Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has launched PMGDISHA (Pradhanmantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) for making the people of our country digitally literate. Under PMGDISHA scheme the candidate will be given training related to the computer, so contenders can apply online for this digital program to participate in it.
Objective of Rural Digital Literacy Campaign:
As per the survey done by National Sample Survey Office (NSSO), on education in the year 2014, only 6% of people living in rural areas have computer in their house. So, to provide digital awareness and education to the families living in rural areas Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Literacy Campaign have been launched by the Central Government.
PM Rural Digital Witness Campaign (Eligibility):
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 60 years.
- The member should not be digitally literate and no one in that family has knowledge of computers.
20 Hours (Minimum 10 Days and Maximum 30 Days)
Also Know About: Free Education Scheme
Place of Learning:
Eligible households can nominate one person from their family and the selected people get themselves enrolled in a nearest Training Centre/ Common Service Centre (CSC) for this programme.
Medium of Instruction:
Official Languages of India
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Get Here: Government Schemes Toll Free
How to apply online for Pradhanmantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA)?
- In order to apply for PMGDISHA, candidates can visit the official portal i.e. www.pmgdisha.in
- On the home page, press on “Direct Candidate” link.
- Press on “Register” button to apply for the registration process.
- A new page will be opened up and candidates need to enter UIDAI Number, Student Name, Gender, Date of Birth etc to begin their registration process.
- After filling the details, press on “Add” button and after that the next step is e-KYC.
- Once getting registered, applicants can login their account using user ID and password.
Certificate of PMGDISHA:
After the training is completed, PMGDISHA certificate will be provided. An online test will be conducted after the completion of training period, in which total 25 questions will be asked and if the contender will give 7 correct answers, then they will get PMGDISHA Certificate.
Grievance Redressal Procedure:
If any candidate wants to file a grievance redressal, then they don’t need to fill any application form, they can send an email to email@example.com and write the information in it.
Press Here: PMGDISHA Official Website
Independent external evaluation will be conducted by a National level certifying agency like NIELIT, NIOS, IGNOU, HKCL, ICTACT, NIESBUD etc.
PMGDISHA Helpline Number:
- Address: CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd. 238, Okhla Phase III Behind Modi Mill, New Delhi -110020
- Email: helpdesk[at]pmgdisha[dot]in
- Please call on 1800 121 3468 for any queries related to PMGDISHA
PMGDISHA (Pradhanmantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) complete details are mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com Read it before applying online for the application form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Students’ Horoscope||Samriddhi Scheme|
|Scholarship in India||Which Career Suit Me?|
|Entrance Exams In India||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|PM Scholarship Scheme||UP Free Laptop Yojana|