National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has publicized the employment notification against NHRC Recruitment. Organization is in the search of most capable candidates in order to fill the Consultant posts. Concerned candidates towards NHRC Job Openings must submit the application form before the last date that is 22-04-2019. Apply now for NHRC Recruitment by visiting to the official website nhrc.nic.in.
|NHRC Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|NHRC Official Link||Press Here|
Overview of NHRC Recruitment:
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|NHRC Recruitment Notification Date||14-03-2019|
|Last date to apply||22-04-2019|
NHRC Recruitment 2019
Q1: NHRC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Consultant (Proceedings)
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for NHRC Jobs 2019?
- Retired Judicial Officers
- Practicing Advocates with at least 6 years’ experience in Supreme Court/High Courts
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3: What is the age limit for NHRC 2019 Recruitment?
Candidates have to fulfill the age criteria to apply for National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment.
Q4: How much salary will be given to the NHRC Employee?
- 375 per proceeding prepared
Q5: Explain the NHRC Recruitment 2019?
Q6: How To Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2019?
- Visit to the official website of organization that is nhrc.nic.in.
- Then press “Vacancies/Result” tab that is available at the right side of the home page.
- On new page, select suitable link to apply for NHRC Consultant Recruitment.
- After hitting the appropriate link, a PDF with all details will appear on your screen, you need to read all the details carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- Now interested candidates may download application form from the same page.
- Fill all the details carefully and attest all documents and certificates that are required.
- Enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…”
- Then send it below mentioned address.
The Under Secretary (Estt.),
National Human Rights Commission,
Manavadhikar Bhawan, ‘C’ Block,
GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023
Find Now: More Jobs in Delhi
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||22-04-2019|
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment:
As per the notification, the organization wants to hire young and talented individuals to fill the vacant posts of Consultant (Proceedings). Those candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms and are interested to grab NHRC Vacancy can apply for the same. Candidates can scroll down this page to get more details regarding NHRC Recruitment 2019.
The selection of the candidates for National Human Rights Commission jobs will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Get Here: Upcoming Recruitment News
For further details regarding NHRC Recruitment 2019, candidate may go through this Official Link. Stay tuned with this page for attaining more interesting facts regarding the same. If you have any query regarding this post then you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|