NTA JEE Main Login
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts Joint Entrance Examination for admission in NITs, CFTIs and IIITs. NTA JEE Main Login details for January and April Session examination is available on this page. With the help of given JEE Main Login 2021, you may login your account and submit application form. Apart from it, JEE Main Candidate Login Link can help you in downloading your Admit Card and Result.
NTA JEE Main Overview:
|Name of the Examination||NTA Joint Entrance Examination|
|Common Name||JEE Main|
|Exam conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Examination||National level|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based|
|Admission In||NITs, CFTIs and IIITs|
NTA JEE Main 2021 Dates (Tentative):
|Event||January Session||April Session|
|JEE Main Registration 2021||1st week of September, 2020||1st week of February, 2021|
|NTA JEE Main Registration (Closes)||2nd week of October, 2020||1st week of March, 2021|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||2nd week of October, 2020||2nd week of March 2021|
|JEE Main Application Form Correction||3rd week of October, 2020||2nd week of March 2021|
|Issue of JEE Main 2021 Admit Card||1st week of December, 2020||3rd week of March, 2021|
|NTA JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates||2nd week of January, 2021||2nd week of April, 2021|
NTA JEE Main Login
How To Access NTA JEE Main 2021 Login?
- Log on to the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on “Apply for JEE (Main)- 2021” tab
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- Now candidates need to hit on the Apply for JEE (Mains)-2021 link
- Go to the declaration “I have download Information Bulletin and read all the instructions.” And accept it.
Step 1: NTA JEE Main Authentication Form:
- Candidate must have JEE Main Login Account to fill application form. Candidate can also follow below provided process to do NTA JEE Main Login January and for JEE Main Login April session.
- Fill up the details that are asked like Nationality, State Of Nationality, Select Identification Type, Enter Identification Number, candidate’s name, date of birth, Gender, Enter Security Pin and at last hit on the SUBMIT tab
Step 2: NTA JEE Main Login Application Form:
- The online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill the details that are asked like your qualification, address, personal details, Guardian’s Details etc.
- During online form filling, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
- Now a new page will get opened and there you have to take review of your NTA JEE Main Login application form and if you want to do any change then hit edit credentials or if you don’t want to change any candidature then hit final submit option.
Step 3: Verify Mobile Number and Email ID:
- Once you fill up all the details a One Time Password will be sent on your mobile number
- Enter the OTP and then verify your mobile number and Email ID by hitting on the conformation link
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images & Pay Fee:
Once the mobile and e-mail is verified upload the testimonials according to the size prescribed as:
- The scanned images of photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- Now candidate have to hit the link of ‘Pay Exam Fee’.
- After that select the mode through which you want to make payment of exam fee that is either through online mode or through offline mode.
Step 5: Download Acknowledgement Page:
- Once the whole procedure is completed the NTA JEE Main Login Acknowledgement Page will appear on next screen
- Download the Acknowledgement form
- The application no. printed on the computer generated Acknowledgement Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences.
- It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Acknowledgement Page.
Official Link: jeemain.nta.nic.in Login
What To Do If Forgot the NTA JEE Main 2021 Login Details?
If the APPLICANTS forget the application number and password i.e. mandatory to access the login, they can use the steps below to get back their login details:
- Hit on the link that says “I can’t access my account?”
- Thereafter the window opens. Choose what out of the application number and password you wish to get back.
- If you select the “I forgot my Password” option, then the following window open with the 3 options.
- Select any one option to get the password back.
- If you wish to retrieve the application number, the following window opens on the screen:
- Using the options the candidates have to get their application number or password back.
- The candidates must keep the application number safe until the declaration of the result.
Important Links Related To NTA JEE Main
|NTA JEE Main Previous Year Papers||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Exam Centres||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Mock Test||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Syllabus||Details|
|How To Prepare For JEE Mains||Details|
|NTA JEE MAIN Admit Card||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Result||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Counselling||Details|
|JEE Main Participating Colleges||Details|
|NTA JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Exam Answer Key||Details|
|NTA JEE MAIN Application Form||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Books||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Slot Booking||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Answer Key||Details|
NTA JEE Main Candidate Login to Download Admit Card:
For downloading NTA JEE Main Admit Card, candidates needs to fill up essential details in the JEE Main Login Admit Card credential. JEE Main Login with date of birth and NTA JEE Main registration or application number will download the hall ticket on your computer screen.
JEE Main Candidate Login to Download Result:
After the conduction of examination, NTA releases JEE Main Result at its official website. Applied candidates can download their score card by entering their JEE Main Roll Number, Date of Birth etc. in the JEE Main Login Result page.
Get Steps to Recover Registration ID/Password:
Forgot Registration Number
NTA JEE Main Login Requirement:
Just as Admit Card and Result of NTA JEE Main 2021 can be download through JEE Main January Login and JEE Main April Login Link. Similarly, JEE Main Login Page is required for various other purposes:
|NTA JEE Main 2021 Event||Login Details Needed|
|Application form fill up||Application number|
|Application form correction||Application number|
|Admit Card download||Application number|
Password / Date of Birth
|Answer key, response sheet|
and question paper
Password / Date of Birth
Date of Birth
Importance of JEE Main 2021 Login:
The login details are needed at every stage of examination, so applicants must make sure that their login id and password should be safe and secure. NTA JEE Main Registration Login is used in:
- Filling up the application form of NTA JEE Main 2021.
- To check the status of Payment and printing of the confirmation page.
- To download the admit card.
- Question Papers and Response Sheet are also downloaded from there.
- Answers keys and Result both can be checked from the login page.
NTA JEE Main Login 2021:
JEE Main Login 2021 is available to aspirants who have registered for the exam. The National Test Agency (NTA) conducts NTA JEE Main 2021 twice a year – first time in January and second time in April.
Candidates should note that NTA JEE Main Login Window is extremely useful for filling up the application form, downloading admit card, check answer keys, to check NTA JEE Main Result and any other related events till the admission process is over.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Entrance Exam in India|
|Engineering Exam Calendar||Distance Engineering Colleges In India|
|Top Engineering Colleges In India||Scholarship in India|