TNPL Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited has released an advertisement regarding the vacancies Assistant/Deputy Manager for its various Offsite in Tamil Nadu. Individuals interested in TNPL Recruitment 2020 can apply offline for the vacancies before the last date which is 18-12-2020
|TNPL Advertisement||Get Here|
|TNPL Application Format||Get Here|
|Official Website||Get Here|
Overview about TNPL Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited
- Applying Mode: online
- Last Date to Apply: 18-12-2020
- Post Name: Officer/Assistant/Deputy Manager
- Category: TNPL Recruitment
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
What are the TNPL Jobs Eligibility criteria?
- Qualification: B.Sc and M.Sc (Chemistry) OR B.E. / B.Tech. in Pulp and Paper Technology OR Full time Science Degree with First Class full time PG Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology
- Age Limit (Minimum):
- Officer – 28 years as on 01/02/2020
- Assistant Manager – 29 years as on 01/02/2020
- Deputy Manager – 34 years as on 01/02/2020
- Experience (Minimum):
- Officer – 8 years of post-qualification experience as on 01/02/2020
- Assistant Manager –10 years of post-qualification experience as on 01/02/2020
- Deputy Manager – 14 years of post-qualification experience as on 01/02/2020
- Nationality: Indian
Avail Now: Jobs By Qualification
What is the Salary Structure for TNPL Vacancies?
|Post Name||Scale of Pay||Monthly CTC at the|
minimum of Pay Scale
as of 01.02.2019
|Assistant Manager||23400-590-29300||Rs. 92,965|
|Deputy Manager||28200-710-35300||Rs. 1,12,440|
check now: Latest Private Jobs
Discuss TNPL Recruitment Process.
Written Test or Personal Interview
Explain the procedure to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2020?
- Login to www.tnpl.com to apply for TNPL Careers
- On the Home page you have to hit on the “HR” tab available in the menu bar.
- After this a drop down list will appear and then you have to hit on “Careers” tab and you are on the page containing all the current vacancy details.
- Check the TNPL Notification carefully
- Those who fulfill all the mentioned eligibility in TNPL recruitment Notification can revisit the earlier website
- fill TNPL Online application form properly and submit it online.
FAQ’s Related to TNPL Recruitment
Q 1: Can we apply online for TNPL Vacancy?
Answer: No, the Organization will only accept online applications
Q 2: What are the documents required to send with application form?
Answer: Individuals should submit documentary proof for DOB, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, Salary drawn, etc., along with the Bio-data form before the last date.
Q 3: What is the last date to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Jobs?
Answer: 18-12-2020 till 05.30 pm
TNPL Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited commonly called as TNPL, is a well-known Paper Manufacturing Company that was founded in the year 1979 by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Recently, the Organization has released a notification to fulfill vacancies of Assistant Manager / Officer/ Deputy Manager.
Individuals who are interested to apply for the available TNPL vacancies, they can submit the application in the prescribed format on or before 18-12-2020. The selection of the eligible individuals will be based on written test/personal interview rounds.
To get all the latest updates and notification, candidates are advised to visit our web portal from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitment||Jobs By Qualification|
|Jobs By Organisation||Best State Government Jobs|