Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019 notification for 2500 Sailors has been issued for Aug Batch 2019. Eligible and interested unmarried male candidates can fill online application forms after ensuring their eligibility through this page.
|Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|Indian Navy Official Website Link||Get Here|
|Some Important Official Links|
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Get Here|
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment||Get Here|
|Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment||Get Here|
|Indian Navy Result||Get Here|
|Indian Navy AA Merit List||Get Here|
|Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus||Get Here|
Indian Navy SSR Current Jobs for Overview
- Conducting Body: The Indian Navy
- Post Name: Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)- Sailors
- of Vacancies: 2500
- Form Type: online
- Commencing Date: 14/12/2018
- Last date: 30/12/2018
Do you Know? How to Join Indian Navy
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Let’s Check, Are You Eligible?
- Qualification: 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science
- Age: born between 01-08-1998 to 31-07-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Nationality: Indian (Unmarried Male)
What Pay & Allowances will be paid?
- During training: Rs.14, 600/-
- After training: Rs.21, 700/- to Rs.69, 100/-
Criteria of Selection
Selection will be done on the basis of below mentioned stages:
- Computer based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in Medical Examinations
Must Know, What’s New in Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
- Log in or register in to: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go to “Current Events” tab
- Search the suitable link for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment of Sailors.
- Go through the notification properly.
- Hit the link to Apply Online
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Take hard copy of submitted application for future use.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Commonly Asked Questions
Q1. Is there any fee for application process?
Ans. Candidates of general category are required to pay Rs.250/- through online mode.
Q2. What are the Visual Standards for medical exam?
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Q3. Can I change the selected exam centre after submitting the application?
Ans. No, aspirant will not be allowed to make any type of changes in the submitted Indian Navy application form.
Q4. Is it allowed to bring mobile phones in the exam centre?
Ans. No, Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises.
From Here- Get Latest Defence Jobs
Indian Navy 2500 Sailors SSR Recruitment Last Date
Direct link to fill Indian Navy Online Application Form will get activated from 14-12-2018 on its official website only and they will be able to submit the same on or before the last date that is 30-12-2018. Aspirants can follow some simple instructions which are explained here on this page and they may also visit the direct links given here.
Willing candidates are firstly advised to go through the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019 notification which is being published on its webportal and make sure that they are eligible for the current 2500 Vacancies of Sailors before filling their applications.
Also, appliers of Indian Navy SSR Vacancies must go through the exam pattern and marking scheme of Computer Based Test which is the first stage of recruitment process as decided by the selection authority.
For more details regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019, candidates must stay tuned with us and must visit its official portal regularly.
Latest Recruitment Today: