SBI Youth for India Fellowship
A latest Scholarship program has been introduced stated as SBI Youth for India Fellowship which is supported by State Bank Of India. Candidates can obtain benefits of SBI Fellowship 2018 by filling Application Form according to SBI Fellowship Program.
As per eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for SBI Fellowship, which is best platform in the nation to help rural India’s most persistent challenges. Contenders can also check important instruction given below related to SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
SBI Youth for India 2018 Fellowshipis provided to India’s best young minds to join hands with rural communities, empathize with their struggles and unite with their aspirations.
Before applying to SBI Scholarship Scheme 2018, candidates are required to read SBIFellowship Prospectus with the help of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship
What is the purpose of SBI 2018 Fellowship?
SBI Youth for India is a fellowship program introduced, sponsored and managed by the State Bank of India as a CSR activity, in partnership with recognized NGOs (Listed Below).This program seeks to assist India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by:
- Providing educated Indian youth with aprospect to touch lives and makehelpful change at the grass root level in nation.
- Providing NGOs working on advance projects in nation with cultured manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze countrygrowth.
- Promoting an environment for the Programme alumni to share thoughts and subsidize to rural development through their professional life.
Check Now: Latest Scholarship in India
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program:
The detail of SBI Fellowship Programs is provided below:
- 13 months
- 2 cohorts commencing in August and October
- Requires you to stay in rural areas near the project site
What is the Program Eligibility?
- Applying candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Appliers must be Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates
- Age should be lying in between Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme).
What are the Benefits?
|Stipend||Rs. 15000/- to meet living expenses|
|Local Transport Allowance||Rs. 1000/- per month|
|A Readjustment Allowance||Rs. 30000/- upon successful|
completion of the Fellowship
What are the Other Benefits?
- Providing Medical Insurance
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
- Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country
Get Here: Scholarship Benefits
List Of recognized NGOs:
- BAIF (Bharatiya Agro Industries Foundation)
- Gram Vikas
- AKRSP (I) [Aga Khan Rural Support Programme In India]
- Barefoot College
- DHAN Foundation
SBI Post Fellowship Criteria:
After completion of the Programme, you are eligible for post fellowship scheme as described here:
- You can pursue in the rural development sector with NGOs or explore social enterpriseopenings.
- You can continue further studies or other fellowships.
- You can return to the mainstream and apply your learning to improve products and services more suited to Rural India.
What is the Method of Selection?
Interviews will be organized in major metro cities or virtually for applicants based outside India for SBI Fellowship.
What is the Procedure of SBI Youth for India Fellowship?
- Those contenders are applying for SBI Scholarship, are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.youthforindia.org.
- Now, hit on “Fellowship” tab from to[ menu bar and select “Programme” link.
- Read entire details very carefully and hit the “Apply Now” tab for SBI Scheme.
- After that, fill SBI Fellowship Application Formwith complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled form, upload essential documents (If required).
- Finally, Press “Submit” button for the final submission of it
- Don’t forget to take a printout of it for future reference.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
SBI Fellowship 2018 Important Dates:
|Scholarship Application Deadline||Last Week Of May 2018|
|Candidates shortlisted for personal|
interview will be intimated
|First week of June 2018|
|Candidates selected for the|
programme will be intimated
|First Week Of July 2018|
|Candidates join the August 2018-19||First Week Of August 2018|
|Candidates join the October 2018-19||First Week Of October 2018|
Students can obtain more details regarding SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Notification||Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||How to Get Scholarship|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Education Loans for Students|