RRB ALP Exam
Railway Recruitment Board is inviting online applications from eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts against RRB ALP Exam 2021. Interested candidates who meet required eligibility can visit to the official website of the organization to apply for Railway ALP Technician Recruitment before last date.
Candidates can go through below section of this page to get detailed information of RRB ALP Technician Exam 2021 well presented below by recruitmentresult.com.
RRB ALP Exam
|Organization name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post name||Asst Loco Pilot and Technician|
|Number of RRB Vacancy||Various|
|Last date to apply for RRB ALP Technician Jobs||Check Below|
|RRB ALP Exam Date||Check Below|
|RRB Technician Exam Date|
Check Also: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
RRB ALP Vacancy Details:
|North Western Railway|
|West Central Railway|
|North Central Railway|
|South Central Railway|
|East Coast Railway|
|Northeast Frontier Railway|
|North Eastern Railway|
|Rail Coach Factory|
|Kolkata Metro Rail|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Integral Coach Factory|
|East Central Railway|
|Rail Wheel Factory|
|South Western Railway|
Qualification Requirement for RRB ALP Exam 2021:
Candidates who are going to applying for RRB ALP Technician Job Vacancy shall possess Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application.
You Can Also Check: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria for RRB Vacancies 2021:
To apply for RRB Asst Loco Pilot Jobs and Technician Recruitment, candidates must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years in age according to modification.
Age Relaxation for RRB Asst Loco Pilot Vacancy:
Age Relaxation to reserved categories for RRB Asst Loco Pilot Vacancies will be according to the rules of Government of India which is stated below:
Relaxation Offered to RRB ALP Exam 2021
|SC/ST candidates||5 Years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation||Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR||10 Years|
|PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer||13 Years|
|PWD SC/ST||15 Years|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
Community wise Relaxation
|Community/Categories||Community||Relaxation In Upper Age Limit (Or) Maximum Upper Age|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation||UR||30 Years plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy layer)||33 Years plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|SC/ST||35 Years plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||UR||35 Years|
|OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy layer)||38 Years|
|Candidates who are working in QuasiAdministrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes||UR||30 Years plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower|
|OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy layer)||33 Years plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower|
|SC/ST||35 Years plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship||UR||30 Years plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961.|
|OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy layer)||33 Years plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961.|
|SC/ST||35 Years plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961.|
Salary Scale for RRB Jobs:
Candidates who will be selected for RRB ALP Technician Jobs shall be able to receive Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of `19900/- plus other allowances as admissible
Check Here>> RRB ALP Salary
Examination Fee for RRB Technician Jobs:
- General category candidates, will have to pay Rs 500/- as examination fees, will get Rs 400/- back if they appear for the exam.
- Reserved category contenders will have to submit Rs 250/-, which will be fully refunded once they sit for the test.
- For a refund, candidates have to submit details of their bank accounts online.
Mode Of Payment Of Examination Fee:
Candidate must make ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit card or OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode and Post Office Challan Payment mode.
Get Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Selection Procedure for RRB Technician Vacancy
- The entire RRB ALP Technician 2021 Recruitment process shall involve first stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document Verification as applicable.
- Candidates who want to grab RRB Technician Vacancies must qualify below provided selection rounds:
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
- Duration: 60 Min,
- No of Questions: 75
- The Questions will be of Objective Type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Second Stage CBT
- Those who successfully qualify First Stage CBT for RRB Technician Recruitment then will have to appear for Second Stage CBT.
- Total Duration:2 hours and 30 Minutes
- The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts that is Part A and Part B as detailed below
- Duration: 90 Min,
- No of Questions: 100
- The syllabus for Part A shall be as below
- Duration: 60 Min,
- No of Questions: 75
- Qualifying Mark: 35 %
Check Now: Railway Technician Syllabus
Computer Based Aptitude Test
Computer Based Aptitude Test is conducted only for those candidates who have opted for ALP. So, check RRB ALP Exam Date which is recently announced by Board. The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify.
The RRB Assistant Loco pilot Exam shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi. There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.
Check Now: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Candidates who qualify all the selection rounds then will be called for Document Verification Round. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
Medical Standard For The Post:
Candidates called for DV will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post(s) opted by them.
RRB ALP Syllabus for RRB ALP Exam 2021
To grab RRB ALP Technician Jobs, you need to get qualified in written exam which will be conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board and appearing candidates can check complete RRB ALP Syllabus from here!!!
Read Also>> RRB ALP Syllabus
RRB ALP Result
Those candidates who are going to appear in RRB ALP Exam they can check their RRB ALP Result soon from here. We have updated this page time to time. So, candidates are advised to stay connect with us through this page to get latest update about Railway Recruitment Board Result.
Hit Here>> RRB ALP Result
Steps to apply for RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2021:
Candidates who want to fill RRB ALP Technician Application Form then they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board that is indianrailways.gov.in to apply for RRB ALP Technician Recruitment
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Recruitment” tab in the menu bar to get Railway ALP Notification
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link regarding RRB ALP Exam
- This will open RRB ALP Technician Recruitment Advertisement, just ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then follow the below mentioned steps to fill RRB ALP Technician Online Application Form:
- After ensuring your Railway Eligibility, go back to previous page and hit Apply Online Link to apply for RRB ALP Exam 2021
- This will redirect you to a new page, just hit on New User Registration option
- Then fill the required details to fill RRB ALP Technician Online Registration Form
- Then hit register option, this will provide you your registration id and password
- Just save it for future use.
- After registration, go back to previous page for log in
- Enter your registration id and password and hit login option
- This will open a new page, just hit on Apply Online option
- Fill the required details in RRB Application Form
- After that hit on save and continue option
- After filling RRB ALP Technician Online Application Form, upload your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Also make payment of Examination fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of RRB ALP Online Application Form for further usage.
Check These Related Links:
Important Dates for RRB ALP Exam 2021:
|RRB ALP Exam 2021||Tentative Dates|
|RRB ALP 2021 Notification||August 2021|
|Online application form||August to September 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through online||September 2021|
|First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||November 2021|
|Date for Declaration of CBT I Result||To be notified|
|2nd Stage of CBT||January 2022|
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Result||To be notified|
|RRB ALP CBT 3 Exam Date 2021||To be notified|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know complete information of RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2021. Aspirants can also follow this page to get latest updates about RRB ALP Exam Date and RRB Technician Exam Date.