RMCAAT is an entrance test referred as Rajasthan Masters in Computer Application Admission Test that is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University. Candidates seeking for admission in Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA) course offered by colleges in Rajasthan can fill up RMCAAT Application Form and attempt this entrance test. You can check eligibility details, RMCAAT Syllabus, exam dates etc from this page.
RMCAAT 2021 Highlights:
|Full-Form||Rajasthan Masters in Computer|
Application Admission Test
|Types of Exam||PG Courses|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Organizing Body||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Candidates who will score good marks in RMCAAT 2021 will be able to get admission in post graduate course of computer applications into various government and private institutions of Rajasthan state. Read complete details of RMCAAT Notification by scrolling down this page before going to apply for RMCAAT Application Form 2021.
RMCAAT Eligibility Criteria:
Age of the applicant should not be more than 20 years in order to apply for RMCAAT Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in the first year of MCA:
For admission into first year MCA programme, applicant must have a minimum of 3 years Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics either at Graduate level or 10+2 level with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category).
Eligibility Criteria for the second year of MCA through lateral entry scheme:
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years in BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/IT) along with Mathematics either at Graduation or 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category).
Also Check Out: MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
RMCAAT Application Fee:
Applying candidates of RMCAAT 2021 needs to pay an amount of Rs.1200 as an application fee which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Registration fee can be paid via challan. Applicants’ needs to contact any authorized e-Mitracentre for payment of fees. Receipt that contains a 16 digit token number will be provided after the fees has been paid.
RMCAAT Exam Pattern:
- 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) will be asked in the exam.
- Time duration of entrance test is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- For incorrect answers, there is no negative marking.
The exam sections and the questions distribution are given below:-
|Mathematical Ability||60 Questions|
|Elementary Computer Knowledge||60 Questions|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||80 Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Questions|
- Harmonic Progressions
- Fundamental operations in Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Simple identities
- Simultaneous Linear
- The equation of a Circle
- Quadratic Equations
- Simple linear programming
- Rectangular Cartesian coordinates
- Distance Formulae
- Geometric transformation
- Pair of straight lines
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Limit of Functions
- Position Vector
- The basic concept of probability theory
- Assembly Language
- Binary Arithmetic
- Central Processing Unit
- Flowcharts and Algorithms
- Block structure of computers
- Organization of a computer
- Integers and Fractions
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
RMCAAT Application Form Filling Procedure:
- Candidates needs to visit the official website of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota i.e. www.rtu.ac.in
- Hit on suitable link to apply online for RMCAAT Registration.
- Enter candidate’s name, date of birth and other relevant details as asked in the application form.
- Make the payment of application fee and enter the 16-digit Token Number i.e. given on the payment receipt to activate the application form.
- After that, enter your academic and personal details along with uploading of necessary documents.
- Verify the filled details and submit RMCAAT Application Form.
Press Here: RTU Official Website
RMCAAT Seat Reservation:
|Category||Amount of seats reserved|
|Non-creamy Layer OBC||21%|
|Non-creamy Layer SBC||5%|
|Ex-servicemen or Gallantry Award winners||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5% of total capacity over and above|
RMCAAT Participating Institutes – Government:
|Name of College||Name of the Place|
|Government Engineering College||Ajmer|
|M.B.M. Engineering College, JNVU||Jodhpur|
|University Computer Centre, MLSU||Udaipur|
|Department of Computer Science, University of Kota||Kota|
|Department of Management and Technology, Engineering College||Bikaner|
|Government Women Engineering College||Ajmer|
Private Institutes Participating in RMCAAT:
- Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology – Jaipur
- Institute of Engineering and Technology – Alwar
- International School of Informatics and Management – Jaipur
- Deepshikha College of Technical Education – Jaipur
- Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology – Jaipur
- Acharya Shri Nanesh Samta Mahavidyalaya – Chittorgarh
- Compucom Institute of Information Technology and Management – Jaipur
- Apex Institute of Management and Science – Jaipur
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management – Jaipur
- S. Jain Subodh PG College – Jaipur
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE?
RMCAAT 2021 Exam Dates:
|Released of the Application Form||April 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||To be announced|
|RMCAAT Admit Card Downloading Date||One week before an exam|
|RMCAAT Exam Date||May 2021|
|RMCAAT Result Declaration||May 2021|
Candidates must read complete details about RMCAAT 2021 from the above section of this page of recruitmentresult.com before applying for RMCAAT Application Form. Stay in touch with us by bookmarking our web portal for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RTU Time Table||RTU Syllabus|
|RTU Result||Entrance Exam in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|