Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to commence the RRB Registration through its Online Portal for upcoming various vacancies. The candidates can Login to apply online through all the official websites based on all the regions on or before last date.
RRB Registration Process 2021
Instructions to Apply for RRB Online Registration Form
According to RRB Centralized Employment Notification, the first stage of the exam which is a computer-based test is expected to be conducted soon. Let’s have a look at the RRB Online Registration Process.
Step-1 Go to Official Website
First of all, applying job hunters must reach at the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board that is www.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for the RRB Registration 2021.
Step-2 Choose Division and Post
- Select Division (21 railway boards) and name of RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies for applying.
- Now fill the address field with your permanent residential address along with pin code.
Step-3 Select the Suitable Link
- After that, applying aspirants should choose appropriate link.
- Now candidate have to fill the email id and the mobile number given by them and it should be validated after then their RRB NTPC online Exam Number is generated.
Step-3 Fill The RRB ALP Online Application form
- Star Filling the educational qualification and Marks obtained in all subjects should be filled up along with Maximum Total Marks.
- After that you have to fill the other details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, Email Id, Mobile number and other details.
- Candidates are informed that whatever details they mentioned in their application forms it should match with the 10th class certificate/marks sheet as it is mandatory documents.
Step-4 Must Save One time password (OTP)
- After successful submission of the details an email will be received by the candidate in the registered email ID with a link for activation.
- Now to generate registration number, candidate have to hit the provided link and then the new page will get opened where the one time password (OTP) sent to registered mobile number has to be input by the candidate.
Step-5 RRB Login
Thereafter, proceed to the Second Stage of RRB online registration by ‘Candidate Login’ menu from the home page of the registration portal and log in with their Registration ID and birth date.
Step-6 Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Upload your scanned signature.
- Scanned Photograph and signature should be less than 50 KB and 20 KB respectively.
Step-7 Methods to Make payment
- RRB application fee is to be paid only through online mode no other mode will be accepted.
- Now Select online payment option and pay application fee using any of Debit card or Credit card or Net banking credentials.
- After successful payment, a conformation message will be send to candidates’ registered mobile number and e-mail.
Step-8 Press The Submit Button
- For the final submission of RRB Online Application form, aspirants should press the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Contenders must take the Print a copy of the RRB Application form 2021 and keep it safe for future requirements.
Important Links Related To RRB
- Guwahati- www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- Ajmer- www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- Jammu – Srinagar- www.rrbjammu.nic.in
- Kolkata- www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Bangalore- www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Malda- www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- Mumbai- www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Bhopal- www.rrbbhopal.nic.in
- Muzaffarpur- www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- Bhubaneswar- www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Patna- www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- Bilaspur- www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Ranchi- www.rrbranchi.gov.in
- Chandigarh- www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Secunderabad- www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Chennai- www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Siliguri- www.rrbsiliguri.org
- Gorakhpur- www.rrbgkp.gov.in
- Thiruvananthapuram- www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
How To Edit Your RRB Online Registration Form:
Candidates can either:
Modify application in the same RRB: candidates can make corrections in same application form
Modify Application and apply to different RRB: candidates can opt to other application form of RRB
Avail Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
There are some problems that are faced by many candidates while downloading their RRB NTPC Registration Number and you can check that problems with their solutions in below section of this page:
IF I Forgot My RRB Registration No, then how can I recover RRB Registration Number?
- If you forgot your RRB Registration Number then you first have to visit the official website
- Then it will ask you for the following details:
- Candidate`s Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- You have to fill all the required details and tap on submit option
- After then your Registration Number will be sent to you either through mail or through SMS on your phone number.
Check Here: Steps to Retrieve Registration Number
RRB Helpline Number Zone-Wise:
|RRB Boards||Helpline Number|
|RRB Chandigarh||0172-2793414/ 2793415|
|RRB Kolkata||033-25430108, 033-32917928|
|RRB Ranchi||0651-2462429/ 2787114|
Check Latest Updates of RRB Recruitment
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati|
|RRB Mumbai||RRB Patna|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Ajmer|
Contenders hope you obtained relevant information related to RRB Registration 2021 from this page. Applicants are advised to book mark this page by pressing Ctrl + d key for further requirements.