Government of Bihar has started Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana for both the boys and girls students that have secured first position in their 10th exam in the year 2020. Interested students of Bihar state can check out the complete eligibility criteria and can apply online for the application form in order to take the benefits of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana – Highlights:
|Name of scheme||Chief Minister Child / Girl Incentive Scheme|
|Started by||By Bihar government|
|Beneficiary||10th state pass child / girl|
|an objective||Providing the protest amount to the students of the state|
|The department||E Welfare Department Bihar|
Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Eligibility:
- Applying student should be permanent residents of the state of Bihar.
- Annual income of the applicant family should be Rs 1.5 lakh or less.
- Boys / girls should pass out with 1st or 2nd division in the 10th board exam in the year 2020.
- Both boys and girls applying for this scheme should be unmarried.
Read Details of: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana:
- Both boys and girls can take the benefits of this scheme.
- Students that have passed their 10th board exams with 1st division in the year 2020 can get an incentive of Rs. 10,000 by the state government.
- Incentive of Rs. 8000 will be provided to the students of SC/ST category that have passed through 2 divisions.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- 10th V Result / Registration Card
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
Check Out: Bihar Scholarship
How to apply online for Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana?
For filling up Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Application Form, students’ needs to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly visit the official website of E-welfare i.e. http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/
- On the home page, press on “Apply for the Chief Minister’s Boys / Girls 10th Pass Incentive Scheme” link.
- Check your name in the opened page and verify the name and account details.
- Select your district and college from the opened page and press on “View” button.
- After that the list of students who have passed from 1st division in the year 2020 will be appeared on the screen.
- Then, hit on “Apply” button and fill your registration form to get the login id and password.
- After logging, you have to enter the information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number, bank account number, Aadhaar number, ifsc code.
- Submit the form in order to complete the registration process.
Press Here: E-Welfare Official Website
(For technical support only) (Only 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM)
1. Adarsh Abhishek: + 91-8292825106
2. Raj Kumar: + 91-9534547098
3. Kumar Indrajeet: + 91-8986294256
4. IP Phone (For NIC): 23323
For any query and suggestion mail us on [email@example.com]
Students are advised to read complete details of Protsahan Yojana such as eligibility criteria, benefits, apply online procedure of Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Free Education Scheme||Bihar Rojgar Mela|
|SVAYEM Scheme||Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme|
|Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy||Government Schemes Toll Free|