Apply for 564 Forest Watcher Posts under TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019. Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has recently released the Notification for Direct Recruitment to the post of Forest Watcher in Tamil Nadu Forest Department. Check the complete details of TNFUSRC Notification in the following section.
|TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|TNFUSRC Official Website||Get Here|
TNFUSRC Notification 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
- Category: TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019
- Post Name: Forest Watcher
- Total Vacancies: 564
- Official Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
TNFUSRC Vacancy 2019:
- Name of the Post: Forest Watcher
- Number of Posts: 564
What is the eligibility criterion for TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019?
The requisite eligibility criterion in terms of qualification and age for TNFUSRC Vacancies is stated as follows:
Essential Educational Qualification:
Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent
Find Here: 10th Pass Jobs
- For General Category & Ex-servicemen: 21 to 30 Years
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes : 21 to 35 Years
What Pay Scale shall be offered for TN Forest (TNFUSRC) Recruitment?
Those who will get selected under Tamil Nadu Forest Dept Recruitment for the posts of Forest Watcher shall be offered a Pay Scale of Level -3 in Pay Band Rs.16,600/- to Rs.52,400/-
Is there any Examination Fee for TN Forest Watcher Recruitment?
Yes, in order to participate in Tamil Nadu Forest Services (TNFUSRC) Recruitment you must pay the Examination Fee of Rs.150/- plus the applicable Service Charges.
What is the mode to pay the Exam Fee?
The Examination Fee for TN Forest Recruitment 2019 is to be paid by means of the following methods:
- Online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Through Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches of Indian Bank.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What will be the Selection Criteria?
Initially, shortlisted applicants will have to appear for the Online Examination. Candidates qualifying the exam will be further called for Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test for the final Selection for Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment.
TNFUSRC Exam Pattern:
- TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Online Exam 2019 will contain MCQ type questions.
- The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
- Questions will be asked from the domain of General Knowledge.
- The Online Examination will be of 100 marks and the duration will be 03 hours.
|Time & Duration||10.00 AM to 01:00 PM (03 Hours)|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||30% for BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs,|
SCs, SC(A)s and STs
|40% for Others|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Physical Standards for TN Forest Jobs 2019:
|Male||163||79 on full expiration||05 (on full inspiration)|
|Female and Third gender||150||74 on full expiration||05 (on full inspiration)|
|For the candidate belonging to Scheduled Tribes and jungle Tribes, the following shall be the minimum height standards:|
|Male Candidate||152 cm|
|Female and Third gender Candidate||145 cm|
Find Here: Latest Recruitments
Enlist the procedure to apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019.
Apply for latest TNFUSRC Job Openings by the help of simple guidelines presented below:
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee that is www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Go to “News & Updates” section at the right side of homepage.
- Press “For more details” link for ‘News’ option.
- The new page will display latest TNFUSRC Notification.
- Press the Notification Link for “Direct Recruitment to the post of Forest Watcher”
- Go through the TNFUSRC advertisement carefully and check your eligibility for Forest Watcher vacancies.
- Next, hit on “apply online” to fill TNFUSRC Online Application Form 2019 with correct details.
- Press on “submit” tab and take a print out of the application form for future use.
TNFUSRC 564 Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has issued official advt. for TNFUSRC Recruitment to 564 vacancies of Forest Watcher in Tamil Nadu Forest Department. All the details of latest TNFUSRC Notification 2019 are available here in this page.
The online application process to apply for TNFUSRC 564 Forest Watcher Vacancies will commence in the 1st Week of May, 2019 while the tentative date of TNFUSRC Recruitment Online Examination is 4th Week of June, 2019.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
- Date of Notification: 07.03.2019
- Commencement of Online Application: 1st Week of May, 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 3rd Week of May, 2019
- Date of Online Computer based Examination: 4th Week of June, 2019
For rest details about TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019, candidates are suggested to visit the official link of the website on regular basis. To get latest Government Jobs updates, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|