Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result has finally released for online computer-based exam. Candidates appeared in the examination can now check the MNS Result 2020 and MNS Interview List PDF by simply hitting on the below provided links (Direct).
MNS Exam Result Overview:
|Conducting Body||Dte General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Category||MNS Nursing Exam Result|
|Status of MNS Results||Declared|
|Interview date for shortlisted candidates||To be notified|
Way to Check MNS Entrance Exam Result
- To download the MNS Written Test Result, candidates first visit the official site that is joinindianarmy.nic.in to download MNS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result
- On home page of official site go to “Officer Selection” section and hit “Military Nursing Service” link to get MNS Written Exam Result.
- After that candidates have to press “Notices For RVC, TA & MNS Entries” link available under “Other Links” section on the right side of the web page.
- Further hit on “RESULT OF WRITTEN TEST BSC NURSING COURSE ”
- By hitting above said link a MNS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result PDF file will be opened having the name of shortlisted candidates along with their roll numbers.
- Candidates may search out their name and roll number in Indian Army BSc Nursing Result.
- If you name is in MNS Merit List that means you are qualified.
- Download the MNS Result and get a hard copy of Military Nursing Service Result for further reference.
Download – MNS B.Sc Nursing Result PDF
Get Here – Official Website
Further Selection Process:
Those applicants who have qualified the written exam may appear for Personal interview and Medical Exam whose date, time and venue will soon be notified. Candidates can check MNS Interview List on release from this page.
Applicants must bring the original as well as photo copies of certificate at the time of interview. Contenders can also bring the MNS B.Sc Nursing Result at the time of Personal Interview.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Institutes and Seat Details
|Name of Institution||Number of|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON,CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON,CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 10th Pass certificate/ equivalent certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Class 12th Pass certificate/ Class 12th appearing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Nationality certificate
- Gap Certificate obtained from the Principal of the school from where Class 12th is completed (for those when there is a gap of more than 2 years between Class 10th and 12th)
- Proof of passing the Qualifying examination as a regular student (to be obtained from where Class 12th is complete)
- Two latest character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers – to be submitted to the interview board
- Candidates who appeared in the Board examination 2020 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Principal of School and bring an attested copy of the hall ticket / admit card of Board examination
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of SC/ST, if applicable
- Dependent Certificate of Army / Ex Service personnel from the competent authority-if applicable
- Certificate of proof War widows /dependents of personnel killed in action/ dependents of died in harness
- NCC ‘C’ certificate if possessed by the candidate
- Certificate of participation in sports events at School, College, District/State or National level- if possessed by the candidate
- Any other relevant Certificates
- 8 coloured Passport size photograph
Read complete details of: Military Nursing Service
MNS Result 2020
Military Nursing Service has recently released MNS Result of B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination. Contenders who had appeared in B.Sc Nursing Exam may check Indian Army BSc Nursing Result from this page. Applicants can hit the above provided direct official link to get the MNS Result PDF.
Military Nursing Service has also announced the list of shortlisted candidates qualified for Interview for its B.Sc Nursing Course 2020. Qualified individuals have to further appear for Interview Process that is scheduled to be held in the month of May. Candidates going to attend Interview will be paid TA/DA as per rules. The final merit list will be prepared at HQ.
Stay in touch with our web portal to obtain all the latest updates regarding Military Nursing Service Results 2020.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical Entrance Exams||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|