Latest Job Openings in Assam!! Recently, a job notification has been published by State Council of Educational Research and Training as SCERT Recruitment. For hiring desirous and eligible candidates for 60 vacant posts of LDA, Instructor, Technician and others, application forms are invited till 12-04-2019.
|SCERT 2019 Notification||Download Here|
|SCERT Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
SCERT Assam Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Organization: State Council of Educational Research and Training
- Category: SCERT Assam Recruitment
- SCERT Vacancies Name: LDA, Instructor, Technician and Others
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date to Apply for SCERT Assam 2019 Recruitment: 12-04-2019
- Official Website: scert.assam.gov.in
|Name of the Post||No of SCERT Jobs|
|LDA cum Typist||14|
|Work Experience Teacher||02|
Ques 1: What is Required Qualification for SCERT Recruitment Assam?
Candidates applying for SCERT Assam Jobs must have possess Graduation, B.Sc., Diploma, BA, B.Ed., Degree in relevant filed from a recognized university or institute. Applying contenders should also have relevant experience and knowledge in required field.
Find Here: More Graduate Jobs
Ques 2: What is the Required Age Limit as per SCERT Notification?
- Minimum age limit of contenders applying for SCERT Recruitment Notification must be 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years in case of General/Unreserved Category aspirants applying for SCERT LDA Recruitment.
- However, OBC/MOBC category applicants must have 47 years of age and 49 years for SC/ST category aspirants.
Ques 3: Is there any Age Relaxation as per SCERT Advertisement?
Age Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable only to those aspirants who have attained the required educational qualifications prior to crossing of existing upper age limit of 38 years.
Ques 4: What is the Monthly Remuneration for SCERT Recruitment 2019?
|Name of the Post||SCERT Job Monthly Pay Scale|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.5600|
|LDA cum Typist|
|Stenographer||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.7400|
|Office Assistant||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.5600|
|Librarian||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.7400|
|Work Experience Teacher|
|Technician||Rs.22000-Rs.87000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.9100|
|Graduate Instructor||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.8700|
|Computer Technician||Rs.22000-Rs.87000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.9100|
|Technician||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.7400|
|Hindi Teacher||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.7400|
|Demonstrator||Rs.22000-Rs.87000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.9100|
|Library Assistant||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.5600|
|Instructor||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.8700|
|Operator||Rs.14000-Rs.49000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.5600|
Ques 5: What is the Selection Procedure as per SCERT Assam Advertisement?
Applying contenders for SCERT Recruitment 2019 need to undergo written examination, computer/skill test in order to secure their place for vacant posts in State Council of Educational Research and Training.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Ques 6: What is the Process to Fill SCERT Online Application Form?
Those who want to apply against SCERT Instructor Openings and SCERT Technician Recruitment need to fill SCERT Online Form by going through below presented steps. Have a look!
- Go to official website that is www.scertassamonline.in to apply for State Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment.
- Now, press on “Download Advertisement (Hit Here)” link that available on homepage.
- SCERT Recruitment Advertisement will open. Read the details carefully.
- Aspirants who met the eligibility criteria can apply for SCERT Technician Openings.
- For this, fill SCERT Application Form via online mode with required details and attach required documents.
- Lastly, press on “Submit” button to submit the dully filled application form.
- Also, take a print out of same and keep it safe for further utilize.
SCERT Recruitment 2019
Individuals who want to apply for SCERT 2019 Recruitment need to submit applications through online mode, as applications received either by post or by hand will be not accepted under any circumstances.
However, the date, time and venue for examination, skill test, viva-voce etc will be announced later. Aspirants appearing for recruitment process need to produce original documents along with self-attested copies of the same.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding SCERT Recruitment 2019 are suggested to visit the Official Link of State Council of Educational Research and Training provide above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|