Recently, PGCIL Result of Field Supervisor (Electrical) has been declared. All those candidates who have submitted their online applications for post of Field Supervisor may check PGCIL 2019 Result from here. Shortlisted candidates may appear for CBT Exam which will be conducted on 29-03-2019. Check PGCIL Results, PGCIL Cut Off from below page.
Quick Fact of PGCIL Result 2019:
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Post Name||Field Supervisor (Electrical)|
|Total PGCIL Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment||12-02-2019|
|PGCIL Result of Screening of Applications||Declared|
|PGCIL CBT Exam Date||29-03-2019|
Applicants can also check PGCIL Exam Result from official website through online process by taking some below provided steps. Any candidate who is not meeting the laid down criterion is not eligible for the post; he/she is advised not to appear in the Selection test.
How to Download PGCIL Field Supervisor Result?
- Applicants first visit the official website that is www.powergridindia.com/nr-ii-recruitment.
- Select “Recruitment of Field Supervisors for SmartGrid under consultancy assignment, Advt No. N2JM/HR/Contractual Rect-2018-19/FS/SmartGrid dated 23.01.2019”.
- Hit “Notification for Admit card” tab.
- PGCIL Result PDF will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check Roll Number in PGCIL Merit List 2019.
- Download PGCIL Score Card on your desktop.
- Take print out of PGCIL Recruitment Result for future use.
PGCIL Result Download Here:
|PGCIL Field Supervisor (Electrical) Result||Check Here|
|Check More Related PGCIL Links|
|PGCIL Recruitment through GATE||Get Here|
|PGCIL Admit Card||Get Here|
|PGCIL Recruitment 2019||Get Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
What After Downloading Power Grid Corporation Of India Result?
According to Result of PGCIL, shortlisted candidates may appear for Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be conducted on 29-03-2019. The time, Schedule and Centre is being allocated and mentioned in PGCIL Admit card. Candidates can download admit card by entering login ID and password.
Facilities Provided for SC/ST/PwD Candidates:
- SC/ST/PwD candidates are also required to give their bank details in their login for the purpose of TA claims.
- No TA shall be admissible without bank details.
- Further, SC/ST/PwD candidates shall also download TA claim form and bring it duly filled in on the day of selection test along with the proof of journey in form of tickets
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves abreast with latest updates being loaded on this website by logging from time to time.
Grab Here All: Latest Government Jobs
What is New in PGCIL Field Supervisor Exam Pattern 2019?
- The test will comprise of 2 parts with 75 questions (50 questions pertaining to Electrical discipline and 25 questions pertaining to Aptitude).
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong or multiple answer.
- The candidates shall be issued offers of appointment based on their performance in the selection test only.
- The question paper administered in the CBT shall be bilingual (English/Hindi).
- Candidates may attempt the question paper either in English or Hindi.
- The candidates shall have the facility of switching between English and Hindi versions of question paper
PGCIL Field Supervisor Cut Off:
The qualifying marks in selection test shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/OBC (NCL)/PwD (OH-OL).
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Result 2019:
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Result Field Supervisor (Electrical) has been declared online at its official website. Those applicants who have submitted the online application form on time may check PGCIL Result from here.
Candidates may please note that they are being allowed to appear in the screening test provisionally on the basis of details mentioned by them at the time of application. If you have any query, you can leave it in the comment box below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|