TS ICET 2021 Exam Dates is Out Now by Kakatiya University. Applications will be invited from Eligible Candidates for appearing at the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET 2021) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses. Applicants who meet required eligibility criteria given in TS ICET Notification can submit TS ICET Application Form through online mode. Applicants can also check Details related to IS ICET 2021 such as Exam Dates, Fee Payment, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and others by going through the below section of this page.
Overview Of TS ICET 2021 Examination
|Exam name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET)|
|Popularly known as||TSICET|
|Conducting body||Kakatiya University|
|Exam type||State Level PG Exam|
|Test duration||Two and a half hour (150 minutes)|
|Periodicity||Once in a year|
|Number of test takers (Annually)||60,000|
TS ICET Admission Courses:
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be an Indian National and should satisfy local/nonlocal status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission in to:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) course should have passed a Bachelor Degree of minimum 3-years duration.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course should have passed BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level.
Know Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
TS ICET Regional Centres
The TSICET – 2021 examination will be held at the following 14 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
TS ICET 2021 Application Fee:
|ST/ SC||Rs. 450/-|
Mode to Submit TS ICET Fee:
Deposit amount of fee at TS Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS and also through online payment gateway.
Know Here: How to Pay Fees Online
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2021:
- Mode: Online Mode
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Type Questions
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Sessions: 2 Sessions
- Maximum Marks: 200 Marks
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for right answer
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
- Medium Of Test: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu /English & Urdu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Business and Computer|
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
SYLLABUS OF TSICET – 2021 ENTRANCE TEST
SECTION-A: ANALYTICAL ABILITY
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as I and II. If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in II alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
a) Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a: b: c: d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
b) Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
c) Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
SECTION -B: MATHEMATICAL ABILITY
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
II.Algebraical and Geometrical Ability:
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
SECTION-C: COMMUNICATION ABILITY
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Must Read: How to Prepare English for Competitive Exams
Documents Required At The Time Of Filling TS ICET Application Form
- A valid email ID and a mobile phone number
- Scanned copies of passport size and signature
- A valid ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar card, Passport etc)
|Photograph||Less than 50 KB||jpg/ jpeg|
|Signature||Less than 30 KB||jpg/ jpeg|
How to Fill TS ICET 2021 Application Form
- To Fill TS ICET Application Form, Candidates need to visit the official website i.e icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then Hit “Application Fee Payment” Tab to make online payment for TS ICET 2021.
- Fill in all the details in the respective fields and Hit “Proceed to Payment” button.
- After entering the correct and mandatory details, select the card type (VISA or MasterCard or Maestro) mentioned on the card and press the encircled button Make Payment.
- After paying the application fees, Students can further proceed to fill TS ICET Application Form 2021.
- Hit on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application screen.
- Applicants need to enter the required and important details very carefully.
- After Entering all the mandatory details in respective fields and press “Preview/Submit” button.
- Your TS ICET Application Form will be submitted successfully. You can take print out of it for future use.
Press Here: Press Note Of TS ICET 2021 Meeting Notice
Press Here For: TS ICET Official Link
TS ICET Mock Test 2021
Candidates can prepare for TS ICET 2021 Examination through the TS ICET 2021 mock test and help themselves get aware with the pattern of the question paper. Check the below given steps to appear in TS ICET 2021 Mock Test:
- First of all, Visit Official website of TS ICET 2021 that is icet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the left side of home page, Press “Mock Test” Tab given under the head “Information”
- Now Enter the login credentials such as Registration number, Password and hit ‘sign in’ button.
- Screen will display the general instructions in two languages- English and Telugu. Read the instructions and press ‘next’ tab.
- New window displaying other important information such as exam pattern, marking scheme and other related information.
- Confirm the declaration and press on ‘I am ready to begin’ tab.
- Screen will display the question paper divided into three sections and timer on the right-hand side.
TS ICET 2021 Result
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks). However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed. Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit at the TSICET – 2021.
Related Links for TS ICET Exam 2021:
|TS ICET Hall Ticket||Collect Details|
|TS ICET Result||Collect Details|
|TS ICET Counselling||Collect Details|
|TS ICET Application Form||Collect Details|
|TS ICET Syllabus||Collect Details|
TSICET – 2021 IMPORTANT DATES
|Notification of TSICET||03-04-2021|
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form||07-04-2021|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee||15-06-2021|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs.250/-||30-06-2021|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs.500/-||15-07-2021|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||30-07-2021|
|Correction of Online Application (Data already submitted by the candidate)||June/July, 2021|
|Commencement of Downloading Hall Tickets||1st week of August 2021|
|Date of TSICET – 2021 Examination||In the Month Of August 2021|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||September, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||September, 2021|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Results||September, 2021|
People May Also Search For:
- TS ICET 2021 Syllabus
- TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket Download
- TS ICET 2021 Last Date to Apply
- TS ICET 2021 Notification
- TS ICET Exam Date
- TS ICET Syllabus
- TS ICET Model Paper
- TS ICET Material
- TS ICET Colleges
- TS ICET Application Details
- TS ICET Apply Correction
- TS ICET Application Fee Payment
- TS ICET Document Verification
- TS ICET Dates
- TS ICET Exam Date
- TS ICET Exam Last Date
- TS ICET Fee Last Date
- TS ICET Fee Reimbursement
- TS ICET Hall Ticket
- TS ICET Important Dates
We have given complete details related to TS ICET 2021 on this page. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates about Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result Admit Card etc. You can also bookmark this page of recruitmentresult.com using Ctrl+D for more future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|List Of UGC Approved University||How Do Toppers Study?|