Research Scientist Salary
We have seen Research Scientists working in university, private sectors and in government organizations. But we aren’t aware about Research Scientist Salary monthly or annually package, so here we’ve brought you Research Scientist Salaries in India along with details of their job profile.
Once a candidate is working as a research assistant after completing Ph.D, then the person could earn a high range of salary depending on their experience and specialist subject. Starting Salary is given as comparable to industry but when a Research Scientist works at high level of responsibility, then the salary package also tends to be higher.
Research Scientist Salary
Research Scientist Salary in India:
The average Research Scientist Salaries in India is Rs. 676,159.
|Salary||Rs. 257k – 2m|
|Bonus||Rs. 10k – 405k|
|Profit Sharing||Rs. 5k – 3m|
|Commission||Rs. 7k – 290k|
|Total Pay||Rs. 291k – 2m|
Check Pay Scale: DRDO Salary
Research Scientist Pay by Experience Level
- An entry-level Research Scientist with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹583,775 based on 118 salaries.
- An early career Research Scientist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹550,805 based on 312 salaries.
- A mid-career Research Scientist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹766,346 based on 285 salaries.
- An experienced Research Scientist with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹1,046,146 based on 123 salaries.
- In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of ₹1,750,000.
Research Scientist Salaries in India by Company- Monthly/Annual Salary
|Indian Institute of Technology||Rs. 57,214 per month|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences||Rs. 54,004 per month|
|Society for Applied Microwave|
Electronics Engineering and Research
|Rs. 31,192 per month|
|National Brain Research|
Centre Research Scientist
|Rs. 52,483 per month|
|Postgraduate Institute of Medical|
Education and Research
|Rs. 40,286 per month|
|National Institute of Cholera &|
Enteric Diseases (NICED)
|Rs.43,489 per month|
|National Institute of Biologicals (NIB)||Rs. 35,000 per month|
|Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd||Rs. 32,311 per month|
|aaranya biosciences private limited||Rs. 22,362 per month|
|somya info edge services Pvt Ltd||Rs. 10,000 per month|
|Client of Executive Recruitment|
Consultants Research Scientist
|Rs. 9,65,102 per year|
|SENTISS||Rs. 4,72,183 per year|
|FLEXY MANAGERS||Rs. 5,30,620 per year|
|GenNext Human Resource Management||Rs. 9,04,107 per year|
|puniska healthcare Research Scientist||Rs. 7,11,512 per year|
|C-Drive HR Services Pvt. Ltd.||Rs. 9,01,110 per year|
|2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd||Rs. 4,85,090 per year|
|Global Tech Solution||Rs. 11,37,525 per year|
|gowrie healthcare||Rs. 4,90,290 per year|
|Ozone Naturals||Rs. 4,64,238 per year|
|GETZPHARMA||Rs. 8,48,533 per year|
|Spectrum Talent Management||Rs. 8,36,342 per year|
|Ambica Consultants||Rs. 20,12,615 per year|
|Dibrugarh University||Rs. 2,00,000 per year|
Know About: Computer Scientist Salary
Research Scientist Salary by Location:
|Research Scientist in Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Rs. 26,036 per month|
|Research Scientist in Mumbai, Maharashtra||Rs. 40,401 per month|
|Research Scientist in Bengaluru, Karnataka||Rs. 24,810 per month|
|Research Scientist in Pune, Maharashtra||Rs. 21,902 per month|
|Research Scientist in Hyderabad, Telangana||Rs. 24,240 per month|
Research Scientist Job Profile:
Research Scientist Job Description: Research Scientist takes the information from laboratory and makes experiments/trials on it, so in short Research Scientists are known for designing and analyzing the information.
Job Responsibilities of a Research Scientist:
- conduct experiments
- collect samples
- write research papers, makes reports
- record and analyze the data
- Fund applications
- supervise junior staff persons
- do reviews and summaries
- ensure the quality standards
- shows results to senior research staff members
- gave original solutions to problems
- keeping up to date with technical developments
Know About: Economist Salary In India
Skills That Affect Research Scientist Salaries
Different skills can affect your salary. Below are the most popular skills and their effect on salary.
|Natural Language Processing (NLP)||▲182%|
|Artificial Intelligence (AI)||▲151%|
Candidates having relevant degree in Science subject with good academic scores can only become a research scientist. For permanent recruitment, postgraduate qualification such as a PhD/research-based MSc is required.
Key skills to be involved in research scientists:
- Logical and independent mind
- Analytical skills
- Scientific and numerical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
Read About: President Salary in India
Alternate Career Options:
Candidates having masters or doctoral degree and is trained under research scientists can have other alternate career options such as:
- Natural Sciences Manager: The work role of Natural Sciences Manager is to coordinate various scientific activities and to oversee the operations carried out.
- Postsecondary Teacher: Postsecondary teachers teach a specific subject to students and help in choosing their career goal. Postsecondary teachers can get recruitment under community schools/colleges/universities.
The details provided above about Research Scientist Salary as per the company and location wise, job profile etc is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Get Into ISRO||Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs|
|Librarian Salary In India||Office Manager Salary|
|Primary School Teacher Salary in India||News Anchor Salary India|
|Graphic Designer Salary||Business Analyst Salary|