TMISAT is known as Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test. Tolani Maritime Institute has decided to conduct TMISAT Exam 2019 from 30-04-2019 to 07-05-2019. Candidates, who are interested and want to appear in exam, need to submit TMISAT 2019 Application Form within given period of time.
|TMISAT Official Website||Press Here|
|Click here to apply online for B.Tech.|
Marine Engg./B.Sc. Nautical Sc.
|Admit Card for TMISAT at National Centres||Press Here|
|Apply online for Diploma|
in Nautical Science (DNS)
|TMISAT Syllabus||Get Details|
TMISAT 2019 Exam Highlights:
|Full Form||Tolani Maritime Institute|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Medical|
|Conducting Body||Indian Maritime University|
|TMISAT Exam Date||30-04-2019 to|
|Exam Duration||1 hour|
|Helpline||91 (22) 6153 5454Email ID – email@example.com|
TMISAT 2019 Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed in Class 12th with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (marks calculated together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Only unmarried candidates will be eligible for admissions as per TMISAT Notification
- Those candidates who have appeared in Class XII in 2018 can also apply for the exam
- Medical fitness of candidates will also be considered.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
- To apply for TMISAT 2019, candidates must not be more than 24 years and should not be less than 18 years.
- Two years age relaxation will be given to female aspirants (maximum age criteria will be 26 years).
Required Skills to apply for TMISAT 2019:
- Communication skills
- Temperamental suitability for a sea career
- Leadership qualities
- Physical fitness
- Aptitude for scientific concepts
TMISAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of Examination||1 hour|
|Total Number of Questions||80 Questions|
|Questions based on||10+2 level|
|Negative Marking||Negative marking will be applicable|
to wrong answers of Physics and Mathematics.
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
|Subjects||Number of questions|
TMISAT 2019 Exam Centres:
TMISAT 2019 Application Fee:
Appliers will have to pay Rs. 1200/- as application fee through online/ offline mode as given below.
|Mode of Payment||Source of Payment|
|Online||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking|
|Offline||Demand Draft – In favour of “Tolani|
Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune
Required Documents along with TMISAT 2019 Application Form:
- Print out of TMISAT application form 2019
- Print out of summary generated after submission of TMISAT application
- Fee Receipt or Demand Draft.
- The application form number and contact details must be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft.
- 2 recent passport size photographs of candidates with name and application form number written at the backside.
- Attested 10th and 12th standard mark sheets and certificates
- Bonafide certificate (attested by the head of the institute last studied) in case of candidates who have not received their 12th standard mark sheet.
- Attested Birth Certificate
- If the 12th standard mark sheet is downloaded from the internet, then it must be attested by the Principal of the school attended.
- Certificates for sports and any other extra-curricular activities (from 8th standard and above) (if applicable)
Easy Steps to Fill the TMISAT Application Form 2019:
- Step 1: TMISAT Online Registration Form
- Step 2: Fill the TMISAT 2019 application form
- Step 3: Upload the scanned documents
- Step 4: Pay the fee for application form of TMISAT 2019
- Step 5: Submit the TMISAT application form 2019 and the documents at the institute
Read Here: Reasons, That You Should Never Skip a Class
Step 1- TMISAT Registration Form
- First of all candidates need to visit to official website of Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) that is www.tmi.tolani.edu
- Now hit on “Admission 2019” link visible at the right side of home page.
- After that choose suitable link to apply online.
- Now start registration process to register yourself for TMISAT 2019 by entering your name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email address, create password and then confirm the password
- Check the buttons and send login details on (a) mobile (b) email and then you have to sign up after a new password has been generated.
Step 2- Fill the TMISAT Application form 2019
- Secondly you need to enter your personal details in the application form of TMISAT 2019 which is tabulated below.
- After filling correct details follow “proceed to next step” tab
Step 3- Upload Scanned images
- After filling correct details you need to choose the option of uploading documents.
- Then upload relevant documents/ certificates according to the requirement.
Step 4- Payment of TMISAT application form 2019
After completing the uploading process you need to pay application fee of Rs. 1200/- to fill TMISAT 2019 Application Form of by using any option from below given options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Demand Draft (drawn in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune)
Step 5: Submit the TMISAT application form and documents at the institute
- Now hit on “Submit” tab and within in few seconds your application form will be automatically submitted.
- Take a printout of TMISAT Online Application Formand send your application form with attested documents to address mentioned below.
TMISAT 2019 Exam Dates:
TMISAT 2019 for B. Tech. & B.Sc dates for National Centres are as follows:
|Lucknow||29-04-2019 & 30-04-2019|
|Noida||29-04-2019 & 30-04-2019|
|Chandigarh||02-05-2019 & 03-05-2019|
|Ranchi||29th & 30-04-2019|
|Kolkata||02-05-2019 & 03-05-2019|
|Mumbai||06-05-2019 & 07-05-2019|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
TMISAT 2019 Syllabus:
TMISAT Syllabus will consist of subject-wise topics from relevant subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Along with these subjects, students will also be tested by exam authority for their English Grammar, Vocabulary and Logical & Analytical Reasoning.
TMISAT Admit Card 2019:
Registered candidates can download the TMISAT Admit Card 2019 soon from this page, which will carry important details like- exam venue address, enrollment number, details of the candidate, instructions to be followed in the exam.
Tolani Maritime Institute will issue TMISAT 2019 Exam hall ticket in online mode at www.tolani.edu. To download the print out of TMISAT Admit Card, candidates will need to provide their credential details like- DOSIER ID and Date Of Birth.
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
TMISAT Result 2019:
Tolani Maritime Institute of Sciences will declare the TMISAT Result 2019 in online mode on its official website that is www.tolani.edu. On the basis of TMISAT Results, shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear in interviews may also be conducted right after the exam on the same day at the center.
TMISAT Merit List:
After declaration of TMISAT Result the Merit List of TMISAT will declared. On the basis of TMISAT Merit List candidates will be selected for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering, B.Sc. Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science courses commencing July 2019.
Tolani Maritime Institute will conduct TMISAT Exam 2019 from 30-04-2019 to 07-05-2019. To appear in exam, candidates need to submit TMISAT Application Form till the last date. The Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test will going to be held for candidates willing to get admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering, B.Sc. Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science courses commencing July 2019.
Entire details about TMISAT 2019 are available on this page that is well-structured by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who have completed the TMISAT Apply Online process before the last date will be eligible to appear in exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Be A Smart Student||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Be a Successful Teenager|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Pursue a Career Later in Life|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|