Applications are invited for NCL Recruitment 2021 to fill up 49 Vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for NCL Medical Specialist Openings can apply by submitting application form till 30-04-2021. Here, applicants can also get complete details of Northern Coalfields Limited Jobs.
|NCL Recruitment Advertisement||Download Here|
|NCL Application Form||Press Here|
|NCL Official Website||Press Here|
|NCL Syllabus||Get Details|
Highlights of NCL Recruitment 2021:
- Name of Company: Northern Coalfields Limited
- Post Name: Medical Specialist
- NCL Vacancies: 49
- Mode to Apply: Offline
- Last Date to NCL Apply Online: 30-04-2021
- Posts Name: Trade Apprentice
NCL Vacancy Distribution:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post and Grade||Number of Post|
|1.||a. Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)||20|
|b. Medical Specialist (E3)|
|2.||Sr. Medical Officer (E3)||28|
|3.||Sr. Medical Officer (Dental) E3||01|
Are You Eligible for NCL Jobs?
|Name of the Post and Grade||Qualification|
|a. Sr. Medical Specialist(E4)||For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB with minimum 3 years post qualification experience. For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.|
|b. Medical Specialist(E3)||For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB. For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.|
|Sr.Medical Officer(E3)||MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India.|
|Sr.Medical Officer(Dental)E3||BDS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India with 1-year post qualification experience from a Hospital/Clinic.|
Get Here: Latest Medical Jobs
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/UR.
- Sr. Medical Officer(including Dental) /Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) is 35 years for General/UR
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non- Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant as on the date of notification shall not exceed 56 years.
What is Salary Structure?
|Name of the Post and Grade||Scale of Pay(₹)|
|a. Sr. Medical Specialist(E4)||₹ 70,000- 2,00,000|
|b. Medical Specialist(E3)||₹ 60,000-1,80,000|
|Sr.Medical Officer(E3)||₹ 60,000-1,80,000|
|Sr.Medical Officer(Dental)E3||₹ 60,000-1,80,000|
What is Process of Selection?
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. Personal interview will be conducted at any one of the venues/ centers in District Singrauli, Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh & District Sonebhadra, Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh depending on the number of candidates. The venue, time & date of Personal Interview will be communicated to the candidates through their email id provided in the application form.
Must Read: Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply For NCL 2021 Recruitment?
- First visit official website that is nclcil.in for NCL Apply Online
- Now go to the menu bar and press “Career” option after that hit at “Recruitment” link.
- Select “Recruitment of Medical Executives in NCL Rect. Advt. No: NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2021-22/1080” tab.
- Then read NCL Apprentice Job Notice.
- After that, Interested candidates would be advised to present themselves to the interview locations with all the documents needed in original plus 2 copies along with the duly filled Application form as provided with the advertisement.
- Fill NCL Application Form with all necessary details.
- The candidates will be required to send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with self attested copy of the testimonials through speed post to GM(Personnel) at the below given address.
The office of General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment),
Manpower & Recruitment Department,
NCL HQ, Singrauli,
Madhya Pradesh – 486889
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs In MP
NCL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Northern Coalfields Limited is going to recruit hard working and deserving personnel to fill up 49 Posts of Medical Specialist through NCL Recruitment. Applicants who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc can apply for NCL Recruitment Notification.
So, applicants are required to submit the NCL Application Form on or before the last date that is 30-04-2021 for Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021. Candidates can also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about NCL Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|