MPSLSA Recruitment 2019
Apply for MPSLSA Recruitment 2019 through this page!! Those who have participated in the recruitment process for 131 Peon and Bhadri/Order Taker posts can now download their MPSLSA Admit Card in order to appear in the recruitment examination. Direct link to get the admit letter is available down in the Update Box.
Latest Update: MPSLSA Admit Card Released
Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority, Jabalpur, M.P has released the Admit Cards for the recruitment examination to be organized to fill up 131 vacancies of Peon and Bhadri/ Order Taker. Concerned candidates who are going to appear in the Exam can download their MPSLSA Admit Card 2019 by pressing the link given below:
MPSLSA Peon/Order Taker Admit Card – Download Here
MPSLSA Recruitment Important Links:
|MPSLSA Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|MPSLSA Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|MPSLSA Official Website||Check Here|
Highlights Related to MPSLSA Recruitment 2019:
|Name of organizing Body||Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority|
|Name of the Posts||Peon & Order Taker|
|No. of vacancies||131 Posts|
|Last Date to submit Application||07-02-2019|
MPSLSA Recruitment 2019
Q1: MPSLSA Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts – 131
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Q2: What is the required qualification for MPSLSA Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants must have passed 8th standard from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute with good academic records to apply for Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority Recruitment.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limit for MPSLSA Jobs 2019?
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 40 Years (For Male), 18 to 45 Years (For Female) to apply for MPSLSA Vacancy 2019.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Q4: What is the salary slab for MPSLSA Peon/ Order Taker Posts?
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|Peon||Rs.15500- Rs.49000 Per Month|
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q5: What is the selection Process for MPSLSA Latest Jobs?
Q6: Is there any Examination Fee for MPSLSA Recruitment?
Aspirants belonging to All Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q7: How to fill MPSLSA Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official website of organizing authority that is www.mponline.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select link under “Authorized Kiosk Link” from the home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit appropriate link of post for which you are applying for.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now fill the MPSLSA Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload required documents along with the application form.
- At last submit the online application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in MP
Q8: What are the Important Dates?
- Last Date To Apply Online Is: 07-02-2019
- Last Date to correction of Application Form: 09-02-2019
- Date of Screening Test/Interview: Updating Soon
Get Here: Free Job Updates
MPSLSA Recruitment Notification 2019:
Applications are invited by the authority for the Recruitment of skillful persons against Peon and Order Taker position for filling up 131 posts in relevant disciplines. Captivated candidates who are willing to apply for the said posts are required to submit the applications through online mode.
This page contains all the updated latest info on MPSLSA Recruitment 2019, so the job seekers are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting the detailed facts very firstly.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
To read other details about MPSLSA Recruitment 2019, you may open above Official Notification. You may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch updated details related to relevant Recruitment notifications.
Latest Recruitment Update:
[rssonpage rss=”http://recruitmentresult.com/category/sarkari-naukri/feed/” feeds=”8″ excerpt=”false” target=”_blank|_self”]