NIFT Application Form
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is an entrance examination for Bachelor and Master Degree Programme in 17 campuses. NIFT Application Form Submission Guidelines has been provided below for the candidates, applying for NIFT 2020 to fill up 3547 Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) seats.
NIFT 2020 Notification For Students Shortlisted For 2nd Round!!
Due to COVID19 Pandemic, Situation Tests and GD/PI are postponed. Revised dates would be notified on NIFT Website after assessment of the current situation.
Press Here: NIFT 2020 2nd Round Postponement Notice
NIFT Entrance Exam 2020 is designed to test the knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidates for the programme opted. Check more details including How To Apply Online for NIFT 2020, Registration, Exam Date etc from here…
NIFT 2020 Information
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Number of Campuses||17 campuses|
|Headquarter And University Head Office||New Delhi|
|Name of the Programme||Bachelor and Master Degree Programme|
|Online Registration Date||From 23rd October 2019 to 31st December 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th January 2020|
|NIFT 2020 Exam||January 19, 2020|
|Window to receive observations/objection from the candidate for GAT exam||January 22, 2020 (10:00 AM) to January 24, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|NIFT 2020 Result||March 13, 2020 ( Released)|
|Counseling||End of May/ June 2020 onwards|
|NIFT 2020 Situation Test(UG)||2nd, 3rd and 4th May 2020 (Postponed)|
|NIFT 2020 Situation Test(PG)||Scheduled for April, 2020 (Postponed)|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||To be announced|
Press Here: NIFT 2020 Prospectus
NIFT Application Form 2020
Around 23,000 candidates appear every year for NIFT entrance exam. This examination is conducted for 3547 Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) seats.
NIFT Application Fee 2020
|General/ OBC (Non-Creamy) Category||Rs.2000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Category||Rs.1000/-|
Mode of Payment
(A) Credit Cards /Debit Cards
Payments of NIFT 2020 Application fee can be made through credit cards / debit cards as explained above. The bank and / or transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the candidate. Candidates are advised to apply on time.
(B) Demand Draft
Payment of NIFT Application form fee can be made through Bank Demand Draft as explained above. The Demand Draft should be issued in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form.
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Way To Submit NIFT Online Application form 2020
Candidates must follow the below given steps to fill NIFT Application form or Online Registration Form for NIFT Admission 2020:
Step 1: Check NIFT Notification
- Visit to the official web portal of the National Institute of Fashion Technology that is www.nift.ac.in to fill NIFT 2020 Application Form.
- Now move the cursor towards “Admission” link available in the menu bar.
- Press on the “Online Registration for Admissions: 2020 – Apply Now” option from the drop down list.
- New Website “apply admission.net” will be opened in front of you on your digital screen.
- Choose the “Prospectus: 2020” and read NIFT Notification very carefully before filling NIFT Application Form.
Step 2: NIFT Registration
- Then you have to hit on the “Fresh Candidate to create Login In (New Log In)” box present in the middle.
- Fill the required details present in the NIFT Online Registration Form.
- This will generate your OPT no.
- Now go back to the previous page and press “Already Logged In Candidates” box.
Step 3: NIFT Login & Fill Application form
- After that, fill the “Email Id and Date of Birth” in the space provided in dialog box.
- NIFT Application Form will open in front of you.
- Now fill details in NIFT 2020 Online Application Form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
Step 4: Upload Documents and Make Payment
- Now upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Make Payment of requisite NIFT Application Fee 2020.
- Recheck the NIFT Online Application Form.
- Then submit the NIFT Application Form and take a print out of NIFT Form.
Important Links Related To NIFT
|NIFT Application Form Guidelines||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
Documents required to fill NIFT Application Form
Candidate must have following list of documents to fill NIFT 2020 Application Form:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for atleast 1 year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card details in case making online payment.
Window To Edit/ Update NIFT Application Form
- Prior to making the payment candidate can edit / amend the information in the online application.
- Once the payment has been made by the candidate he/she will not be allowed to change / modify any information by the system. However, applicants will be given an opportunity to review and correct their personal information (changing the City of Examination is not permitted) in the application form.
- Application fee already paid will not be refunded in case the application is found not eligible for admissions to NIFT after editing / updating of the application form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide correct information during the application process.
- At any stage if it is found that the information provided by the candidate is not true, NIFT has the right to cancel his/her candidature.
- Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the management and employees of the institute will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- After closing the window to edit the application form / registration category filled up in the application form will not be changed at any stage.
- Therefore, candidates / guardians are advised to fill-up the application form with due diligence.
Details Needed To Verify In NIFT Demand Draft
- DD made in favour of “NIFT HO”
- Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft.
- The duly filled form should reach the above address on time. Incomplete forms or forms received late will not be accepted.
- The Institute does not take any responsibility for delay or loss of forms or correspondence in postal transit or by courier.
- Candidates are advised to keep the copy of printout and Demand Draft for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout / photocopy of Application Form for further reference along with proof of payment.
- Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respects, along with Demand Draft on the following address:
Project Manager All India Management Association Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Links Related To NIFT
Which Type of Details Can Offered by recruitmentresult.com?
Candidates may collect more information about the NIFT Application Form 2020 for the NIFT Entrance Exam Application from this this page which is well developed by expert team members of the page which is designed by recruitmentresult.com.
For more information about NIFT Application Form 2020, stay connected to this page. If you have any query, do comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+. For more updates about NIFT 2020 Application Form, bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
More Searches Related To NIFT Application Form