Punjabi University Counselling
Those students who have applied for Punjabi University Admission and have appeared for entrance exam are informed that Punjabi University Counselling has been started. University has published the Seat Allotment list round wise on the official website.
Punjabi University Patiala had conducted the entrance exam for various UG/PG courses. After successfully conducting the exam, answer key had been published on the official portal. Punjabi University Seat Allotment is based on rank in entrance exam and eligibility.
Last Date to fill application form for Post Graduate courses has been postponed till 31-08-2020. Counselling Schedule will soon be notified for PG courses.
Provisional Seat Allocation List‐ Round #5 For B.Tech Course:
|Date of Allotment||27th August, 2020|
|Fee Deposit Last Date||31st August, 2020|
|Fee Deposit Modes||(a) e‐collect (Online mode)|
(b) SBI Pay in Slip (Offline mode)
To attain rest of the information about Punjabi University Counselling 2020, candidates need to go through the entire page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Punjabi University Counselling Latest Updates:
|BTech (ECE Civil Mech) Allotment Round #5 and Fee instructions||Notice|
|Counselling Result Merit/Waiting List of M.Com. Hon’s (5 Year Integrated Course)||Notice|
|“B.Tech (CSE) allocation to Rural Area Waiting List Candidates Round # 4||Notice|
|B.Tech (CSE) Punjab 85% allocation to Waiting Candidates Round # 5||Notice|
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering): Seat Allocation of Integrated B.Tech (CSE) + MBA who applied on 26 August,2020||Notice|
|Revised Counselling Result 1st Merit/Waiting List for Bachelor Courses & Five Year Integrated Courses||Notice|
|Computer Science & Engineering: Seat Allocation of Integrated B.Tech (CSE) + MBA who applied on 22-25 Aug, 2020.||Notice|
|B.Tech (CSE) Punjab 85% allocation to Waiting Candidates Round 4 (24 August) (Minor Correction)||Notice|
Punjabi University Counselling
Punjabi University Patiala Counselling Procedure:
Those candidates who want to attend University of Punjabi Counselling Procedure are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in
- After reaching the home page, go to the “Admissions” link.
- A new page will be open in front of you. Here you need to press the “Online Admission Portal for All the Courses Offered by Punjabi University, Patiala at Patiala Campus and Its Selective Neighbourhood Campuses/Regional Centres” link
- After the above mentioned link a new window will open in front of you. On this page you have to select “Important links/Notices” tab
- After this hit “First Provisional Seat Allotment for Under Graduate Law Courses (Other States 15%)” and “First Provisional Seat Allotment for Under Graduate Law Courses (Punjab 85%)” link
- Then a PDF files will be open in front of you. In this pdf files, you need to check all the details carefully.
- The allocation of seat does not entitle automatically the candidate to get the admission to the course. This will be subject to checking of his/her original documents and his/her eligibility at the institution level in which he/ she is allocated the seat.
- Those students whose name is mentioned in the list they will have to appear for counseling on the specified date.
Must Check Here: Counselling Schedule
Documents Required while counseling for Punjabi University Patiala:
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing for Punjabi University Patiala Counseling.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on PUNJABI UNIVERSITY PATIALA prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on PUNJABI UNIVERSITY PATIALA application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on PUNJABI UNIVERSITY PATIALA application form.
Check Out: Documents Required For Counseling
Punjabi University Seat Allotment:
- The seats will be allotted to the students after the efficacious verification of documents.
- Students have to pay tution fee before the last date which has been fixed by the university.
- Students should present at the time of the Punjabi University Counselling with their parents.
- If candidates do not present at a given time, then their seat will give to the other candidate.
Press Here: Punjabi University Admission Updates
Contenders may go through the Official Link to register themselves for Punjabi University Counselling 2020. Stay in touch with us for getting further updates. You can also bookmark this page of recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Punjabi University Results||Punjabi University Date Sheet|
|Punjabi University Syllabus||Punjabi University Admission|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|
|Counselling Procedure||Scholarship in India|