Rajasthan State Eligibility Test
Online Registration will be started soon for Rajasthan State Eligibility Test. RPSC will conduct Rajasthan SET for recruitment of Lecturers in different colleges, universities and institutes in state of Rajasthan. Applicants can fill Rajasthan SET Online Application Form till last date.
Rajasthan SET Important Dates 2020:
- Purpose of Exam: Recruitment of Lecturers
- Rajasthan SET Last Date to Apply: Notify Soon
- Rajasthan SET Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: 10 Days Before Commencement of Exam
- Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of Subjects:
|Subject Code||Name of the Subjects|
|03||Computer Science & Application|
Question: What is Rajasthan SET Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline.
- 55 % marks is required from a recognized university.
- Applicants appearing for final year of their master’s degree can also apply.
- Those applicants who hold the Ph.D. degree and have completed their Master’s level examination are also eligible.
There is no upper age limitation for the aspirants.
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Question: What is Application Fee?
- For OBC/SBC (Creamy layer) and General Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- For OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer): Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 200/-
Question: What is Mode of Payment?
Pay fee through E-Mitra Kiosk, C.S.C. Center authorized by the Rajasthan Government within prescribed time period.
Must Check RPSC Related Links:
|RPSC Question Paper||Details|
|RPSC Admit Card||Details|
|RPSC Mock Test||Details|
|Rajasthan Current Affairs||Details|
Question: What is Rajasthan SET Selection Process?
Question: What is the Rajasthan SET Exam Pattern?
- The paper I will be of general nature, whose purpose is to evaluate the teaching / research qualification of the Applicants.
- It will be prepared primarily to test the applicant’s logical ability, understanding, different thinking and general awareness.
- Paper- II & III includes Objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions|
|I||100||60 questions out of|
which 50 questions are to be attempted
|II||100||50 questions all of which are compulsory|
|III||150||75 questions all of which are compulsory|
Question: What is Rajasthan SET Qualifying Criteria?
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) To be obtained|
|Paper-I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
(Non Creamy Layer)
|35 (35%)||35 (35%)||67.5 (45%)|
|SC/ST/PH||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Press Here for: RPSC Official Website
Question: How to Fill Rajasthan SET Online Form?
- Visit the Official website is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then you need to Press on “Apply Online” button.
- After that applicants need to “Notification” section.
- Select the “Latest Advertisement” link.
- Now you need to read notification carefully and hit on “Apply” link
- Then you have to fill Rajasthan SET online application form.
- Upload necessary documents and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Make the payment of fee
- Take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
Find More: Jobs in Rajasthan
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2020:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer is going to conduct Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2020 for recruitment of lectureship in different colleges, universities and institutes in the state of Rajasthan. Interested candidates who are willing to make their career in teaching sector they must fill RSET Online Form till last date.
Before filling the Rajasthan SET application form, applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria and necessary details about the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2020. Candidates who satisfied the all the requirement they can fill the application form through online mode by following below guidelines. Rajasthan SET Apply Online Link will be updated soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|