Finance Minister of Assam has launched SVAYEM (Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment) Scheme for providing employment opportunities to the youth of Assam state. Through SVAYEM 2021 scheme, people will get financial assistance for setting new businesses and ventures and help in generating activities. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria and can apply online for the scheme till the last date.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment – Highlights:
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Benefit||Providing 50000 rupees to youth|
|Launched for||youth of the state|
- Candidates should be residents of Assam and must be above 18 years of age.
- Applicants should have skills, experiences, knowledge, etc., to undertake the income-generating activities.
- At least Class standard, educational qualification is required and preference will be given to those who have completed Skill Development Training.
- If the information submitted by an applicant is incorrect, then actions such as cancellation of loan, amount recovery, blacklisting for future benefit under any Government Scheme etc will be taken.
- PMEGP beneficiaries of the last 5 years are not eligible for this scheme.
Also Read Details of: Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
Activities included in Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme:
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc
Negative List of Activities:
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items
- Bidi, Pan Masala, cigarette etc
- Sales outlet of liquor
- Plastic bag below 40 microns
Read Details of: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana
- SVAYAM application form
- Ownership identity documents
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Copy of business licence
- The national food security card is applicable
- Residence proof
- Skill development training Certificate if applicable
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Age proof
- Proof of qualification
- Identity proof (voter ID card, driving licence, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport etc)
- Scheme report for the proposed project
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Online Apply Process:
- Applying candidates needs to visit the official website i.e. assam.gov.in
- Press on “CITIZEN” link from the menu bar of the home page and after that go to “Schemes” section appearing under “Business” section.
- Choose “SVAYEM” link from their and read complete details about the program.
- After reading the scheme details, download “Application Form for SVAYEM Scheme” from the opened page.
- Fill all the asked details and attach all the necessary documents and send it to the District Level Committee (DLC).
Download: SVAYEM Scheme Assam Application Form
Official Link: SVAYEM Scheme
- 55% of the project cost will be donated by the bank.
- Working capital will also be given by the bank.
- 25% of the project cost after the loan needs to be submitted by the beneficiary in the bank.
Interest Rate and Repayment Schedule:
- Interest Rate will be charged as per the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India.
- Repayment will be schedule between 3 to 7 years after the final moratorium.
Institutional & Implementing Arrangement:
- Industries And Commerce Department is the nodal department of this scheme.
- Implementation of this scheme will be done by the District Industries and Commerce Centre.
- Leading agency under this scheme are the private bank, public bank and regional rural bank.
Get Here: Government Schemes Toll Free Number
SVAYEM Scheme Last Date: To be notified
Individuals can go through this complete page of recruitmentresult.com to gain knowledge about SVAYEM 2021 i.e. Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Assam Scholarship||Government Jobs in Assam|
|Jobs by Organization||Free Education Scheme|
|List Of Scholarships||Latest Recruitment In India|
|Jobs by Qualification||Samriddhi Scheme|