Apply Online Now for SJVN Vacancy!! To fulfill 100 Graduate/Technician Apprentice Vacancies, SJVN Limited has recently started registration process. Eligible Individuals can fill the SJVN Recruitment 2021 Form on or before the last date which is 10-11-2021 with the help of this web page.
SJVN Recruitment 2021 Highlights
- Form Type: Online
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) & Technician (ITI) Apprentices
- Number of Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Closing date for submitting applications: 10/11/2021
- Category: SJVN Jobs
- Job Location: Across India or Abroad
SJVN Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||30|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentices||50|
Q 1: What are the Qualifications required for SJVN Jobs?
Graduate Apprentices: Full time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State
Technician (ITI) Apprentices: ITI Passed from any recognized university and institution.
Check Out: Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: Discuss the age limit for SJVN Vacancies.
Answer: The Lower Age Limit for SJVN Vacancy is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation in age will be given as follows:
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Q 3: Application Fees:
- General Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – No Fee.
- Pay the Non-Refundable Fee for SJVN Recruitment through Debit Card/ Credit Card
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q 3: What is the SJVN Recruitment Process?
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details:
|Apprentices||Weight age||Total marks|
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th||20% to 12th /Diploma (whichever is higher, in case of both)||60% to aggregate in Engineering||100|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th||70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th||70% to ITI||100|
Q 4: What is the salary package for SJVN Jobs?
Answer: Candidates who get selected for SJVN Apprentices Recruitment will receive pay scale as follows:
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentice – Rs. 7,000/- Per Month
Get Here: Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Q 6: Explain the procedure for SJVN Recruitment.
Answer: Below mentioned steps should be followed while applying for SJVN Vacancies –
- Login to www.sjvn.nic.in to apply for SJVN Vacancies 2021
- Now, press on “Career” tab that is given at the bottom of home page.
- On appeared page, look for “Advertisement for One year Apprenticeship Training in STPL, Buxar for candidates from district Buxar, Bhojpur, Rohtas and Kaimur of Bihar.” link.
- By pressing suitable link, SJVN Recruitment Notice will be appeared.
- You can go through SJVN Advertisement in detail and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill SJVN Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all required documents with it.
- Then, hit “submit” tab and take the print out of SJVN Online Form for future use.
Direct Links Related to SJVN Recruitment….
|SJVN Notification||Get PDF Here|
|SJVN Official Website||Get Here|
Q 10: What are the Important Dates related to SJVN Careers?
|Commencement of Online Registration|
for submitting applications
|Closing date for submitting applications||10/11/2021|
SJVN Recruitment 2021
SJVN Limited is inviting online applications for the various vacancies of apprentices. Individuals who are interested to apply for the available vacancies can fill the online application form till the last date that is 10/11/2021.
For all the latest updates, keep visiting our web portal regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On