TS ECET Notification
Check TS ECET Notification for 2019-20 Details from this page!! In order to participate in Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test, you need to submit TS ECET Online Application Form on or before the last date. Only candidates meeting the requisite eligibility as per TS ECET 2019 Notification can participate in the exam. For more details about TS ECET Exam Dates and others, check this page soon.
TS ECET 2019 Overview
|Organization Name||Telangana State Council|
Of Higher Education (TSCHE)
|Exam Name||Engineering Common|
Entrance Test (ECET)
|Conducting Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Notification release||March 2019|
|Online Application starting date||March 2019|
|Last date for Application|
|ECET Online Application|
Submission last date with
late fee Rs.10000/-
TS ECET Notification 2019
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria:
- According to the TS ECET Notification, Applying candidates should be an Indian national and must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates must also satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
- Further the TS ECET Notification also states that, Candidates must have possessed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy OR 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) from a recognized university of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates who are pursuing final year of Diploma are also eligible to apply for this examination.
More Links Related To TS ECET
TS ECET Registration Fee:
As per the details available in TS ECET Notification 2019, Candidates who are willing to apply, they are required to pay the following amount of application fee:
- For General candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment:
In order to apply against TS ECET Notification 2019, candidates must have to pay the above provided application fee through AP Online Centers, TS Online Centers or using credit/debit cards or Net Banking.
TS ECET Seat Allotment:
ECET seat allotment is done by the government of Telangana.
- In the first counselling, students will be allotted to a college according to the options they have chosen.
- If they are not satisfied with the college they can attend the ECET Second Counselling.
TS ECET Selection Procedure:
With the help of TS ECET Notification, the authorities of JNTHU also informed that Candidates will be selected for admission in the suitable courses on the basis of their performance in Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test.
Read Out Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
TSECET Exam Pattern:
The examination will consist of 200 questions. All the questions will be Objective Type and contain 1 mark for every correct answer. The total time duration of this examination will be 3 hours.
For Diploma Holders Candidates:
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper (Civil/Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Biotechnology)||100||Separate question paper for each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
Check Below Given Tips:
For B.Sc (Mathematics) Candidates:
TS ECET Examination Pattern for Pharmacy:
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
TS ECET Syllabus for Engineering Stream
- Differential Equations
- Differentiation & Integration
- Analytical Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Atomic Structure
- Acids, Bases & Solutions
- Water Technology
- Chemical Bonding
- Environmental chemistry
- Water Technology
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Modern Physics
- Simple Harmonic motion & Acoustics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Elements of Vectors
- Units and Dimensions
Check out Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
TS ECET Exam Centres:
The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 will be held at the following regional centres for different branches. Candidates can check their branch wise centre by going through the below mentioned table:
|Telangana||Hyderabad West Zone|
and surrounding areas)
|Hyderabad North Zone|
and surrounding areas)
|Hyderabad East Zone|
(Ghatkesar, keesara and
East Zone (L.B. Nagar,
Information required for filling TS ECET online application:
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Birth Certificate / SSC
- Category (SC, ST, BC. etc)
- The Income certificate
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination Center
- Mobile Number of the candidate
- E- Mail id
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation
Want to Know? Reasons, That You Should Never Skip a Class
Steps To Fill TS ECET Application Form:
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to appear in this examination they must have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit the official website of examination that is ecet.tsche.ac.in
- After reaching homepage select and hit on Fill Application Form tab
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- Now if you have paid the TS ECET Application Fees then enter the details otherwise hit on Hit here tab given above the dialog box
- Pay the application amount and then move towards TS ECET Registration
- Enter your Payment Reference ID *,Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No *,Mobile Number *,Date of Birth * (dd/mm/yyyy) and then hit on Process to fill Online Application form
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with the TS ECET Online Application Form
- Complete the details and fill each carefully and completely
- Upload your testimonials according to the size prescribed
- Once all the details are completed, recheck each and then hit on Final Submission tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
|TS ECET Notification 2019-20 Official Link|
|TS ECET Regional Centers||Check Here|
|TS ECET Notification Official Link||Check Here|
|Telangana State ECET Notification Date||Check Here|
|TS ECET Notification Apply Online Link||Check Here|
|Candidate’s Login||Check Here|
Important Instructions for candidates:
- All the candidates have to come to the Examination hall with a printout of online submitted application.
- The candidate has to affix the latest passport size photograph duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Examination Centre one day before the date of Examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach examination centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to the examination centre after 2.00 P.M. and not permitted to leave the examination hall before 5.00 P.M.
- The candidates are required to verify his / her Hall Ticket Number, Name, Branch, Photograph etc. displayed on the screen before commencement of the test on the day of Examination.
Read Here: What Makes a Successful Online Student
TS ECET 2019 Admit Card:
At the time of appearing in the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test it is must for candidates to bring TS ECET Hall Ticket along with them. The TS ECET Call Letter will appear on the Official Web Postal of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Participants who will not carry their Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test Admit Card will not be allowed to participate in the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test. After downloading the TS ECET 2019 Examination Admit card Participants are advised to check the following:
- Name of Contender
- ECET TS Examination Date
- ECET TS Examination centre name
- Participant Roll no
- ECET TS Application Form Number
- Participants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Participant’s Photograph etc.
TS ECET Answer Key:
After the commencement of the examination, the authorities of Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test will issue the TS ECET Answer Key PDF. Participants who will appear in the test may avail their TS ECET Examination Solution PDF from the official website.
After releasing the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test answer key the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test authorities will issue the TS ECET 2019 Result.
Must Know: How To Be A Smart Student
TS ECET 2019 Results:
After successfully organizing the Examination the authorities of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will issue the TS ECET Scorecard. The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test authorities will issue TS ECET Results.
Participants who will give the TS ECET Examination Papers may download their TS ECET Merit List from the official website. Those Participants whose names will participate in the TS ECET 2019 Cut Off will become Eligible to participate in the TS ECET Counseling Session.
You May Read This: Ways to Make A Good Impression On Your Teacher
TS ECET 2019 Counselling:
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test Counselling Process will be conducted for those Participants who will participate and qualify in the entrance Examination.
TS ECET Counselling Process is the last round which Participants have to attend to complete the TS ECET Admission Process. On the basis of Participant’s TS ECET Rank seats are allotted and the Process of Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test admission gets completed.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Candidates who want to fetch more information about TS ECET 2019 Notification they can visit above Official Notice. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with this page to get all latest updates on time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|