ULSAT Exam Pattern 2020
With the help of ULSAT Exam Pattern 2020, candidates will know about marking scheme, Test Mode/ Duration / no. of sections and other exam related details for which candidate is looking for preparation source.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has specified the ULSAT Test Pattern 2020 for undergraduate law programme. Those applicants who are going to participate in the exam must check ULSAT Exam Pattern and prepare accordingly
ULSAT Exam Pattern
|Exam Name||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test|
|Mode of examination||Online and Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Objective-Type Questions|
|Number of questions||150|
|Number of Sections||Five|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each for correct answers; No negative marking|
|Last Date to apply for ULSAT 2020 (LLB Admissions)||11-08-2020|
|ULSAT 2020 Exam Date (LLB Admissions)||16th-18th August 2020|
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2020 Details
As per Exam Pattern of ULSAT 2020 question paper is divided into 5 sections namely – Language Comprehension, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude. In the UPES Law School Aptitude Test total 150 questions will be asked.
Applicants if you want to fetch more details related to ULSAT Exam Pattern 2020 then must go through the below stated page which is well furnished with complete details of recruitmentresult.com
Check Related Links:
|ULSAT Application Form||Details|
ULSAT Paper Pattern 2020:
- Mode of Exam: ULSAT 2020 will be conducted in both offline and online mode.
- Language: Law examination will be conducted in English language.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be given 3 hours to attempt exam.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked with four options, candidates have to choose one correct option.
- Number of questions: ULSAT 2020 will have 150 questions
- Negative Scheme: There will be no negative marking
- Number of Sections: There will be 5 sections which is Language Comprehension, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude.
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2020 -Distribution of Sections
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
|Exam Section||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
UPES ULSAT Syllabus 2020
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is responsible for prescribing syllabus of ULSAT. as per the ULSAT syllabus there will 5 section and question will be asked from Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Language Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude and Legal General Knowledge.
Check Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
UPES ULSAT 2020 Instructions
- Candidates without admit card or essential ID proof are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- No breaks are allowed during the test
- Candidates will not allow using any other paper or sheet apart from scratch paper provided by conducting bodies
- Apart from UPES ULSAT 2020 Admit Card 2020 no other things will be allowed in exam
- Candidates are not permitted to carry scratch paper outside the centre
- The overall difficulty level of the UPES ULSAT 2020 exam is moderate.
Press Here: UPES Official Website Link
Candidates who want to check ULSAT Exam Pattern 2020 may go through the official link. For more updates one can bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Best Study Apps for Students|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|