SBI PO Recruitment
Apply now for SBI PO Recruitment 2020!!! Online Applications are invited before the last date i.e. 04 December 2020 from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Interested candidates can fill the application form from 14-11-2020 by hitting below mentioned direct link. Scroll down to grab complete details about SBI PO Notification.
Brief info regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Number of SBI PO Vacancy||2000|
|Category||SBI PO Recruitment 2020|
|Commencement of on-line registration|
|Closure of registration of application||04-12-2020|
SBI PO Recruitment
Q 1: Explain the SBI PO Vacancies Breakup.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector
Q 2: Discuss the Eligibility Required For SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment.
- Nationality: To apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment, Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Required Qualification For SBI PO Vacancy (as on 31.12.2020):
- Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a well-recognized University or university with good academic records
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply
- Age required for SBI PO Jobs:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for SBI PO Recruitment is: 21 years as on 01.04.2020
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy is: 30 years as on 01.04.2020
- Upper Age Relaxation For State Bank Of India Jobs: Reserved category candidates applying against State Bank Of India PO Recruitment will get upper age relaxation as given below:
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Person with disabilities||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years|
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (Gen/EWS)- 10 Years
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Read More About: Eligibility Criteria To Get A Job In Bank
Q 3: What is the SBI PO Salary Structure?
Answer: Candidates who will be selected as Probationary Officer in SBI Bank will be paid by the starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the SBI PO Pay scale of Rs.23700-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. Also shortlisted candidates against SBI PO Recruitment will get perks, allowances and other benefits as per the norms of the organization.
Q 4: Is there any SBI PO Application Fees?
Answer: Candidates applying against SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment have to pay prescribed amount of application fee through online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD: NIL (Intimation Charges only)
- General, OBC,EWS: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Q 5: What is the SBI PO Selection procedure?
Answer: As stated in the SBI Probationary Officer Notification, selection of the candidates against SBI PO Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- Final Selection
Practice Here: Bank Online Test
Q 6: Define SBI Exam Scheme 2020:
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern (Phase I):
- SBI PO pre exam pattern will consist of objective tests for 100 marks that will be conducted online.
- You need to qualify each subject and securing passing marks individually.
- This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
SBI PO Pre Exam Pattern-
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2020 (Phase II):
- Updated Paper Structure of SBI PO Main Exam will comprise of 2 parts:
- Objective tests: for 200 marks
- Descriptive Test: for 50 marks.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- For descriptive test, you need to answer by typing on the computer.
- Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern-
|Name of test||No. of|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking|
Must Check Below Links:
Q 7: How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020?
Answer: Candidates applying against SBI PO 2020 Notification have to fill the online application form with the help of below provided steps before the SBI PO last date:
- Log on to the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on “Careers” tab available at the top right of homepage
- Afterwards you will see various notification links
- Select “Join SBI” and hit on “Current Openings: tab from the below section
- Then various SBI recruitment links will get displayed on next screen
- Select “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA” notification link regarding SBI PO Recruitment.
- Thereafter you will see various links dropdown
- Select and hit on “Download Advertisement(English)” and read all the details given in the SBI Recruitment Advertisement
- Once you are done with the details given in SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification come back to the previous page and hit on SBI PO “Apply Online” link given along in the same drop down list
- As a result a new page will come out along with dates regarding SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment and a dialog box at right
- If you are a new user then hit on new user registration and fills up the SBI PO Online Registration Form
- Then you will receive a Log in ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to application form window
- Now the SBI PO Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details and complete the online SBI PO Application Form
- Upload all the requisite testimonials and pay the required amount of SBI PO Application Fees
- Once the whole SBI Probationary Officer Application Form procedure is completed hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Direct Links Related to SBI PO Recruitment
|SBI PO Notification||Download|
|SBI PO Apply Online||Link|
|Important Links Related to SBI PO|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI Recruitment|
|SBI PO Preparation Books||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
Q 8: What are the Important Dates regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21?
|SBI PO Important Event||Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Registration and Fee Submission||14 November 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration and Fee Submission||04 December 2020|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card for Prelims Exam||3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|SBI PO 2020 Exam Date- Preliminary||31 December 2020 and 02, 04 and 05 January 2021|
|SBI PO Result Date – Preliminary||3rd week of January 2021|
|Download SBI PO Mains Admit Card||3rd week of January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Result Date||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download Call Letter for Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Conduct of Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
Also Check More: Latest Recruitments
Q 9: How many chances are there to appear for SBI Probationary Officer vacancies?
Number of Chances
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
|SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21
Check Details of SBI PO Recruitment from this page!! The State Bank of India has released Notification for 2000 Probationary Officer vacancies on its official web portal. Candidates who are concerned to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 must submit the application form before the last date which is 04-12-2020.
After the successful submission of the SBI PO Application form 2020 before the above said date, you need to participate in SBI selection procedure which includes written exam (Preliminary, main) and Personal Interview Rounds. To fetch complete information about the SBI PO Recruitment 2020, you are suggested to go through this page carefully.
Candidates interested in availing more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 may also go through this Official Website Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Papers|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Best State Government Jobs|