As per the latest information, Panjab University, Chandigarh has scrapped the PU CET 2020 due to COVID-19 Pandemic situation. Now the registration for PU CET PG courses can be done up to 09-10-2020 and candidates eligible to fill PU CET application form can submit it before the last date that is 15-10-2020. Check all the imp dates related to ਪੰਜਾਬ ਯੂਨੀਵਰਸਿਟੀ PG Notification.
Overview of PU CET Application Form 2020:
- Name of Conducting Body: Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Admission For: Post Graduate
- PU CET Apply Online Last Date: 15-10-2020
- PU CET Exam Date: UPDATED SOON
- Official Website: puchd.ac.in
PU CET 2020 Application Form
PU CET Important Dates 2020:
The application dates for PU CET 2020 for PG are listed in the table below:
|Event||PU CET Admission Dates|
|Release of notification regarding online application||April 23, 2020|
|PU CET PG registration 2020|
|Last date to deposit fee via Challan||10-10-2020|
|Last date for receiving the PU CET PG application form||15-10-2020|
Q- What is PU CET Eligibility Criteria 2020?
Contenders should possess Graduate degree from any recognized University with at least 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying examination without grace to apply for PU CET PG 2020. NRI candidates are not eligible to apply to fill PU CET PG Application Form.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is PU CET Application Form Fee?
Panjab university CET Fee [Non-Refundable] :
|PU-CET (P.G.) Course Fee|
|General Category||Rs. 2175/-|
|Additional Subject(for both General and SC/ST/PwD Category)||Rs. 575/- additional per subject|
|50% concession for Panjab University regular employees under B & C Class|
Q- How to Pay PU CET Application Form Fee?
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through Bank Challan. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Q- What is PU CET Admission Process 2020?
Admission will be done on basis of Panjab University Common Entrance Exam 2020 followed by Counselling. Candidates whose names will be mentioned in the merit list will be called for the counseling process.
Eligible candidates will be informed about the counseling on the basis of their merit position. It is compulsory for the candidates to be present on the allotted day of PU CET Counselling 2020.
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Q- What is New in PU CET Exam Pattern 2020?
Master of Laws (L.L.M One-Year Course and L.L.M Two Year Course):
|Constitution Law, Administrative Law,|
Environmental Law, and
|Indian Penal Code (IPC), Cr. Pr. Code|
and Law of Evidence
|Family Law, Law of Contract,|
Law of Torts
Public International Law,
Labour Laws, and Company Law.
Master of Computer Applications M.C.A:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Mathematics (10+2 level)||45|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||10|
M.A Journalism and Mass Communication:
- The Duration of the exam: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Type of Questions: The exam will have both multiple choice based and subjective type questions.
- Total Marks: 65 (For written exam) + 10 marks (GD and PI)
Master in Public Health:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
The Duration of the exam: 1 hour and 30 minutes, Maximum Marks: 75 and Type of Questions: multiple choices based
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Q- How to Fill PU CET Online Application Form?
- Candidate can apply online by going through the official website i.e. puchd.ac.in.
- Go to “Admission” section and hit the link.
- On next page select suitable link related to PU CET Notification.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit on “Online Registration” link.
- Read all the steps that are given for PU CET Registration and follow the steps by filling all the prescribed details in PU CET Online form and select suitable link of subject for which you are applying.
- Review all filled details and submit it.
- Now pay the PU CET application Form fee through Demand Draft to the Punjab University administration office.
- Get hard copy of PU CET application Form for further reference.
PU CET Contact Details:
- Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.) – 0172- 2534829, 9855018541
- Manorma Chauhan, Dealing Official – 9872305760
- Controller of Examinations – 0172- 2534811, 2541825
- Enquiry Office – 0172- 2534818, 2534819, 2534866, 1801802065
Important Links related to PU CET:
Panjab University CET Application Form 2020:
PU CET PG 2020 Application Form will be released by the Panjab University. The application form will be available on the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in PU CET PG 2020 is an entrance examination conducted for candidates willing to take admission in Law, Management, Engineering, Health & Sciences, Arts & Humanities, etc.
The candidates will need to register first with their necessary details. Candidates should also make sure that the fill the PU CET PG Application Form before the due date. Aspirants need to submit PU CET Online Form till 15-10-2020 Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about PU CET PG 2020.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Education Loan Documents Required||Scholarship in India|