University Of Madras Admission
Get University Of Madras Admission Details from here! Students are informed that a latest notice indicating information regarding Madras University Ph.D Online Application for July 2020 session has been published. For knowing last date to submit Madras University Application Form , you must check this page.
Application Forms for admission in PH.D July 2020 session is available from 23-07-2020 to 22-08-2020.
University Of Madras Admission 2020
University of Madras Admission Criteria
Master degree from a university recognized by UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. 50% marks in aggregate for SC / ST category as per Madras University Admission Eligibility Criteria.
- Regular teachers of affiliated college with two years of teaching experience after P.G., degree, are eligible to register for Ph.D. (Part-time) Programme.
- Regular teachers of Higher Secondary School, Polytechnic with four years of experience after the qualifying (PG) degree are eligible to register for Ph.D. (Part-Time) Programme.
- Candidate should have obtained a Master’s Degree with 55% marks in the qualifying examination (PG Degree).
- For SC/ST candidates and for candidates who have completed the PG degree before 1991, the minimum can be only 50% for admission to the Ph.D. Programme.
- Pattern of Study 10+2+3+2 (or) 11+1+3+2 are eligible for admission to do Ph.D. Programme.
P.G Diploma Courses
Any graduate from Madras University or from any other recognized university. Students must have Bachelor’s degree in any subject of the University of Madras or any other university accepted by the syndicate or equivalent.
Links Related To University Of Madras Admission
- Madras University Courses
- Madras University Results
- Madras University Time Table
- Madras University Question Papers
- Madras University Hall Ticket
Madras University Admission Fee:
- Appliers for Admission in University of Madras are informed that Application cost is Rs.300/- which is required to be paid Online (SBI Collect).
- Keep a soft copy of your photograph and signature for uploading also.
- Madras University Application Fee will be INR 150 for other categories.
- Students need to make the payment of the fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The registrar, University of Madras Chennai”.
University Of Madras Admission Apply Online Process
- First of all, students can go through the official website of the university which is www.unom.ac.in
- Follow the appropriate link under “Announcement” section available at the right side of the home page.
- Now, students need to follow the “Apply Online” link.
- University of Madras PhD Admission registration while registered students need to follow “Login” link.
- Enter asked details in the format of University Of Madras Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck the complete University Of Madras PG Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of University Of Madras Application Form for future use.
University Of Madras Distance Education Admission Apply Online Links
|Madras University Admission Apply Link for PhD||Link|
|Madras University PhD Circular||Notification|
|Revised Ph.D Regulations||Notification|
|Format Fees Details||Download|
|Ph.D. Research Programmes||Notification|
Required Documents With Madras University Admission Form
- Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for application:
- Passport size photograph, max size 50 KB and dimensions 100 px (min. width) X 130 px (min. height)
- Signature, max size 50 KB and dimensions 140 px (min. width) X 60 px (min. height)
- Only Tamil Nadu Candidates Caste Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable), max size 100 KB.
University Of Madras Admission Procedure
University of Madras Admission Procedure will include the following rounds and selection will be done on the basis of their qualifying status or performance in entrance as per the applied course. Candidate should secure at least 25 marks out of 50 marks in the entrance test (Written and Oral).
The admission shall be based on the criteria notified by the Institution, keeping in view the guidelines/norms in this regard issued by the UGC and other statutory bodies concerned, and taking into account the reservation policy of the State Government from time to time.
Check Here: Best Postgraduate Diploma Courses in India
Madras University Hall Ticket 2020
Here we have provided the link of University Of Madras Hall Ticket. Students, participating in entrance examination conducted for the admission can download their Madras University Hall Ticket with the help of that link.
Madras University Results
Those students who will participate in entrance examination for University of Madras PG Admission can check their University Of Madras Results 2020 easily by pressing the above mentioned link while you may go through the official portal also.
Press Here: University Of Madras Official Website
- Starting Date to apply for Ph.D application form: 23-07-2020
- Last date of online registration: 22-08-2020
- Ph.D Entrance Exam Date: Conducting between 23-08-2020 and 22-09-2020
To know more details about University Of Madras Admission 2020–21 you may press the above given Official Link. Stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Entrance Exam in India||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|