Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
On-line applications are invited from students for the award of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019 under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education. Checkout the complete details of RSkS Scholarship 2019 Scheme in the below section of this page.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS) Scholarship Overview
- Form type: Online
- Name of the Scholarship: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
- Purpose: For award of merit Scholarship to the students under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education.
- Selection process: Academic marks
- Scholarship Type: School/University Level
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019
Check Here, Courses of study for which Scholarship is given:
Following courses or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks, please take a look…
- Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama
- Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama
- Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Eligibility Criteria For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship:
|Courses Wise||Eligibility Norms|
|Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th||Must have passed the previous examination with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a compulsory/optional subject with minimum 60% marks|
|Graduation||Should have Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th class) level examination with minimum 60% marks or equal grade in overall subject|
|Post Graduation||Must hold Graduation Degree with at-least 60% marks or equal grade in the aggregate|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Should have passed Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit with at-least 60% marks in the aggregate.|
Category wise relaxation in maximum marks as shown below, take a look…
- OBC – 55%
- SC/ST – 50%
- Divine Body(P.H.) – 50%
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Amount of Sanskrit Scholarship:
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama||Rs.250/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama||Rs.300/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Shastri/Graduaton/B.A./B.A.(Hons.)||Rs.400/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit||Rs.500/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Rs.1500/- p.m. +Rs.2000/-|
per year as contingent for two years.
- Bank account should be linked with Aadhar number, because the Scholarship amount will be payable from the 1st July of every academic year.
- The amount will be released to the account of student(s) directly through E-transfer/NEFT and an intimation letter will be sent through E-mail or By post to the concerned Vidyalaya /institution/University for information.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
How to Submit Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Form?
- First of all, you need to visit the official site that is i.e. www.scholarship.rsks.in.
- The homepage will display the rashtriya sanskrit sansthan deemed university Scholarship Notification.
- Under the Scholarship Notification, step wise explanation and links are provided in order to fill online application for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019.
Step 1: Read Guidelines carefully
- In the first step, press “Guidelines for Online Scholarship” link to read the detailed Scholarship Scheme.
- If satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Registration of the Institutions
- In the second step, complete the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Online Registration Process for the Scholarship Scheme.
Step 3: Verification of the Institutional details
The details of registered institutions will be activated by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan after due verification within a week of registration.
Step 4: Activation of the Institutions
- The name of the activated institutions will appear in the drop-down menu of the students’ Scholarship On-line Application.
- If details of your Institution are objected then an email will be sent by the Sansthan and institution can be modified or upload sufficient details in online registration form.
Step 5: Apply for Scholarship by the Student
- After activation of the relevant institution, student can login to fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Press the following link to Login “Student Login for Online Scholarship Application” link.
- On the newly opened page, enter your ‘E-mail/ Mobile’ and ‘Password’ and hit the ‘Login’ tab.
- Provide all the correct info as asked in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Form 2019.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the supporting Documents and Certificates.
- Submit the dully filled Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Online Application Form for Scholarship.
- At last, take a print out of your Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Form 2019 for further requirements.
Get Here – Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Official Website
FAQ’s related to Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
Q- Can I Edit The Information Already Saved And Upto What Time?
You can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you until you “Submit‟ the online application. To edit the application, go to the option “Student login”, enter the Application Id then click on submit “login‟ button.
Q-Which Documents are required to be uploaded with Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Form 2019?
- Mark Sheet of Previous Classes
- The bank pass-book details where the applicant has an account in his/her name.
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Caste/Category certificate of reserved category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C/Divine Body (P.H.) from the appropriate authority in the name of the candidate
Do You Know: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What should be the Type and size of the documents to be uploaded?
Format of the file should be in .pdf and .jpeg and the size of each document should not exceed more than 200 kb.
Q- Whom to contact in case of Students Detail’s Verification?
The details of the students, verified by the Principal/H.O.D./Dean of the concerned institution shall be countersigned by the following respective authority:-
- For Affiliated schools – Director of Education State/District Education Officer/ Block Education Officer.
- For Govt. Schools -Principal of concerned School.
- For Kendirya Vidyalaya – Principal of concerned School.
- For Govt. Colleges -Principal of the concerned College.
- For affiliated Colleges -Registrar of the affiliating University.
- For affiliated institutions of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan – Principal of affiliated institution.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019 Dates
|Starting date of online registration||09-09-2019|
|Closing date of online registration||31-10-2019|
|Starting date of submission of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Form||09-09-2019|
|Closing date of online application||09-11-2019|
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019
Meritorious students can fill up and submit their Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Online Application For Scholarship on the official website of the Institution. It must be noted that only online applications for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship for the year 2019 will be accepted. Applications through any other mode will be rejected summarily.
Students of Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Standard and aspirants pursuing Graduation, Post-Graduation with Sanskrit/Pali/ Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks and Ph.D. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit are eligible to fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Form 2019.
Check Here: How to Get a Free College Education
Apply Now for RSkS – Scholarship 2019
Scholars applying for Sanskrit Scholarship 2019 offered by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan must register themselves first on the official web portal. Then, there will be Verification and Activation of the Institutions entered during Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Registration.
After successful verification, you can login to fill and submit the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Form before the closing date. Go through this complete page to get all the essential information and guidelines to fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Application Form for Scholarship.
Keep visiting our web portal for all the latest updates
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|List of Fake Universities||Counselling Schedule|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|