Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released latest ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification for 3614 Apprentice Trainees Bharti. For this, organization invites online applications from eligible Indians to engage as apprentices at its location across various work centers. Interested candidates can apply online for ONGC Bharti Jobs till the closing date that is 15-05-2022 @ 06.00 PM
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 3614 vacancies out of which 209 for Northern Sector, 305 for Mumbai Sector, 1434 for Western Sector, 744 for Eastern Sector, 694 for Southern Sector and 228 for Central Sector.
ONGC Recruitment Highlights:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Notification No||ONGC/APPR/1/2022/ Date of Notification: 27.04.2022|
|Job Category||Apprentice Training|
|Employment Type||Regular Basis / Contract Basis / Temporary Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies||3614 Apprentice Posts|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date||27-04-2022 @ 11.00 AM|
|Last Date||15-05-2022 @ 06.00 PM|
|Sl No||Sector Name||Total|
Distribution of ONGC Apprentice Vacancies City Wise:
|Location||Number of ONGC Apprentice Vacancy|
Northern Sector – 209 Posts
Mumbai Sector – 305 Posts
Western Sector – 1434 Posts
Eastern Sector – 744 Posts
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
Southern Sector – 694 Posts
Central Sector – 228 Posts
ONGC Eligibility Required:
To apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment, candidates should possess Diploma/ Degree/ ITI (Relevant Discipline) from recognized Institutions with good academic records.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
ONGC Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate should between 15-05-1998 and 15-05-2004.
- Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Stages for ONGC Jobs:
The selection of applying contenders will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn.
Imp. Links related to ONGC: Must Check:
|ONGC Scholarship||Check Here|
|ONGC Salary in India||Check Here|
The apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
- Trade Apprentices (1 year IT): Rs. 7,700/-
- Trade Apprentices (2 years IT): Rs. 8,050/-
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/-
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- You may refer official portal of institute i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- Follow “Career” tab from menu bar and press on “Recruitment Notices” option.
- Press on “2022” link from new page.
- Afterwards, you are advised to press on “Notification for Engagement of Apprentice trainees – 2022” link
- Detailed ONGC Notification 2022 will appear.
- Check out eligibility & other details from entire notice.
- Follow www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ to apply online.
- Fill ONGC Online Application Form carefully.
- Upload required documents/ testimonials along with ONGC Online Form.
- Hit on Submit tab for submission of ONGC Application Form.
- Take a print out of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Application Form for further use.
Must Check: Jobs by Organization
This is all about ONGC Recruitment 2022. Keep tuned with us for getting more updates for latest jobs & others.