TSP scholarship is meant to provide monetary aid to the necessitous students of minority community residing in West Bengal. Fresh applications are invited for TSP scholarship 2021 from the students of minority community of West Bengal studying in classes from class 11 to Ph D. The scholarship would be given to those found eligible according to the operational budget.
West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme is a scholarship programme run by West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation, under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department and the same is sponsored by the Government of West Bengal.
TSP Application Last Date is extended up to 30/11/2020
TSP Scholarship Overview:
|Scholarship Name||West Bengal Talent Support Stipend (TSP)|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Minorities’Development and FinanceCorporation (WBMDFC)|
|Annual Income||2 lakh (Maximum)|
West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Eligibility:
- This scholarship is meant only for the students of minority community of West Bengal such as Parsi, Sikh, Jain, Christian and Muslim.
- The objective of the scholarship is to help the students of the minority community studying in classes from class 11 to Ph D to pursue their higher studies.
- The minority students of West Bengal who have passed and secured less than 50% marks in their last Board/University examination can apply to avail the benefits of this scholarship.
Note: The students who have secured more than 50% in their last Board/University examination cannot avail the scholarship benefits.
- The applicants must be taking a regular course from a Board/University, those who have opted for distance learning are not eligible for the scholarship.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
How to Apply for TSP Scholarship:
- You have to apply online at www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in
- Student Registration page will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details and click on submit and proceed button.
- After successful registration, you have to login with User Id and Password on “student login”
- Fill all the required details and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take the hard copy of the TSP scholarship 2021 Application form.
- Then submit the filled application form in their institute along with the given below documents:
- Annual Income Certificate
- Account Number IFSC Code
- Page of Passbook indicating name
Read Details: How to Get Scholarship?
TSP Scholarship Application Status:
Applicants can check the TSP Scholarship Status of filled application through login into their scholarship portal. For this, you have to use their Login ID and password. You can also check their selection status for the scholarship scheme.
Family Annual Income for WBMDFC Scholarship:
- The upper cap for the family income of the Parents/Guardian of the applicant is 2 lakhs.
- Not more than two students can apply from the same family.
TSP Scholarship Renewal:
The emolument is conferred to the eligible students once a year. The students who avail the benefits of the scholarship in a specific year do not become eligible for the scholarship in the successive year by default. They have to fill the application form for renewal so that their name could be considered for the renewal of scholarship. Such students should be over cautious not to fill the application as fresh applicants, else their application stands rejected.
Last Date of TSP Scholarship:
- Pre Matric – Fresh & Renewal: 15/11/2020
- Post Matric – Fresh & Renewal: 15/11/2020
- Merit-cum-Means – Fresh & Renewal: 15/11/2020
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means – Fresh & Renewal: 15/11/2020
- State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under TSP – Fresh & Renewal :15/11/2020
Check TSP Scholarship Related Link: