: Payment of MMMUT Counselling Fee
After successful uploading of Photo, Signature and Rank Card, the candidate has to pay the Application-cum-Counselling Fee, an amount of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) using online payment gateway.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Step-5: MMMUT Choice Filling & Choice Locking
- After successful payment, candidate is required to fill preference order of his/her choices.
- Once the choices are filled-in, the candidate is required to check the order of preference of choices thoroughly and if any alterations in the order of preference are required, rearrange them.
- Now candidate can lock the choices by hitting the submit button.
- Thereafter the candidate will receive an OTP on his/her registered email and mobile number which should be used for locking the choices finally.
- Candidates must take a printout (hard copy) of the locked choices, (which also contains terms and conditions) sign it and produce it at the time of reporting to MMMUT, Gorakhpur.
Step 6: Seat Allotment & Display Of Result
The final locked choices of the candidates would be processed centrally as per the Common Rank List (CRL) with due weightage of Category/Subcategory and the allotment result would be published on the Admission MMMUT Counselling Portal as well as University website.
Step 7: Online Deposition of University Fee
- Take the print of MMMUT Allotment Letter after downloading it their login.
- This letter has to be produced at the time of document verification at MMMUT Gorakhpur.
- Candidates are required to pay annual university fee online using the payment gateway services as mentioned in MMMUT Counselling Schedule.
Step 8: Reporting At MMMUT For Document Verification
- Candidate, who has been allotted a seat and deposited the annual university fee, is required to report in person at MMMUT Gorakhpur for the original document verification.
- Candidate must bring an additional set of self-attested copy of all the relevant documents along with original ones.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
Step 9: Consent For Branch Up Gradation
- The candidates desirous to upgrade the allotted branch as per their locked choices have to give their consent for branch up gradation at the time of document verification.
- Those who are not interested in further branch upgradation have to give the consent to freeze the allotted branch.
MMMUT Online Counselling for Admission (Through MET-2020)
|MMMUT Counselling 2020 Apply Online||Check Here|
|MMMUT Counselling Official Link||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
MMMUT Counselling 2020 Instructions
- It is solely the responsibility of the candidates to verify that their personal data, including Category, Subcategory, and Gender etc. are consistent with the information provided in Application Form.
- MMMUT is not responsible for any omissions in the details and its consequences thereafter.
- If the personal data of the candidate is found incorrect at the time of document verification at any later stage, the allotment of seat/ admission is liable to be cancelled.
- It is essential to lock the online filled choices for the allotment of a seat in a course.
- Registered candidates who do not exercise any choices or fail to lock them will not be considered for seat allotment.
- Please note that the order of preference choices, once submitted and locked, are not allowed to be altered/modified.
- All rounds of MMMUT Counselling Process will use this locked order of preference of choices for seat allotment.
MMMUT Counselling Fee
The online registration for application & choice locking can be carried out from any place outside the University campus by making online payment of registration fee Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable). The candidate does not need to report at MMMUT for online registration.
Check Now List Of: Entrance Exam in India
MMMUT Admission Criteria
- Admission in courses is based on performance in Entrance Exam.
- Those who get qualified under test will undergo counseling process and document verification process for final admission.
Documents Required for MMMUT Counselling
- Admission Test Marksheet
- Admit Card
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- High School Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Category certificate such as OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Sub Category certificate (Freedom fighters/Armed Forces /physically handicapped) whichever is applicable).
- Income certificate(applicable for economically weaker only)
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Rural weightage certificate, if applicable
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
MMMUT Grievance Redressal
|Contact Address|| The Coordinator, Malaviya Entrance Test (MET),|
M. M. M. University of Technology Deoria Road,
Gorakhpur -273010 (U.P.)
|Phone No||8765783798, 9235500507 (9. 30 am to 5pm)|
You May Also Check: Counselling Schedule
MMMUT Counselling Dates
|BBA/B.Tech-II (Lateral)/MBA/MCA/M.Tech Admissions through|
|12 Sep to 06 Oct 2020|
|M.Tech Admissions through GATE||12 Sep to 06 Oct 2020|
|B.Tech-I Admission through MET-2020||Last week of Sep 2020|
Searches Related To It:
- MMMUT Counselling Result
- MMMUT Counselling Fees
- MMMUT Counselling 2020 Date
- MMMUT Counselling Procedure
- MMMUT Counselling Process
- MMMUT Counselling 2020 Cut Off
- MMMUT Counselling Cut Off
- MMMUT Registration For Counselling
- MMMUT Gorakhpur Counselling
- mmmut.ac.in counselling date
- MMMUT Online Counselling
- MMMUT Counselling Registration
- MMMUT Spot Round Counselling
To grab more details about MMMUT Counselling 2020, go through the above provided Official Link. For any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How To Prepare For Group Discussion||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|