SSC MTS Admit Card
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 has been issued for the Document Verification of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Examination. You may check Links to download SSC Multitasking Admit Card from here. You need Roll No and Registration no to check SSC MTS Hall Ticket. For more updates regarding SSC MTS Paper I Hall Ticket, you need to check this page.
Highlights of SSC Multitasking Exam 2021:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Multitasking Staff (MTS)|
|DV Date||28/12/2020 to 31/12/2020|
|SSC Multitasking admit card from||15/12/2020|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Status||Available Now|
SSC MTS Admit Card
Steps To Download Admit Card Of SSC MTS 2021
In order to download the SSC MTS Non-Technical Admit Card 2021 one must go through the below mentioned guidelines –
- First of all, candidates need to log on to the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in to SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 Download.
- Hit on “Admit Card” tab given in menu bar.
- Now hit on the appropriate link of Region followed by SSC Multitasking Staff Hall Ticket link.
- SSC Multitasking Staff Admit Card login page will be displayed on screen asking some details.
- Enter the required details such as Roll No and Registration no in required space box.
- Hit on “Submit” button to get SSC MTS 2021 Admit Card.
- SSC MTS Paper I Exam Admit Card will be generated on your screen.
- Download SSC Multitasking Admit Card and take a hard copy of same to carry in exam.
SSC MTS Admit Card: Download Here
SSC Official Site: Press Here
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2021
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type– Multiple choice questions only and the questions will be asked both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the applicants will be required to write short
- Duration – 90 Minutes
|Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
Documents Required For SSC MTS Exam
Applicants are required to bring SSC MTS Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card SSC MTS 2021 along with relevant documents in original with one set of self-attested copies of documents/certificates
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- Any one of the Identity Proof Such As Passport/Aadhaar Card/ Driving Licence/Valid University/College ID/Voter ID Card/PAN Card Or ID Card Issued By Central Or State Govt
Check SSC Multitasking Related Links:
|SSC MTS Syllabus||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Recruitment||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Answer Key||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Books||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Result||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Cut off Marks||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Salary Structure||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Cut Off Marks||Get Details|
Discrepancies in SSC Admit Card MTS 2021
If any candidates find any discrepancy in details as mentioned in SSC Admit Card 2021 MTS, are required to contact the authorities within stipulated time. Aspirants can contact the corresponding Regional Centers for correction of details. Applied candidates can also contact to regional office if they are unable to Download SSC MTS Admit Card before a week of SSC exam.
Purpose of SSC MTS Paper-I Examination
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2021 (Paper-I) with the motive to recruit eligible and capable applicants for 10,000+ vacant Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff posts.
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of exam followed by interview and document verification round. Final merit list of selected candidates for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff posts will be prepared on basis of secured scores by applicants in exam, interview and DV.
SSC Multitasking Admit Card is going to available in month of July. To appear in SSC MTS Exam, applicants can download SSC MTS Admit Card 2021.
Applicants are advised to bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d to get more updates of SSC MTS Admit Card 2021.