Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh invites application from talented and deserving aspirants. Apply Online for PGIMER Recruitment 2021 @pgimer.edu.in to fill up 73 vacant posts of Senior Residents and Senior Medical Officer. Eligible aspirants can apply through online mode before the last date that is 10-05-2021.
PGIMER Recruitment Highlights
- Organization Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- PGIMER Vacancies: Senior Residents and Senior Medical Officer
- Total Vacancy: 73
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-05-2021
PGIMER Vacancy Distribution
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Senior Resident||64 Posts|
|Junior/Senior Demonstrator||08 Posts|
|Senior Medical Officer||01 Post|
What Are The Requirements of PGIMER Jobs?
Senior Resident: A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified. MD/MS in relevant Subject.
Junior/Senior Demonstrator: MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery).
Senior Medical Officer:
- Jr. Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the respective field with one year experience in the particular department.
- Sr. Demonstrator: PhD in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent. PhD degree from a foreign.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Discuss the age range required for PGIMER vacancy.
- Maximum age limit: 45 years
- Relaxation in Age will be given as follows:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- PwBD+ SC/ST: 15 years
- PwBD+ OBC: 13years
- Ex-servicemen and commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs: 5 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/-plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs. 1500/-plus transaction charges as applicable.
Mode Of Payment:
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
What Is PGIMER Recruitment Procedure?
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis of entries filled in by him/ her in ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- CBT shall be held on Monday, the 14th June, 2021 at examination centres in the cities mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs and duration shall be 50 minutes. It will consist of fifty (50) questions of one and half marks (1½) each (total 75 marks). There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer to the objective type questions in the CBT. The venue and time of CBT will be as per the details appearing on the Admit Cards
- The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below: Written Exam (Computer Based Test): 75 marks, Departmental Interview & Assessment – 25 marks.
What Would Be The Given Salary For PGIMER Notification?
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident & Senior Medical Officer||Rs.67,700/-+ NPA|
|Senior Demonstrator (Medical)||Rs.67,700/-+ NPA|
|Senior Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Rs.56,100/-|
|Junior Demonstrator (Medical)||Rs.35,400/-+ NPA|
|Junior Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Rs.35,400/-|
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021?
- Visit to the official site that is pgimer.edu.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab from top of menu bar.
- Select the “ONLINE applications from Indian Nationals for posts of Senior Residents,Jr./Sr. Demonstrators in different sepecialities and Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) in PGIMER, Chandigarh“ link of the PGIMER Recruitment Notification.
- Further hit on Notice Link.
- Read Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research recruitment details carefully
- Download and fill PGIMER Online Application Form in prescribed format with all details.
- Attest certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste with PGIMER form.
- Make payment of application fess and submit fully filled PGIMER Online Application through proper channel.
Download Here: PGIMER Recruitment Notification
Press Here For: PGIMER Apply Online Link
Press Here: PGIMER Official Site
|Events||Dates to Remember|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 April 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 May 2021|
|Opening Date for Availability Of Admit Cards For Downloading From Pgimer Website||01 June 2021|
|Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) For 75 Marks||14 June 2021|
|Expected Date of Declaration of CBT Result for Short listing Of Candidates||19 June 2021|
|Expected Date of Publishing Eligibility Notice On Institute Website In Respect Of Candidates Who Will Be Eligible For Departmental Interview & Assessment||22 June 2021|
|Expected Date of Document Verification By The Committee||25 June 2021|
|Expected Date of Departmental Interview & Assessment For 25 Marks||25 June 2021|
|Date of Declaration Of Final Result||28 June 2021|
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Update:
Those candidates who are looking for government jobs in Chandigarh and other employment news then they would be happy to know that Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research is hiring candidates on Various position. As well as, you all informed that In the forthcoming months, various number of job openings are going to be announced by the organization.
To get PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Highlights on instant basis you need to subscribe our free email services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|
|Latest Recruitment||Jobs By Qualification|
|Jobs By Organisation||Best State Government Jobs|